What does everyone think of these sisters??????????D

Since: Jan 10

Portsmouth Ohio

#2 Feb 3, 2010
PSYCHO HOES
Patches

Marion, OH

#3 Feb 3, 2010
Craziest bitches I ever met. You should see Jess off her psych meds. Exorcist shit
mary and jess

United States

#4 Feb 3, 2010
LOLOLOLOLOLOL tell us somthing we dont already know
KayKay

United States

#5 Feb 3, 2010
THATS MESSD UP TRY GOING THREW A LIFE LIKE THOSE GIRLS HAVE AND UD BE CRAZY TOO!! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF , AND MARY AND JESS U SHOULDNT OF EVEN PUT THAT ON THERE YOU KNOW THIS TOWN HAS NOTHING BETTER TO SAY PROVE THEM WRONG GIRLS!! IM ROOTING FOR YA!!! KEEP UR HEADS UP!YOUR BOTH DOING GREAT!
lol

Hilliard, OH

#8 Mar 5, 2010
and she got chris musthang lock up cause he didnt want to be wit her anymor...lol.. and she a snitch she told on buck o cause he didnt want to b wit her anymore... ppl has worst life than them and dnt act like them... ther grandmother takes care of them wats so hard?
jessica

Columbus, OH

#11 Jun 10, 2010
ummm yea more like they have f**ked p lives so they try to f**k up everybody's life they come n contact wit them!! stay the f**k away from them or u will be in jail fo sommin ya didnt do!!
Amber Davis

Marion, OH

#12 Jun 10, 2010
Let me tell you all something. Jessica & Mary have been my best friends single middle school. They lost their mom (a very good woman) in 06, they were still minors, and their grandmother raised them from there. Mary works, and Jessica also has an income, so I don't see how you ppl get that they have it "so easy" How would you feel to grow up without your mom anymore? How would that affect your life? Everyone has it hard sometimes and everyone hits rock bottom, but let me tell you all something. ANYTIME I've EVER needed a friend, they've always been there for me and always helped me. I couldn't ask for 2 better friends. As far as them being nasty, how in the hell is that? You ever seen their house? It's gorgeous! They have the best of the best so how the hell are they nasty? I think alot of this is jealousy. I'll just finish by saying this: Mary & Jess, you all are the best! Ignore what ignorant ppl say, because I'm sure they have something to say about me too. Lol. It's pure ignorance, and I'm happy to have you both as my friends!!:)) LOVE YOU GUYS!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! hahaha ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My son got a black girl pregnant 1 hr Angel 43
Epileptic girls ride better 1 hr Angel 25
captain Ds 2 hr Mr Rowland 21
Anyone can give up smoking, but it takes a real... 3 hr Sad 1
Joey young 3 hr Cry baby 4
Why do women say they don't like big muscles wh... (Oct '10) 3 hr juanold trump 99
joe robbed brandon mercer 4 hr nolosshere45662 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portsmouth Mortgages