are there any black women interested ...

are there any black women interested in white men

Posted in the Portsmouth Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
justcoz

Chicago, IL

#1 Mar 31, 2012
Let's find out
Truck Driver

Minford, OH

#2 Mar 31, 2012
We just want to pay back the black men for screwing all our country girls !!! We have to be with farm animals because all our women want to go to town and hook up and have a kid with no daddy !!! So if you take a country drive and see a tree stump beside our barns you know what it is for !!! Just remember out here men are men and the goats run like hell !!! YEEEE HAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!
Bubba

Portsmouth, OH

#3 Mar 31, 2012
I wear pants with button fly pants only.... Them damn sheep can hear a zipper over a hundred feet away.......... LOL
Shaniqua

United States

#4 Mar 31, 2012
I like big country boys fa sho
Nancy Harris

Minford, OH

#5 Mar 31, 2012
That just shows the ignorance in scioto county!! I rest my case!!
Shaniqua

United States

#6 Mar 31, 2012
Let's show Nancy how it's done country boy;)
justcoz

United States

#8 Apr 2, 2012
Boy oh boy. What a bunch of idiots
justcoz

United States

#9 Apr 2, 2012
Bubba probably be grateful to even get or have a sheep
Becca Groves

Minford, OH

#10 Apr 3, 2012
Truck Driver wrote:
We just want to pay back the black men for screwing all our country girls !!! We have to be with farm animals because all our women want to go to town and hook up and have a kid with no daddy !!! So if you take a country drive and see a tree stump beside our barns you know what it is for !!! Just remember out here men are men and the goats run like hell !!! YEEEE HAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!
Honey the women that were born and or raised here are with a white man but u have your smart ones that have realized how simple minded white men in scioto county are and thats y they run to town and find a black man!!!
DrNO

Marysville, OH

#11 Apr 3, 2012
Is the thread "Would You Date a White Woman With a Black Baby" still here or has it been "removed"?

Anyone know?
pcDOC

San Jose, CA

#12 Apr 3, 2012
DrNO wrote:
Is the thread "Would You Date a White Woman With a Black Baby" still here or has it been "removed"?
Anyone know?
YOU have to type it in the topix search block at the top of the page and it will come up ? I don't know why it's locked on a back page ? Someone must of filed a complaint ?
wish i knew shaniqua

Hamilton, OH

#13 Apr 3, 2012
i'm not a big country boy but i've always had a thing for black women :)
yeah

Hinesville, GA

#14 Apr 3, 2012
Why would you want to date a black woman anyway?
Roger Pedactor

Westerville, OH

#15 Apr 3, 2012
yeah wrote:
He misses his pet monkey! LOL!
yeah

Hinesville, GA

#16 Apr 3, 2012
the two would resemble each other.
DrNO

Marysville, OH

#17 Apr 3, 2012
pcDOC wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU have to type it in the topix search block at the top of the page and it will come up ? I don't know why it's locked on a back page ? Someone must of filed a complaint ?
Okay, thanks. That what I think, too.(complaint filed)
wish i knew shaniqua

Hamilton, OH

#18 Apr 3, 2012
yeah wrote:
I don't know bub. It's hard to say I don't dig a dark skinned woman with a little class and sass. I'm white and no I'm not racist, I've been with plenty of white women and living in this backward ass town haven't had the chance for any other woman, really.
uh huh

Belpre, OH

#19 Apr 3, 2012
Roger Pedactor wrote:
<quoted text>He misses his pet monkey! LOL!
George Crumm. I never realized just how racist you really are. This good Christian goes to Christ Community Church EVERY Sunday. I believe he sings in the choir too. What a fine man he is don't you think? I suppose you're only required to be humble and gracious on Sundays huh George. Part time Christian.
justcoz

United States

#20 Apr 5, 2012
Where I came from we just dated. Never considered the color of ones skin. Yes I'm a white male who prefers to date women of color.
If you find someone whom you care for,looking on there eyes and finding that someone special the color of her or mine skin NP longer become a factor but what's in our hearts does. Seeking my Princess
Doggone Lover

Waleska, GA

#21 Sep 3, 2012
I'm a young black woman interested in dating a white man. i've always found white men to be very attractive. I will have to say that this post has scared me a bit. so if i do find a nice white man that i like will he probably be calling me a 'monkey' under his breath or behind my back? man..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lord Joseph Wolfe 5 min Lord Joseph Wolfe 4
Attention Shannon Conley 31 min ridiculous 3
Choices 1 hr I Am A Belieber 8
Fireworks Scare Dead People 1 hr woo-boy 3
does any no Jennifer Shepherd (Apr '10) 1 hr Leroy Jethro Gibbs 118
Greenup dam 2 hr gary 92
Great Day For Country And For Marriage Equality! 4 hr gary 57
More from around the web

Portsmouth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE