Look libtards=Roger Pedactor

Look libtards=Roger Pedactor

Posted in the Portsmouth Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
aLLiPoSTisCraP

Marion, OH

#2 Feb 5, 2013
so, at least he is awake and is not in a mass media sleep, you people believe everything the corporate media programs into your weak minds, and you think the government cares about you and your liberty and freedom hahaha one day soon your gonna be like how did this happen and why wasnt I warned, well you have been warned you just too stupid to see it
WAKEUP

Zanesville, OH

#4 Feb 5, 2013
People think that by denying it, that makes it go away. They don't want to accept the fact that all of this is real. These are the people who believe as gospel, everything they see on the news. The refuse to see the fact that they are being force fed only what those in power want them to see. By labeling those of us who would bring the truth to the citizens and conspiracy theorists, the give themselves a false sense of safety and empowerment. Calling an EF-5 tornado a "breeze" does not make it any less deadly, nor does it make that tornado cease to exist. If you think that ignoring the facts, and claiming none of this is real will make this all go away, then you are setting not only yourself, but those you spread your fear to for failure. We seek only to inform the citizens of this country so that they might better prepare for the upcoming events. We can only give you the fact, the information, the truth. What you do with it after the fact is on you. But when this does happen, and your denial had lead to your not being prepared, know that you WERE warned in advance. I hate to say this but most people will not prepare for this. It has become the habit of many to wait until its bad and then count on the govt to step in and save them. Look how well that worked in Katrina. Sadly our citizens have adopted the "someone else will do it" attitude and have become reactive instead of prepared. That goes for all things not just this latest threat. How many choose to buy material possessions and go on vacations instead of save? How many do not have food and water and medical supplies stored in case of natural disasters. Hell, most don't even have a plan if their house catches fire to get their families out alive. We can't even get people to be bothered to go out and vote. They have become complacent. Sadly the "it will never happen here/it will never happen to me" mindset has this country in a choke hold. This has become a nation of lazy cowards who would rather turn a blind eye to the atrocities around them instead of standing up for what is right. We are the land of the free BECAUSE of the brave. The day we stop standing up for our rights and the rights of our brothers and sisters....is the day we lose those rights. I ask you this. Are you willing to be responsible for the fall of this great nation because you couldn't be bothered to turn off your television and open your eyes? Or, are you content with mindlessly regurgitating that which you have been force fed by those who would strip you of your inalienable rights? We are not republicans. We are not democrats. We are not Christians. We are not atheists. We are not homosexuals. We are not heterosexuals. We are AMERICANS, and quite frankly it's time we started acting like it.
Bubba

Marion, OH

#6 Feb 5, 2013
We survived 8 years of that moron G.W. Bush, surely we can tough out Obama's administration just fine....
imhappy

Marion, OH

#7 Feb 5, 2013
What GWB did wrong was let congress do whatever it wanted.
uhhh

Wauseon, OH

#8 Feb 5, 2013
WAKEUP wrote:
People think that by denying it, that makes it go away. They don't want to accept the fact that all of this is real. These are the people who believe as gospel, everything they see on the news. The refuse to see the fact that they are being force fed only what those in power want them to see. By labeling those of us who would bring the truth to the citizens and conspiracy theorists, the give themselves a false sense of safety and empowerment. Calling an EF-5 tornado a "breeze" does not make it any less deadly, nor does it make that tornado cease to exist. If you think that ignoring the facts, and claiming none of this is real will make this all go away, then you are setting not only yourself, but those you spread your fear to for failure. We seek only to inform the citizens of this country so that they might better prepare for the upcoming events. We can only give you the fact, the information, the truth. What you do with it after the fact is on you. But when this does happen, and your denial had lead to your not being prepared, know that you WERE warned in advance. I hate to say this but most people will not prepare for this. It has become the habit of many to wait until its bad and then count on the govt to step in and save them. Look how well that worked in Katrina. Sadly our citizens have adopted the "someone else will do it" attitude and have become reactive instead of prepared. That goes for all things not just this latest threat. How many choose to buy material possessions and go on vacations instead of save? How many do not have food and water and medical supplies stored in case of natural disasters. Hell, most don't even have a plan if their house catches fire to get their families out alive. We can't even get people to be bothered to go out and vote. They have become complacent. Sadly the "it will never happen here/it will never happen to me" mindset has this country in a choke hold. This has become a nation of lazy cowards who would rather turn a blind eye to the atrocities around them instead of standing up for what is right. We are the land of the free BECAUSE of the brave. The day we stop standing up for our rights and the rights of our brothers and sisters....is the day we lose those rights. I ask you this. Are you willing to be responsible for the fall of this great nation because you couldn't be bothered to turn off your television and open your eyes? Or, are you content with mindlessly regurgitating that which you have been force fed by those who would strip you of your inalienable rights? We are not republicans. We are not democrats. We are not Christians. We are not atheists. We are not homosexuals. We are not heterosexuals. We are AMERICANS, and quite frankly it's time we started acting like it.
Please.... Turn your head and cough..... Now the other side.....
uhhh

Wauseon, OH

#9 Feb 5, 2013
Trex wrote:
With Obama as President I don't have much hope for America
Yeah, Clinton was going to be our downfall too. Just ask Rush. And Lincoln, That's why he was shot........ And Kennedy.... And Truman.. And Roosevelt... Starting to see a pattern????
WAKEUP

Zanesville, OH

#10 Feb 5, 2013
uhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, Clinton was going to be our downfall too. Just ask Rush. And Lincoln, That's why he was shot........ And Kennedy.... And Truman.. And Roosevelt... Starting to see a pattern????
Thank you for proving my point, you are one of the aforementioned.
uhhh

Wauseon, OH

#11 Feb 5, 2013
WAKEUP wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for proving my point, you are one of the aforementioned.
Now the other side.. Cough please..
WAKEUP

Zanesville, OH

#12 Feb 5, 2013
.... trolls.
WAKEUP

Zanesville, OH

#15 Feb 5, 2013
LOL wrote:
Wish some1 would take out Obama
you think Biden is any better?
Bubba

Marion, OH

#17 Feb 6, 2013
imhappy wrote:
What GWB did wrong was let congress do whatever it wanted.
AND, get thousands of U.S. Troops killed in Iraq!
NOW! They are admitting it was all a mistake... Imagine that?
Exeter

Apo, AE

#18 Feb 6, 2013
Bubba,
There is a differnece of opinion about whether it was a mistake. I was there a lot. I lost some friends and I still think that we were right for being there. So we disagree; it's our right.
Exeter

Apo, AE

#19 Feb 6, 2013
apology. keyboard has sand in it...difference not differnece.
notreally

Nelsonville, OH

#20 Feb 6, 2013
imhappy wrote:
What GWB did wrong was let congress do whatever it wanted.
"The Constitution says Congress declares war, THEN the executive branch goes to war. The President went to war a full 10 months before Congress approved it. The Administration presented false evidence to Congress, the UN, and the American people in order to gain the approval though."
Look libtards

Frankfort, OH

#21 Feb 6, 2013
joker wrote:
We know its you!
And who cares?? Guess that blew up on you! LOL People are waking up! Join us...
notreally

Nelsonville, OH

#22 Feb 6, 2013
Back in the 80's, everyone wanted to know how computers worked, now, most are satisfied just to know how to use one. Does this mean that we've become enlightened, by realizing that we don't need to know everything? So now, maybe we can focus on what's important, ie, the content on computers?
I'm just making that comparison, to say, I don't think enlightenment is a linear path upwards. People see the light, and then run back to their caves in terror, where they'll hide for the next ten years.
Look libtards

Frankfort, OH

#23 Feb 6, 2013
notreally wrote:
Back in the 80's, everyone wanted to know how computers worked, now, most are satisfied just to know how to use one. Does this mean that we've become enlightened, by realizing that we don't need to know everything? So now, maybe we can focus on what's important, ie, the content on computers?
I'm just making that comparison, to say, I don't think enlightenment is a linear path upwards. People see the light, and then run back to their caves in terror, where they'll hide for the next ten years.
You may be right...there's a few here...just sayin
Bubba

Marion, OH

#24 Feb 6, 2013
Exeter wrote:
Bubba,
There is a differnece of opinion about whether it was a mistake. I was there a lot. I lost some friends and I still think that we were right for being there. So we disagree; it's our right.
I salute you for the service to out great country.... I respectfully disagree with your opinion though for the U.S. being in Iraq. As you say it's our right to disagree with others beliefs, so many has died for us to have that right...

Dick Cheney got filthy rich in the sand box.... Can we say "HALIBURTON"????
Exeter

Apo, AE

#26 Feb 6, 2013
The President is allowed to go to war for up to twelve months under the War Powers Act. This came up a lot during the Vietnam conflict.
As far as false evidence......you need to talk to a few of the intelligence guys that were there on the ground in 25 years.
Think

New York, NY

#27 Feb 6, 2013
Exeter wrote:
Bubba,
There is a differnece of opinion about whether it was a mistake. I was there a lot. I lost some friends and I still think that we were right for being there. So we disagree; it's our right.
Thank you for your service. At the same time, there were no WMDs, so obviously mistakes were made.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greg Willey 27 min Knows Better 1
My son got a black girl pregnant 50 min PIMP DADDY 46
College girl panties 55 min Angel 24
Epileptic girls ride better 1 hr Angel 33
Cyber bullying should not be a crime. 1 hr terry 18
Maureen Cadogan Homeless Shelter (Jan '12) 1 hr smdh 30
Nothing but the best is good enough for me 2 hr terry 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portsmouth Mortgages