Jones (Mike) - Bucklers new Magistrate.

Posted in the Portsmouth Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Last Cowboy

Galion, OH

#1 Nov 29, 2012
What another piece of sh!t to place in this position. Would have never supported Buckler had I known this to be true. Heard it before election but did not buy it. I have been screwed without so much as a kiss!

Jerry, fix it! We do not like being screwed without vasoline!

Your opinion of Jerry's dumb ass move?(mine) Will destroy his career!

YOU KNOW ME GUY! I promiss this is your last WINNING election!
sick of it

Marion, OH

#2 Nov 29, 2012
I agree with your post 100% I would never of voted for him either knowing this I thought he was a more honorable man than this.
Lee Scott

Galion, OH

#5 Nov 30, 2012
Wow! I to agree with Last Cowboy! Jerry has my support no longer. Poor depraved little city, just when we thought it could get no worse. Look at the bright side, Mike can not harm our city any further with his so called law interpertations.

Replacement for Solicitor? Haas? R Bennet? Maybe the next one will do his/her job and not use the prosecutors office for selective prosecutions as Mike has done.

Hey Mike....Door? You were to follow it through? Been a Month as you agreed. Told you how it would be. Good aren't I.

Lee
imhappy

Marion, OH

#6 Nov 30, 2012
Just what we needed. Another liberal abortion loving Dem.
NOMORE

Lewis Center, OH

#7 Nov 30, 2012
WHAT A MISTAKE BUCKLE MADE. I will no longer support Buckler. I hate the fact that Buckler isn't even in yet and I'm already supporting someone else for judge- JB ALL THE WAY!!
what

Marion, OH

#8 Nov 30, 2012
NOTRE wrote:
WHAT A MISTAKE BUCKLE MADE. I will no longer support Buckler. I hate the fact that Buckler isn't even in yet and I'm already supporting someone else for judge- JB ALL THE WAY!!
Jones is setting himself up yo run for judge ? No way but of coarse we have had many stupid judges that couldn't make it in a law practice! Remember the sad one Lytten who never read a law book.

which judge will he run against !
what news paper

Marion, OH

#12 Nov 30, 2012
I bet the local joke never prints the facts and that they have already made the decision who to place in that office what about it Ottney top writer for the Portsmouth Daily Lie.
last Indian

United States

#14 Nov 30, 2012
Last Cowboy wrote:
What another piece of sh!t to place in this position. Would have never supported Buckler had I known this to be true. Heard it before election but did not buy it. I have been screwed without so much as a kiss!
Jerry, fix it! We do not like being screwed without vasoline!
Your opinion of Jerry's dumb ass move?(mine) Will destroy his career!
YOU KNOW ME GUY! I promiss this is your last WINNING election!
go ride your horse to the nearest tree, that you'd like to hang out in.
Lee Scott

Galion, OH

#16 Dec 1, 2012
Jones - Bad for the judicial system. Ready bought and paid for. Heard he was being looked at big time by others (military-Fed).

Liked him till I really knew him.

Politician-never get a true straight honest answer.

Haas will be next solicitor. Could do not worse than Jones has.
klansman

United States

#17 Dec 1, 2012
Tonto wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean, "we" white man?
This is white trash sucking off their own..........
we would be the white man, an you would be the shit that ran down your mommas leg.
Lee Scott

Galion, OH

#18 Dec 1, 2012
Stupid is as stupid does -- Forrest Gump
Really

Galion, OH

#19 Dec 1, 2012
The funniest part of all this ! Is the fact that any of you would think that any of them are different.
These people sleep, travel, party, & vacation together. They always had & always will have private meetings, to determine guilt or innocence. It's not about the law with these crooks. It's all about the $......
Lets say this all together.....
All hail Caesar.......
Lee Scott

Galion, OH

#21 Dec 2, 2012
The Bens Rule!

No Justice unless you take/make it.

Been that way here for, lets see, how old is Clay Johnson?
Shyone

Marion, OH

#22 Dec 27, 2012
what wrote:
<quoted text>
Jones is setting himself up yo run for judge ? No way but of coarse we have had many stupid judges that couldn't make it in a law practice! Remember the sad one Lytten who never read a law book.
which judge will he run against !
Get out and vote and shut your mouth. They have way more education than you ..im sure!!
gary

Minford, OH

#23 Dec 28, 2012
Shyone wrote:
<quoted text> Get out and vote and shut your mouth. They have way more education than you ..im sure!!
the only problem with that is, we just did??? lol
WTF

Galion, OH

#24 Jan 2, 2013
He's already shown how worthless he is his first day on the job! Made decisions already that make no sense and will likely be reversed upon appeal. Nothing but respect for Jerry Buckler but what was he thinking?
me

Marion, OH

#25 Jan 2, 2013
I am a buckler supporter all the way, but i dont know anything about mike jones, but i have faith in jerry
WTF

Galion, OH

#26 Jan 2, 2013
Me too, I have faith Jerry had good intentions appointing Mr. Jones and will take care of everything.
Lee Scott

Galion, OH

#29 Jan 3, 2013
Jones is dishonest period. He is the worst man (man used loosely) for the job. He is so dirty and dishonest. He thinks women are inferior creatures---great qualifications for a domnestic magistrate.

Jerry screwed up himself or over his supporters or both. Never trust Mike Jones people. He lied to my wife ,the judge and myself. What a POS!

Lee Scott
WTF

Zanesville, OH

#30 Jan 24, 2013
Turns out Jerry will back Jones rulings without hearing the evidence, I was wrong about Judge Buckler. I'm so disappointed in him and ashamed I supported him. These are real people and real families lives that Jones is ruining.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mary Lawhon 34 min gross 15
Pray With Us The Lords Prayer April 26, 2018 1 hr Anonymous 1
Judge Kegley Arrest (Feb '17) 3 hr Nthaknow 65
"DrNo" is ashamed to accept Jesus Christ as per... 3 hr Truth 17
Trooper Ervin FIRED 4 hr T-mothy 5
The Royal and other Portsmouth bars 6 hr Big Lou 2
Loan Max Title Loans (May '13) 10 hr DrNO 31

Portsmouth Jobs

Personal Finance

Portsmouth Mortgages