Next Last
JohnnyJ

United States

#1 Jul 28, 2012
Watch out for him! Likes to beat up on women
someone who knows

Franklin, TN

#2 Jul 29, 2012
thats all he can beat up caused he runs from men cause he is a b***h who needs his head split
lol

Marion, OH

#3 Jul 30, 2012
sounds like some one couldnt eep there woman home lol
what

Crooksville, OH

#4 Jul 30, 2012
wat does keeping his woman home have to do with him beating up on woman?
who knows

Crooksville, OH

#5 Jul 30, 2012
I dont know about the beathing up on girls part but he is a weirdo... maybe true tho, heard he had some kind of anger mangagement
brian hutchison

Marion, OH

#6 Jul 30, 2012
if uall r talkin bout me appaentley u dnt no me i hate womenbeaters and who ever the oward is that say i ranshold putt there real name and b a man and if u trully no me u no whre 2 find comget some in higland bend bout ever fckn day if not my adress is 287 rohden hollor south webster come run our mouth n person dnt b a bitch on here
JohnnyJ

Crooksville, OH

#7 Aug 2, 2012
Im talking about the one that looks like hes got a chia pet on his face! sycho!
brian hutchison

Marion, OH

#8 Aug 2, 2012
last ime i checked i dnt havea chia pet on my face there 2 of us with the same name in this town so it better not b me all r reffering 2
Lol

Ardsley, NY

#9 Oct 13, 2012
Your both little b!tche$!
To Funny

Peebles, OH

#10 Oct 14, 2012
Rumors going around that he likes to touch on little kids. Plus I've seen it first hand him get his butt kicked. And Brian if you are going to try and type things please learn how to at least spell simple words, I really couldn't understand anything you were attempting to say. And yes it does look like a chia pet who just couldn't quite get it right.
Pokemon

Zanesville, OH

#12 Feb 28, 2013
Sounds like his ex is starting trouble
LOL

Crooksville, OH

#13 Mar 4, 2013
IF ITS THE ONE I KNOW HE IS PRETTY PATHETIC... ALCOHOLIC... THINKS HES HOT SHIT BUT EVERYONE MAKES FUN OF HIM... I DOUBT ITS HIS EX.. SHE IS PROLLY ON CLOUD NINE AFTER GETTIGN RID OD HIS ASS
unknown

Chesapeake, OH

#14 Mar 12, 2013
no i am not his ex we never dated were just good friends
unknown

Chesapeake, OH

#15 Apr 6, 2013
brian hutchison wrote:
if uall r talkin bout me appaentley u dnt no me i hate womenbeaters and who ever the oward is that say i ranshold putt there real name and b a man and if u trully no me u no whre 2 find comget some in higland bend bout ever fckn day if not my adress is 287 rohden hollor south webster come run our mouth n person dnt b a bitch on here
you tell them pole
Crazy

Chesapeake, OH

#16 Mar 11, 2014
I had kid by him dead beat to my little one
Deal

Richmond, TX

#17 Mar 16, 2014
If this is the one that lives on 4 th street he is a loser. And I would say it's all true. He thinks he is all that but is a big chicken shit
crazy

Marion, OH

#19 Apr 3, 2014
no he works across walmart and hes a drunk
Say

Gary, IN

#20 Apr 9, 2014
Were does he work? I've never know of him having a job.
Katie

Mountain View, CA

#21 Apr 13, 2014
Brian on 4th street DOES NOT TOUCH KIDS. And I have lived with him since last September and we have had fights and I am sure if he was going to hit a woman he would've already hit me. I got on here because my friend let me know about this, and regardless of who you are talking about this whole site and childish, cruel and uncalled. Be happy, mind your own business and enjoy life!:-)
M logan

Cleves, OH

#22 Apr 30, 2014
I seen him do that but e is a deadbeat

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Trump gives up. Obamacare will not b... 21 min DrNO 31
Portsmouth Hookers (Feb '14) 56 min Pip Rademaker 46
OHIO TAGS GOING TO $150.00 ea 1 hr FOVR 7
Shauna/Mark Morrow (Jan '16) 1 hr hoe 7
Dr Tempanarous-Largest Pill Mill doctor in Ohio 1 hr Tyrone black 106
United States of Russia 2 hr gary 174
Golf Golf and more Golf. Per: Fox News. 2 hr gary 7
President Trump berates the news media....again 2 hr gary 191

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web