Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

go ahead and check me out on pmcourt.org my name was amber l huff, then i got married so then i became amber l martin, got divorced in 2003 and i just got remarried on july 13th now my name is amber l. McNelly, i have nothing to HIDE!!!
crystal mcnelly

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Judged:

An as far as the mom boyfriend he gave me that stuff just got pissed cause i would not sleep with him like stacy......deedee........tanya ..........bobbie jo.........an 2 other pain pill whores he messed with like detective blane i think i spelled it rite an told him you cant have her up here all day cleaning yard up 3 loads of scrap an because she wont sleep with u ......press charges ..........learn who was disrespected ..an hurt because we thought he would never do that to her but found out alot..........amber you urself knows what it is like for someone to put their hands on you that you thought was family.........learn the truth i could have put him in jail ....witnesses an whores ..........
Thats the only thing that hurt me that he could do that...he even tried to tell me he slept with sherri i knew better than that cause i took her out....she washed his dished maybe helped with a snack.....she wouldnt do that
crystal mcnelly

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Judged:

Amber get a life yes you do know mw so all lies need to stop before courts step in i have enough thanks to you...............we r building a new home an own 2 mobile homes .......yes we stayed in a camper to get our place started it was our bedroom....i have my kids they have all they need an more my oldest 17 like yours but no kids...... we have enough for them to have interest in staying home all the time other than school........yes you do know me an you know i wont stop till the truth comes out in all ........do you really want to keep going you know nothing about nothing we talk to your uncle jim he said he was listening to you but found out the truth from a real friend to us sheriff ashley......an this livingstons bs chad was just in there him an dan talk alot.....so learn ur facts but do you want to tske this all to court we are game we only have traffic tickets......
crystal mcnelly

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Judged:

Sorrry for the loss of ur aunt i never met her just talk to him an still do on occasion i bet you feel bad now stealing her meds the way you did......but dont go into jobs chads worked longer than his older brothet..an is very very happy with his full time job....remember he was at mills pride for almost 10years till his building shut down an then with bowling const. Then in town .....to the .... .excellent job he has now that drug tests ....remember the one who cant sleep is writing all the bs. Everyone thinks its funny.everyone also knows what kind of friend you are you get close to get close to their men......so if you want this to stop then you need to have an apology for the bs about jim an dope statements ...........an leave us alone we r very happy always have been if he wasnt he is a grown man with job an truck he would leave lmao.........our kids r so bad off its pathetic wi - fi tv big flat screen new kindles an comps an laptops the are so bad off but what you are saying is illegal an we can press charges especially with this so last time stop with your bs i havent even acknowledged you all exist so do us the same u all dont know us dont call my parents no more we dont want to be family or friends...our family is all here together here everyday .......(( it all better stop -)).........
meee

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Judged:

crystal mcnelly wrote:
Sorrry for the loss of ur aunt i never met her just talk to him an still do on occasion i bet you feel bad now stealing her meds the way you did......but dont go into jobs chads worked longer than his older brothet..an is very very happy with his full time job....remember he was at mills pride for almost 10years till his building shut down an then with bowling const. Then in town .....to the .....excellent job he has now that drug tests ....remember the one who cant sleep is writing all the bs. Everyone thinks its funny.everyone also knows what kind of friend you are you get close to get close to their men......so if you want this to stop then you need to have an apology for the bs about jim an dope statements ..........an leave us alone we r very happy always have been if he wasnt he is a grown man with job an truck he would leave lmao.........our kids r so bad off its pathetic wi - fi tv big flat screen new kindles an comps an laptops the are so bad off but what you are saying is illegal an we can press charges especially with this so last time stop with your bs i havent even acknowledged you all exist so do us the same u all dont know us dont call my parents no more we dont want to be family or friends...our family is all here together here everyday .......(( it all better stop -)).......
Well well, crystal mcsmelly. At least when you got a train ran on you that's what the boys was saying. You lived in Wayne hills then, had your bedroom window open & was calling them up one at a time. Before the last one, of the three, came up you told him to wait so you could put baby powder on. Chad was at work & you would laugh & say you had it made cause he was so stupid. I DARE you to say its not true. You know EXACTLY who this is & who was outside that day. If your so badass, why did I run you up in your apartment & you tried to hide behind chad. He got beat instead of you.
Crystal McNelly

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

Oh now you are getting your dope buddies in from the hills lol i haven't been up in there for a long long time , that bs started when he got full time at mills pride an we started buying all new furniture an my big ass stereo ,cause i wouldn't be a lending agency ask OFFICER ROB DAVIS PORTSMOUTH COP because i wouldn't they broke in our apt..an start talking shi.. you know like you are now..i have never an will never back down from nobody, cause they keep running over you if ya do..hell we even took Ryan down there when we was moving out they pulled out some kind of knife on him or something so he pulled out his , he almost went to jail but like i told the officer he had his nephew at his side an they had something i wasn't sure neither was he so he pulled his knife, 3 days later if you remember amber it went to sleeping with him ....everyone is going to talk it don't bother me i like you showing the world how big of a sucker you are you thrive on drama, McSmelly that's what their mom used to call Ryan when he would take a bath his mom would say its gonna snow ,so now i stink huh ROTFLMAO make up something better like at least say i have some kind of disease,try to make your stories sound true instead of something a high-school drama queen would tap on your shoulder an say.
Crystal McNelly

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

An your swingin BS no ,, Nobody else touches my husband you know that amber you own sister tried to sleep with him in West Portsmouth an got shot down in front of U , Ryan , Tracy , he will tell you his mom raised him better than that an i am thankful for that. He don't run between me an other women.....Haven't talked to all of you for couple years why start now? Not going to ...
Like we say leave us alone stop this BS an we can all lead a happy life, just cause you think we robbed you uncle ,that's all it is , an like i have told you if we done all this stealing you say we've done why have we not been arrested, OH YEAH I FORGOT KARMA she is just a bitch to us .......let me tell ya she can keep being a bitch, now run my name on your web-sites nothing but traffic tickets any-one you want just make sure you spell first name rite CRYSTAL..
Crystal McNelly

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

An your swingin BS no ,, Nobody else touches my husband you know that amber you own sister tried to sleep with him in West Portsmouth an got shot down in front of U , Ryan , Tracy , he will tell you his mom raised him better than that an i am thankful for that. He don't run between me an other women.....Haven't talked to all of you for couple years why start now? Not going to ...
Like we say leave us alone stop this BS an we can all lead a happy life, just cause you think we robbed you uncle ,that's all it is , an like i have told you if we done all this stealing you say we've done why have we not been arrested, OH YEAH I FORGOT KARMA she is just a bitch to us .......let me tell ya she can keep being a bitch, now run my name on your web-sites nothing but traffic tickets any-one you want just make sure you spell first name rite CRYSTAL.. We can show an prove the truth an not afraid to..
I gotthatswag

West Union, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

Question are these the 2 pieces of $hit that work for Dick Spencer???
Amber McNelly

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

I gotthatswag wrote:
yes they are chad and crystal and i want everyone to know everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie.. most people know this. as far as my aunt goes chris we could settle all of this right now. YOU KNOW WHERE I LIVE COME AND SEE ME.... my aunt whom is no longer with us JUST STOP TALKING ABOUT HER AND MY UNCLE. MY UNCLE IS IN SUCH A BAD STATE OF MIND HE WILL NOT SPEAK TO ANYONE LET ALONE YOU 2. YOU 2 DID ROB HIM BLIND. AS FAR AS THE COURTS GO I CAN GET YOU FOR SLANDER. AND I MIGHT JUST DO THAT SINCE MY FAMILY HAS MORE THAN YOU. THEY WORK FOR A LIVING, NOT STEALING TO MAKE THEIR LIVING. YOU 2 ARE NO GOOD POS. MY AUNT MEANT THE WORLD TO ME I DID NOT EVER STEAL ANYTHING OFF OF HER AS WELL AS ANYONE IN MY LIFE. CAN YOU SAY THE SAME? NO YOU CANT.... AS FAR A THE SHIT U HAVE POSTED I CANT MAKE SENCE OF ANY OF IT...

BOTTOM LINE EVERYTIME YOUR MOUTH IS OPEN YOU ARE LYING. IT DOES NOT GET ANY SIMPLER THAN THAT. YOU GET A LIFE AND YOUR NICE HOME YOUR BUILDING IS NOTHING MORE THAN A SHED ROTFLMFAO..... WHAT A HOME....
Amber McNelly

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

I gotthatswag wrote:
YES THEY ARE. AND THEY ARE NOTHING BUT LIARS...
Amber McNelly

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

OH ONE MORE THING I DO NOT KNOW "MEEEE" BUT U MUST KNOW THEM. LOL I LEFT WAYNE HILLS 6 YEARS AGO AND I HAVENT LOOKED BACK. AND YOU PROBABLY DONT GO TO WAYNE HILLS ANYMORE I BELIEVE THAT.. CAUSE U DONE STOLE OFF OF EVERYONE THERE. NOW U JUST STAY IN THE LUCASVILLE BOTTOMS TO GET YOUR DOPE.... GET A LIFE
Amber McNelly

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

Crystal McNelly wrote:
Like we say leave us alone stop this BS an we can all lead a happy life, just cause you think we robbed you uncle ,that's all it is , an like i have told you if we done all this stealing you say we've done why have we not been arrested, OH YEAH I FORGOT KARMA she is just a bitch to us .......let me tell ya she can keep being a bitch, now run my name on your web-sites nothing but traffic tickets any-one you want just make sure you spell first name rite CRYSTAL.. We can show an prove the truth an not afraid to..
KARMA IS A BITCH AND SHE WILL BE CATCHING UP WITH YOU BOTH VERY OH WAIT LOL, YOUR LIVING A TOOL SHED AND OWN NOT EVEN A POT TO PISS IN MAYBE THATS KARMA, BUT I AM SURE IT MIGHT GET WORSE, ALL THE LYING, CHEATING, AND STEALING YOU DO IT WILL ALL CATCH UP TO YOU VERY SOON. SO ENJOY YOUR FREEDOM FOR I AM SURE IT WONT LAST....
meee

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

Crystal McNelly wrote:
Oh now you are getting your dope buddies in from the hills lol i haven't been up in there for a long long time , that bs started when he got full time at mills pride an we started buying all new furniture an my big ass stereo ,cause i wouldn't be a lending agency ask OFFICER ROB DAVIS PORTSMOUTH COP because i wouldn't they broke in our apt..an start talking shi.. you know like you are now..i have never an will never back down from nobody, cause they keep running over you if ya do..hell we even took Ryan down there when we was moving out they pulled out some kind of knife on him or something so he pulled out his , he almost went to jail but like i told the officer he had his nephew at his side an they had something i wasn't sure neither was he so he pulled his knife, 3 days later if you remember amber it went to sleeping with him ....everyone is going to talk it don't bother me i like you showing the world how big of a sucker you are you thrive on drama, McSmelly that's what their mom used to call Ryan when he would take a bath his mom would say its gonna snow ,so now i stink huh ROTFLMAO make up something better like at least say i have some kind of disease,try to make your stories sound true instead of something a high-school drama queen would tap on your shoulder an say.
Bitch I don't live in the hills. But I lived across from you about 15 or so years ago. Our buildings was across from the old oasis. It's amazing that you didn't deny the train getting ran on you. Willy, billy & Arthur sure do remember. Lol.
i know

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

Crystal McNelly wrote:
ONE MORE THING CRYSTAL, YOU KNOW I HAVE NEVER DONE DOPE. YOUR ARE THE DOPE HEAD. YOU AND HUSBAND BOTH...
SOOO SAD HOW THINGS TURN OUT. OUR BIGGEST DREAM AS TEENS, WAS TO BECOME SISTER IN LAWS. NOW WE CANT EVEN BE IN THE SAME ROOM TOGETHER... i dont understand lol everyone i have ever been friends with have stolen off of me or hurt me. CRYSTAL, you have done both. you have ran over my heart so many times.
i know what you have been through with your mother, and i have always felt sorry for you. how you tried to please her and the tears i have seen you shead, over what she has said and did to you. hell i even let you stay with me quite a few times and you stole off of me everytime. may it be money, shoes, FOOD out of my kids mouth.. all i have ever tried is to be there for you.
like that time you was walking from lucasville back to your house and i came and got you. so you would not have to walk. all i have ever tried to do is be your friend... there just so many things you have done to hurt me its a shame, shame on me for letting you do that to me... you have hurt my family as well. we where all just trying to help you. I AM HERE TO TELL YOU KNOW CRYSTAL, YOU NEED HELP. YOU AND CHAD BOTH REALLY NEED HELP. WHAT YOU WAS PUT THROUGH AS A CHILD AND WHAT YOUR MOM HAS DONE TO YOU, trust me you really need to get help. help for everything, help with you drug problem. i remember when you and chad did have it all. hell your place was the hang out spot we all had fun there. it was always so nice, nice furniture, nice nick nacks, nice washer and dryer, nice cars. hell i was always jeolous of you lol. and now i am so happy i am not you. i have known you 20 years and things are bad for you very bad.. i feel sorry for you still. i really do.
i dont care what kind of reply you make to this message, but i will no longer care. i wont let you hurt me one more time.

SINCERLY
MRS AMBER MCNELLY
YOUR XXXXX BEST FRIEND/ SISTER IN LAW.
jfkfkfkeogdl

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

i still think chad suck$ better than chris does and he swallows for h
jfkfkfkeogdl

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

amber you suck$ better than chris anyway dont let them get you down unless it is on my shlong
CRYSTAL MCNELLY

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

TOLD YOU I WOULD PRESS CHARGES IF IT DID NOT STOP , NOW YOU CAN THANK YOURSELF FOR USING UR REAL NAME AMBER BUT NO I THANK YOU LIKE SHERIFF BLOOMFIELD JUST SAID IF SHE HADN'T DONE THAT YOU COULDN'T PRESS CHARGES , SO THANK YOU FROM ME ALSO , I TOLD YOU IF YOU DIDN'T STOP THE LIES I WOULD PRESS CHARGES NOW THE CASE REFERENCE NUMBER IS 12-2381 BUT I HAVE TO PRINT OUT UR STATEMENTS AN TURN INTO THEM I CAN'T DO THAT TILL SETH GETS HOME BUT I WILL DON'T WORRY AN THEN I WILL CALL THE SHERIFFS OFFICE BACK FOR THEM TO PICK UP.......LIKE BLOOMFIELD SAID HERE'S IS UR CHANCE TO RETRACT ALL LIES AN STATEMENTS CAUSE IF IT GOES TO COURT , HE SAID THE JUDGES LOVES CASES OF DEFIMATION OF CHARACTER I THINK THAT'S WHAT HE CALLED IT BUT THEY LIKE IT WHEN EVIDENCE IS INVOLVED THANKS FOR MAKING IT EASY......
Amber McNelly

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

I even know where you get your dope from Crystal Josh an Penny Armstrong think I care what people think you wont go through with the court you are to scared they will catch up with you.
Crystal McNelly

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

One thing i am not is scared little girl i am the one who called them an i am the one who is ending all your bull lies on us and everyone you have ever lied about , yeah i used to be your friend but ppl grow up an see who is friend or foe, Josh an Penny has been nothing but good to me an they know how you are , before all this shit , you was down on 4th asking me to forgive you that you made a mistake an don't want to ruin a friendship over bs you said that yourself..I have a life a good life an you or nobody else will bring us down life has enough drama tp put up with someone that has nothing better to do than sit on computer type in lies , like my mom always says it will come out in the wash, but as far as penny she has been a better friend to me than you ever was for those 18 years we was friends see you can say you know me like i can say i know you but i didn't spread lies on topix about you did i , no i didn't even acknowledge you are even alive an that has been so great no calls of can you take me , can you help ma , or can you get me , an your statements of lucasville bottoms lol , who hangs there you do that's where you met your needle pusher that moved in with you Adam Bennette NOT SURE HOW HE SPELLS HIS LAST NAME........ but Penny an Josh don't bother nobody an they don't need your bull that they are on dope to, they have kids they are having it hard enough without your BS ...like he just said you are the one who keeps calling him asking him to help you find oxy 30s , so leave them out of the bullshit....like i said Penny is a better friend than you would ever been an ever was at least she is like me if its not the truth keep your mouth closed , or meet with the person face to face an have it out but you won't remember Kenny's Mart

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

79 Users are viewing the Portsmouth Forum right now

Search the Portsmouth Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What's going on by big lots? 25 min new comer 123
body found in wayne hills 7/25/2014 32 min hey idiot 8
out of town drug dealers 1 hr DrNo MarengoOH 14
police checkpoint 1 hr Perry T Mason 8
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Pope Che Reagan Christ I 29,208
Brenda sue rawlins 1 hr JDR 2
River party? 2 hr Wondering 13
FBP to layoff 500 2 hr bystander 16
body of female found Thu omg 48
•••
•••
•••
•••

Portsmouth Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••