Paul and Rose
First Prev
of 26
Next Last
Pool Hall Wizard

Marion, OH

#1 Aug 6, 2010
Yesterday evening the Police were at Corkles's house. Paul had a rag on his head where Rose thumped him with her fist. Police were going to take Rose to jail but Paul wouldn't press charges. I'd hate to see Rose go to jail fighting over Paul's hoes. I talked to their next door neighbor and she said Paul is still bringing the hoe in the apartment at least 3 times a week while Rose is at work. We all need to pitch in and help Rose buy her own car. It would have to be humiliating for her to drive that car knowing how many hoes have been in it too. Paul was at the Poolhall tues.night looking for Angelo to get viagra. Don't know how he can afford viagra and hoes all the time.
Tina Sapp

Marion, OH

#2 Aug 6, 2010
she is using paul for his money. rose needs to put a stop to this right now. paul is wasteing rose's hard earned money for hoes and viagra. evetually paul will get cracked.but it will be the wrong crack. I see him with sandy bailey all the time in the mornings. paul thinks she loves him but she is buying pain pills wiht the money.
WTH

Marion, OH

#3 Aug 6, 2010
Pool Hall Wizard wrote:
Yesterday evening the Police were at Corkles's house. Paul had a rag on his head where Rose thumped him with her fist. Police were going to take Rose to jail but Paul wouldn't press charges. I'd hate to see Rose go to jail fighting over Paul's hoes. I talked to their next door neighbor and she said Paul is still bringing the hoe in the apartment at least 3 times a week while Rose is at work. We all need to pitch in and help Rose buy her own car. It would have to be humiliating for her to drive that car knowing how many hoes have been in it too. Paul was at the Poolhall tues.night looking for Angelo to get viagra. Don't know how he can afford viagra and hoes all the time.
You buy her a new car, hell she's the one who allows the crap to go on. gimme a break and what neighbor did you talk to?
Great Couple

Marion, OH

#4 Aug 6, 2010
Paul and Rose are a great couple that have been in NB for 100 years. The love for each other is what we should all strive for in our own marriages. I've seen them take care of each other with great love and affection that only the movies could protray. Their dog is like their child. Paul is so proud of his dog and Rose loves it as if were her own. Paul and Rose hang it there and let love conquer all......
gross

Marion, OH

#6 Aug 6, 2010
give me a break
ha ha

Marion, OH

#8 Aug 6, 2010
Wish i could have saw her knock him upside the head
Rose McCorkle

Marion, OH

#9 Aug 6, 2010
Can't believe Rose kicked Paul's ass...If that were reversed Paul would be in jail right now and his hoes bailing his ass out. Paul, there is a abused house for men in Ptown...I think it's around 8th street...Go there and they will take better care of you.
Gizzy Gizzard

Marion, OH

#10 Aug 6, 2010
Paul's is hoeing with a pill addict. If you seen her you can tell because she just looks sick....skinny! He must have the disease resistance of a komodo dragon....komodo's can eat anything and not get sick. I notice his tongue moves like the dragon's too.
ha ha

Marion, OH

#11 Aug 6, 2010
Rose McCorkle wrote:
Can't believe Rose kicked Paul's ass...If that were reversed Paul would be in jail right now and his hoes bailing his ass out. Paul, there is a abused house for men in Ptown...I think it's around 8th street...Go there and they will take better care of you.
thats right up his alley and walkin distance
Pimp

Ashland, KY

#12 Aug 7, 2010
Paul is thinking about getting married to Sandy Baily she is every thing he ever wanted.He can keep paying me to see sandy baily,At least I am making money of his love affair,You people leave him alone.Now Paul give me your money and tell rose to work more.
Go Job Rose McCorkle

Marion, OH

#13 Aug 7, 2010
I seen the Police at Paul's house (thursday) and Paul had a icebag on his head where Rose hit him with a skillet. Rose is tired of paying paul's bills for the hors. If she would stay mad at paul for more than a day then she could break him of running the hors. Paul will lie and eventually rose believes him everytime. I know she's getting tired of Paul hauling the hors around in her car. Also, if Sandy's husband see's paul with her, there could be some trouble unless he is like rose......Just doesn't care!!!!! I agree with the analogy of Paul being resistant to STD's....I saw the documentary of the Kamoda dragon...They can eat rotten stinchy meat and not get sick...but if you get saliva on you, then your dead.....No wonder Rose won't kiss him....all the victims of his saliva are the hors.
pantsdownlow

Ashland, KY

#14 Aug 7, 2010
Go Job Rose McCorkle wrote:
I seen the Police at Paul's house (thursday) and Paul had a icebag on his head where Rose hit him with a skillet. Rose is tired of paying paul's bills for the hors. If she would stay mad at paul for more than a day then she could break him of running the hors. Paul will lie and eventually rose believes him everytime. I know she's getting tired of Paul hauling the hors around in her car. Also, if Sandy's husband see's paul with her, there could be some trouble unless he is like rose......Just doesn't care!!!!! I agree with the analogy of Paul being resistant to STD's....I saw the documentary of the Kamoda dragon...They can eat rotten stinchy meat and not get sick...but if you get saliva on you, then your dead.....No wonder Rose won't kiss him....all the victims of his saliva are the hors.
Do you think paul got caught peeping into windows agian?
I just wish he would put a leash on sandy bailey she begs everyone for a 5 dollar quickie,and paul drops her off and picks her up.He told me they have over 14 dollars saved up..Hope rose dont find out about it!!
Rose vs Sandy

Marion, OH

#15 Aug 7, 2010
i heard that rose and sandy almost got in a fight over paul. sandy ran thru a neighbors yard as rose run after her. rose loves paul but paul can't stay with her only. she told me that she would marry him again if she had to do it over....get rose a break, at least she stands by her man....I've told her to not kiss him in the lips cause of the way he makes out with hoes....you can smell it on his breath when he talks to you.
days of pauls LIES

Marion, OH

#16 Aug 7, 2010
Rose vs Sandy wrote:
i heard that rose and sandy almost got in a fight over paul. sandy ran thru a neighbors yard as rose run after her. rose loves paul but paul can't stay with her only. she told me that she would marry him again if she had to do it over....get rose a break, at least she stands by her man....I've told her to not kiss him in the lips cause of the way he makes out with hoes....you can smell it on his breath when he talks to you.
Were do you people get this shi#?
Paul Mccorkle

Marion, OH

#17 Aug 8, 2010
I seen Paul and Rose yesterday riding around. Paul still has a knot on his head from where rose hit him but they made up. poor rose just can't find another man yet. I seen Gizmo hangging around hoping to catch rose so he can treat her like a women. Gizmo would be good to rose if she would ever get rid of paul. paul knows that gizmo is trying to get with rose but can't say anything about it because of the way he has treated rose. Gizmo really likes rose and would be really good to her.
Sandy

Marion, OH

#18 Aug 8, 2010
Are you talking about Jimmy Williams? He is a great guy and would be a better lover to Rose. Jimmy would really take good care of Rose and give her the respect and plesure that she deserves. Paul couldn't hold a candle to Jimmy....Why do they call him Gizmo?
smellyfeet

Nicholasville, KY

#19 Aug 8, 2010
How would rose react with a decent guy?Paul says she likes to count how many time his tongues moves on a circle per min.They don;t call him lizard lips for nothing!
omg thats grosss

Marion, OH

#20 Aug 8, 2010
smellyfeet wrote:
How would rose react with a decent guy?Paul says she likes to count how many time his tongues moves on a circle per min.They don;t call him lizard lips for nothing!
OMFG THATS SICK!!!
Wondering

Bloomsburg, PA

#21 Aug 8, 2010
The sick ones are all of you that are constantly on here posting about Paul and Rose. Is your life so dull that you became consumed with Paul and Rose's life. Which if I'm correct, is none of your damn business.
chickenplucker

Nicholasville, KY

#22 Aug 8, 2010
Wondering wrote:
The sick ones are all of you that are constantly on here posting about Paul and Rose. Is your life so dull that you became consumed with Paul and Rose's life. Which if I'm correct, is none of your damn business.
And why are you on here?Go kiss a fat baby's butt.
And everyone knows paul from being with the ho's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 26
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scioto Drug Bust (Sep '13) 33 min Need help 5
Perry T Mason jr has been trading child pornogr... 34 min fact 7
Portsmouth Fireworks? 43 min Russ Doyle 4
list of people that like to steal 47 min Russ Doyle 13
Dena 48 min fred 2
make Portsmouth great again 1 hr Market of Scarcity 5
Portsmouth Icon passes 2 hr Russ Doyle 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portsmouth Mortgages