Jones (Mike) - Bucklers new Magistrate.
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Finally

Marion, OH

#32 Jan 25, 2013
It's about time. I'm glad the shoe is on the other foot. Men have been getting the shaft for way too long. Just because you are a her instead of a him doesn't make you better fit for a parent. Men have been paying ridiculous amounts of money out to women. Women have screamed equal rights for years. Well I guess your wish is coming true...Just remember Daddy loves their kid as much as Mommy. And now a days Daddy is working hard while Mommy is out smoking crack and getting trained by a couple younger guys. Suck it up ladies. U can do it.
Know

Marion, OH

#33 Jan 25, 2013
So you think having a very dishonest man in as magistrate is the answer? Wait till you deal with the little shady weasle. Lots of dishonesty in a little wanhna be man and Jerry can keep the little pos.

Lee
Justina

United States

#34 Jan 25, 2013
Blind Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
You are in or commenting on the justice system in Scioto County where birds of a feather..........
The law is the law. It is not about birds of a feather. It is about them doing a good job. They know what they are doing. I do not know you nor your case, but I believe both of them are good people and I am sure they had good, just and cause for their choices. I get sick of when people get on here and talk about about good honest men.
Justina

United States

#35 Jan 25, 2013
WTF wrote:
Turns out Jerry will back Jones rulings without hearing the evidence, I was wrong about Judge Buckler. I'm so disappointed in him and ashamed I supported him. These are real people and real families lives that Jones is ruining.
I am not sure who you are but are you talking about something real or are you talking about lies.

Think realistic:

1. Is the parent jobless or do they have a career.
2. Are they on drugs or alcohol or are they a drug and alcohol free person.
3. Is this person a child abuser (sexual or physical abuse) or are they loving and protective.
4. Do they run the bars all night and sleep around with different people.
5. Do they leave their child with strangers and stand on a street corner day in and day out.
6. Are they homeless living in and out of cars or staying at different house with the child or do they have a clean, safe, loving home.
7. Are they in and out of jail or prison or are they a good lawabling citizen.
8. Are they neglectful, irresponsible to the child's needs or do they take care of their child and their child's needs. Is their home clean, safe, have food, loving, etc.
9. Are is the child sick, missing school or getting bad grades or is the child healthy, well taken care of, gets good grades in school, involved in school activites.
10. Do they have a crimal history or are they a good person who does not do anything wrong.

Could go on and on. Sounds like a very very good mommy to me.

What are u talking about ruining lives?
WTF

Zanesville, OH

#36 Jan 25, 2013
A mommy? Who said it was a mommy? Sounds like you have direct knowledge of a case? The person I'm referring to has abuse that occurs in their home in front of the children. When the children reported it the parent/defendant initially admitted it, but at the hearing claimed the children were lying, but did admit that the defendant did indeed report the abuse to the plaintiff when it occurred, but was lying to the plaintiff at the time, which makes no sense. Jones ruled against the petitioner having probable cause and buckler overuled the objections without interviewing the children despite a motion being filed requesting it. I don't know what kind of parent would call their children liars when they're just afraid for their safety. The transcripts of that hearing are public record and will be making their way around the community. Hopefully the new judge and magistrate will get it together soon.
Lee Scott

Marion, OH

#37 Jan 26, 2013
Jones will never get it together. There are times he belongs in a straight jacket. He is a pathetic excuse for a man and could not make a pimple on a real attorneys ass.....hence governmnent jobs.
Bottom line, Mike is a dishonest wannabe man. He is a Liar. He does nothing he says he will. He will lie to your face and swear to it. He has to me and mine several times. He will not do a job the right way but rather Mikes way. A real piece of work...gods mistake eroneously got out the door.

The worst employee we have right now on government payroll in the city. Thanks Jerry! Next election?

Lee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
123 1 hr Dfghjjj 2
Cyber bullying should not be a crime. 1 hr Wtf 1
captain Ds 1 hr gary 14
My son got a black girl pregnant 2 hr Perry T Mason ir 27
Just Wondering 3 hr Perry T Mason ir 7
News Howard Arraigned In Alloway Case (Sep '09) 4 hr johnniefive 198
Jonathan Evans 5 hr Isthathim 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portsmouth Mortgages