fat a** puss licker mindy cook

fat a** puss licker mindy cook

Posted in the Portsmouth Forum

josh

Marion, OH

#2 Nov 10, 2010
don't forget the cottage cheese a--
portsmouth girl

King George, VA

#3 Nov 16, 2010
mindy cook. the red head chick. when did this supposeidly happen.
Heather Gwinn

Flatwoods, KY

#4 Nov 23, 2010
Mindy, is my friend!! She is an awesome person! anyone who thinks other whys can keep theur comments to themselves!! She has a wife and two wonderful children!! I love her!
billybob

Dublin, OH

#5 Nov 23, 2010
wife lol
lmao

United States

#6 Nov 23, 2010
Mindy is a fat a**, Cartman look-a-like. Her girlfriend is a nasty b*tch. I've heard her talk about how great their sex life is. I'm bi and the thought of my mouth being ANYWHERE near EITHER of them makes me want to vomit. I can't even imagine how they smell down there.*barf.... In the words of Eric Cartman and in my best Cartman voice "eh. I'm not fat!"
lmao

United States

#7 Nov 23, 2010
Btw, Heather, it's spelled "otherwise". Wow.
Dyke

Marion, OH

#8 Nov 23, 2010
I would do her. and shes not fat she is voluptuous.
U think shes fat then u are into the anorexic chicks
portsmouth girl

Edison, NJ

#9 Nov 24, 2010
Look, Heather knows how to spell otherwise, she is just being her cute self and saying it other whys. So keep your spelling leson to yourself. And its not girlfriend, it is now her wife. And the wife is far from nasty..maybe your jealous because our awesome, kind hearted, funny, beautiful, amazing friend Mindy wouldn't give you the time of day. And please if you all think so badly of her why you wasting your time talking and thinking of her. Mindy love you can climb under my blanket anyday. and bitches you got something to say use your names and we will talk face to face like adults. you bunch of lowlife chickens.
mindy cook

Marion, OH

#10 Nov 24, 2010
i am 100% sure peopele running there mouth are kim and her gf look guys dont hate beacause i am happpy hate ur self that you lost some thing you will never het back ! grow up !!!!!!

thanks heather i love you 2!
I think its bad when you have to get on here and run ur fuckin mouth cant come up to me cuz you may recive an ass beaten you can't handle ! puss asss bitches!
And as my for talking about my wife behond nasty look what sleep by at night .... grow up !
mindy cook

Marion, OH

#11 Nov 24, 2010
thanks portsmouth girl its getting kind cold i may need ur blanket lol :) <3 u tooo
Heather Gwinn

Ashland, KY

#13 Nov 24, 2010
lmao wrote:
Mindy is a fat a**, Cartman look-a-like. Her girlfriend is a nasty b*tch. I've heard her talk about how great their sex life is. I'm bi and the thought of my mouth being ANYWHERE near EITHER of them makes me want to vomit. I can't even imagine how they smell down there.*barf.... In the words of Eric Cartman and in my best Cartman voice "eh. I'm not fat!"
Why don't u use ur real name?? U make me sick!!
woo

Demotte, IN

#14 Nov 24, 2010
MINDY U STUPID B*TCH!!! i love u too and im still waiting on you to take my picture :(....blue juice...
BOBBIE RICHARDS

Marion, OH

#15 Nov 25, 2010
Heather Gwinn wrote:
<quoted text> Why don't u use ur real name?? U make me sick!!
WOW!! HEATHER ITS CALLED BEING SCARED.. BUT IMA NOT IN THIS BUT EVERYONE WHO KNOWS ME KNOWS I GOTTA STICK MY NOSE INTO IT!! LOL!! MINDY IS A GOOD PERSON YOU ALL NEED TO GROW THE HECK UP AND STAY OUTTA OTHER PEOPLES LIVES.. I LIKE MINDY, KIM AND BUFFY BUT THIS FEUDING BETWEEN YOU ALL HAS GOT TO STOP.. BRINGING THIS SHIT TOPIXS TRYING TO MAKE MINDY LOOK BAD MADE YOURSELFS LOOK BAD TO.. ITS TIME TO LEAVE THE MIDDLE SCHOOL DRAMA WHERE IT BELONGS... HECK I THOUGHT WE ALL JUST GRADUATED COLLEGE RIGHT.. NOW YOU ALL NEED TO REMEMBER ONE THING MINDY HAS KIDS THAT WILL ONE DAY BE ON THE INTERNET AND THEY DONT NEED TO SEE THIS SHIT ABOUT HER ON HERE.. START THINKING ABOUT THE BIG PICTURE BEFORE YOU POST.. AND IF THIS PISSES ANYONE OFF SORRY BUT EVERYONE KNOWS I TELL IT LIKE IT IS.. MINDY KEEP YOUR HEAD UP CHICK.. U DOIN FINE!! HEATHER.. I THINK WE SHOULDVE BEEN SISTERS..LOL AND FOR WHOEVER THINKS THERE SMART GETTING ON HERE CORRECTING PEOPLES SPELLING.. I KNOW HOW TO SPELL ALL THE WORDS I MISSPELL.. CAN YOU USE YOUR GRADE LEVEL EDUCATION TO COUNT HOW MANY I DID MISSPELL!! LOVE TO YOU ALL!!
lmao

Marion, OH

#16 Nov 27, 2010
lmao wrote:
Btw, Heather, it's spelled "otherwise". Wow.
Yeah really if you are going to defend someone at least dont show how stupid they all are when it comes to spelling! Wow is right!
kayla

Corbin, VA

#17 Nov 27, 2010
BOBBIE RICHARDS wrote:
<quoted text> WOW!! HEATHER ITS CALLED BEING SCARED.. BUT IMA NOT IN THIS BUT EVERYONE WHO KNOWS ME KNOWS I GOTTA STICK MY NOSE INTO IT!! LOL!! MINDY IS A GOOD PERSON YOU ALL NEED TO GROW THE HECK UP AND STAY OUTTA OTHER PEOPLES LIVES.. I LIKE MINDY, KIM AND BUFFY BUT THIS FEUDING BETWEEN YOU ALL HAS GOT TO STOP.. BRINGING THIS SHIT TOPIXS TRYING TO MAKE MINDY LOOK BAD MADE YOURSELFS LOOK BAD TO.. ITS TIME TO LEAVE THE MIDDLE SCHOOL DRAMA WHERE IT BELONGS... HECK I THOUGHT WE ALL JUST GRADUATED COLLEGE RIGHT.. NOW YOU ALL NEED TO REMEMBER ONE THING MINDY HAS KIDS THAT WILL ONE DAY BE ON THE INTERNET AND THEY DONT NEED TO SEE THIS SHIT ABOUT HER ON HERE.. START THINKING ABOUT THE BIG PICTURE BEFORE YOU POST.. AND IF THIS PISSES ANYONE OFF SORRY BUT EVERYONE KNOWS I TELL IT LIKE IT IS.. MINDY KEEP YOUR HEAD UP CHICK.. U DOIN FINE!! HEATHER.. I THINK WE SHOULDVE BEEN SISTERS..LOL AND FOR WHOEVER THINKS THERE SMART GETTING ON HERE CORRECTING PEOPLES SPELLING.. I KNOW HOW TO SPELL ALL THE WORDS I MISSPELL.. CAN YOU USE YOUR GRADE LEVEL EDUCATION TO COUNT HOW MANY I DID MISSPELL!! LOVE TO YOU ALL!!
your so funny and right they all need to stop fighting...the kids still love and miss Kim, and they need to get along for them if not anything they are the ones you suffer from this bull$^*+ any how i hope its not kim starting this cause she knows how crazy it can be to live with mindys mom cause shes crazy and cant help her self lol...ps i realy dont see mindy doing that to her mom
all the Cooks are crazy

Marion, OH

#18 Nov 27, 2010
and nasty duh, not breaking news stupid!
lmao

Marion, OH

#19 Nov 27, 2010
all the Cooks are crazy wrote:
and nasty duh, not breaking news stupid!
Apparantly they just like to spread gossip that isnt true too!
portsmouth girl

Edison, NJ

#20 Nov 30, 2010
Love her or hate her, either way your thinking of her. so?
i know mindy

Chillicothe, OH

#21 Aug 12, 2011
and for one no its NOT her wife its not legal, all they have is a church certificate saying there married, they are NOT LEGALLY married, so technically yes its her girlfriend.*JUST SAYING* everytime ive ever seen mindy shes always clean and shes a very nice person, who cares what other people say, i still like ya mindy!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is the tolerance? 5 hr hey pot 4
Dr Tempanarous-Largest Pill Mill doctor in Ohio 5 hr hehehehe 39
Entertainers refusing to perform at Trumps inau... 5 hr hehehehe 40
Heather at Shawnee 10 hr BoozeEEEEE 5
I have a dream. 12 hr pip 25
One week till TRUMP ascension! I'll be there! 12 hr gary 62
Rapid FIre Pizza. I Can't Wait. Perry is buying. 16 hr helping hand 144

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portsmouth Mortgages