Chad & Crystal McNally
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Lisa

Marion, OH

#1 Mar 4, 2010
Does anyone know anything about Chad and Crystal Mcnally from rubyville??
whatever

Marion, OH

#2 May 3, 2010
i know them they r both on drugs crystal shoots up her drugs look at her armes and chad well he just does whatever she tells him to do and i will add that crystal is a talker most people believe what she says is true but IT IS NOT every time her mouth opens its a lie and btw they have an open marrage witch means that they will share a women together they spend all there money on drugs everyone who knows them knows that and there last name us mcnelly not mcnally
whatever

Marion, OH

#3 May 3, 2010
do not ever get invovled with these 2 cause u will be SORRY they cant be trusted at all.......lock the doors close the windows and lock them too and close the curtains stay very quitet and if they do come in watch all ur stuff dont leave them in a room alone cause something will come up missing and dont ever ever ever lone them anything ever u wont ever see it or get the money they said theyd pay for for it..... and if u dont believe me then thats on u u will find out the hard way
whatever

Marion, OH

#4 May 3, 2010
anymore questions?????
i know them

Marion, OH

#5 May 26, 2010
yea i know them nothing but trouble people they will run all over u and then rob u blind. and yea i think there last names are mcnelly... STAY AWAY FROM THEM OR U WILL REGRET IT....

Hudson, OH

#6 May 26, 2010
lkjaieij

Hudson, OH

#7 May 26, 2010
whatever
yes

Dublin, OH

#8 May 26, 2010
they like to swing
SOMEONE

Marion, OH

#9 May 26, 2010
yes they like to swing but thats not what u need to watch out for.... u need to watch out with the lieing stealing for ther habbits and watch for the drama they will create for ya lmao.... have fun .... u will regret it later trust me i know them... and they will f*ck you anyway they can...
no one

Chillicothe, OH

#10 Sep 24, 2011
very true
take it to front street

Marion, OH

#11 Sep 16, 2012
..I know them drugs yeah rite look at her arms clean as a whistle i know them well enough to know they will make you prove ur bullshit cause you cant she has had 3 different surgeries the past 7 months i think somc knows shooters lmao find something better to talk about like the truth.....what didnt they help you with that made you so mad or was it that crystal wouldnt let you take advantageof them an if they are thieves why havent they been arrested oh i get it they are just that good rite bullshit you know this is all spam bz junking up someone elses life cause you dont have one
take it to front street

Marion, OH

#12 Sep 16, 2012
Lisa wrote:
Does anyone know anything about Chad and Crystal Mcnally from rubyville??
hey lisa i really know chad an crystal an i know the one who calls herself someone .......some that lost her virginity an got pregnant in a port o potty an they are friends with a couple sheriffs as friends like sheriff ashley state trooper conley they haveny even been arrested before no thief is that good lol
contractor man

Marion, OH

#13 Sep 16, 2012
Somethings ppl say they are pretty good ppl i have worked them often an give her access to my lowes account never had as much as 1 item over on job all leftovers are dated ..,..,an has amount left on top or sides of unused products an dope heads dont own kindles an laptops they would be sold for habit anyone is going to ask the most logic questions like why arent they in the court system i believe what the other person said cant be that good.....,..John h lowes installer
their neighbor

Marion, OH

#14 Sep 16, 2012
I was just told about this site. It is nice to be able to put your opinion of people out here like this but some that i have read is untrue crystal an chad has been my neighbor for 22years they are good kind hearted people they dont steal before they would do that they scrap she has told me herself before it is not worth the humiliation to be a thief they pull scrap metal out of creeks an walk hillsides for junk metal that is how they met craig ashley the sheriff because he seen their truck at 2nd bridge on 139 which is close to my home i went out to hear what i could hear like any other nosey neighbor an he was just general talking other than i heard him tell them if everyone was like you guys the hills an creeks would be cleaner. I think they have the brothers confused chad works a fulltime job that does do drug screeningsa an they watch you at somc occupational health an therapy ,i know they watch them give urine i use to work that dept. Been in carter building at somc for almost 1 year now hasnt changed. Mary h.
prettygrrrl

Marion, OH

#15 Sep 16, 2012
Like crystal told me all the bs is coming from the one that lost her virginity an got pregnant in a port o potty rotflmao she sure can put out alot of shit that amber martin maiden name huff if i look them up in portsmouth miniciple court it just has parking tickets other than them doing a toy drive for kids for christmas they helped donate over 1300. Last year thats something that can be proven but anyway i typed in amber like crystal told me at portsmouth municiple court an that amber has drug charges not them. She was caught at somc smoking marijuaina however you spell it hows it spelled amber marijuaina but anyway i see the sex confusion ryan mcnelly is chads brother he is the one sharing women one is amber the other is a girl named sherri hicks from wayne hills then the other girl her first name is lisa not sure of last name.chad an crystal has been together since highschool they are almost the perfect couple, well what i long for anyway a man that helps his family an hers an would do anything for her, she is the brains though sorry chad if you read this you got to admit she is the designer an your the laborer not that that is bad it is great you guys can work together just wanting people to know you dont sleep around or share . Lol hope you understand chad an crystal just want people to know the truth they has mixed info from ryan to chad ..ryan is a user an amber, sherri, or lisa dont care thats nasty .post something thats true prt o potty
prettygrrrl

Marion, OH

#16 Sep 16, 2012
SOMEONE wrote:
yes they like to swing but thats not what u need to watch out for.... u need to watch out with the lieing stealing for ther habbits and watch for the drama they will create for ya lmao.... have fun .... u will regret it later trust me i know them... and they will f*ck you anyway they can...
i know an live by them i know who you are also so stop the bs like the other reply was on them they cant be running around stealing they would have something on them no one is that good..lol like crystal said your just upset because dating ryan is like another child have to teach him to bath an wash his hair i have better things to do
livin in the hills

Marion, OH

#17 Sep 17, 2012
Ha ha ha this stuff is all funny as you can see by my post name i am fortunate enough to live in wayne hills lol yeah . Ryan is definately the womanizer i dont see how unless its just like any other dopey hey it has a paycheck that helps anyone look better. Ryan is up here everyday 2 buildings down from top of hill on kendall you csn see him there sometimes on lunch little after 12 when the kid is at school you know what lunch hes eating gosh she is hugh..how do you feed a hungry man eatin out of that can
nunya

Marion, OH

#18 Sep 19, 2012
Lol oooooooook
AMBER MCNELLY

Marion, OH

#19 Sep 21, 2012
prettygrrrl wrote:
Like crystal told me all the bs is coming from the one that lost her virginity an got pregnant in a port o potty rotflmao she sure can put out alot of shit that amber martin maiden name huff if i look them up in portsmouth miniciple court it just has parking tickets other than them doing a toy drive for kids for christmas they helped donate over 1300. Last year thats something that can be proven but anyway i typed in amber like crystal told me at portsmouth municiple court an that amber has drug charges not them. She was caught at somc smoking marijuaina however you spell it hows it spelled amber marijuaina but anyway i see the sex confusion ryan mcnelly is chads brother he is the one sharing women one is amber the other is a girl named sherri hicks from wayne hills then the other girl her first name is lisa not sure of last name.chad an crystal has been together since highschool they are almost the perfect couple, well what i long for anyway a man that helps his family an hers an would do anything for her, she is the brains though sorry chad if you read this you got to admit she is the designer an your the laborer not that that is bad it is great you guys can work together just wanting people to know you dont sleep around or share . Lol hope you understand chad an crystal just want people to know the truth they has mixed info from ryan to chad ..ryan is a user an amber, sherri, or lisa dont care thats nasty .post something thats true prt o potty
CRYSTAL YOU ARE SUCH A LIAR. THE REASON YOUR NOT IN COURT IS BECAUSE KARMA HAS NOT CAUGHT UP TO YOU YET.. MY HUSBAND RYAN HAS HELD ON TO A JOB NOW FOR ALMOST 5 YEARS AT THE SAME PLACE CRYSTAL AND CHAD GOT FIRED FROM.... BTW CHECK MY ON PMCOURT.ORG UNDER MARTIN AND HUFF THERE ARE NO DRUG CHARGES ON ME.. LMAO.. NEITHER IS THERE ON MY HUBAND.. CRYSTAL IN MY OPINION YOU AND CHAD HAVE RUINED OUR LAST NAME. I AM TRULY ASHAMED TO CALL YOU MY IN LAWS... BACK IN THE DAY IT WAS OUR DREAM TO BECOME IN LAWS AFTER I FIXED YOU UP WITH CHAD (POOR CHAD) NOW LET ME ALSO TELL YOU THAT MY MY HUSBAND AND I JUST GOT MARRIED JULY 13TH AND WE ARE VERY MUCH IN LOVE, SO THERE FOR WE DO NOT SLEEP WITH OTHER PEOPLE. CRYSTAL YOU SEEM TO FORGET ALL THE SHIT ME AND RYAN KNOW ABOUT YOU. AND SOON KARMA WILL CATCH UP TO YOU BOTH..
IF YOU ARE NOT STEELE THEN WHY CANT CHAD GO TO LIVINGSTONS? WOULD THAT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH STEALING OFF OF AN OLD MAN? YOU KNOW THAT ONE THAT OUR MOTHER IN LAW WAS WITH BEFORE SHE PASSED? YES IT WOULD. I KNOW SO MUCH SHIT ON YOU ITS AWFUL. YOU LIVE IN A CAMPER, YOU DO NOT HAVE CUSTODY OF EITHER ON OF YOUR KIDS THEY LIVE WITH YOUR MOM.
YOU DO SO MUCH DOPE I AM SURPRISED THAT YOUR STILL ALIVE.
REMEMBER WHEN YOU CAME TO RYAN AND I AND TOLD US CHAD WAS IN THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE HE WAS YELLOW? BECAUSE HE HAD DONE TO MANY PAIN PILLS WHICH REALLY HURT HIS LIVER? DO YOU REMEMBER THAT? RYAN AND I DO...
I FEEL SORRY FOR ANYONE THAT YOU HURT. YOU HAVE HURT ME SO MANY TIMES OVER THE YEARS AND ALL I HAVE TRIED TO DO IS BE YOUR FRIEND. AND I HAVE GOT SCREWED EVERY TIME. I HAVE ALWAYS FELT SORRY FOR YOU AND TRIED TO BE THERE FOR YOU AND NOW YOU ARE ON HERE SAYING STUFF ABOUT ME THATS NOT TRUE. WELL MY HUSBAND AND MY FAMILY KNOW ME AND SO DO YOU. AND MY WHOLE FAMILY HAS TOLD ME TO STAY AWAY FROM YOU AND I HAVE. SO WHATS YOUR PROBLEM NOW? WHY DO HAVE TO GET ON HERE AND TALK SH** WHEN YOU KNOW WHERE I LIVE? GET A LIFE, GET OFF OF THE DOPE GET YOUR KIDS BACK, AND GET A HOME NOT A CAMPER. LEAVE RYAN AND I ALONE.. ANYONE WHO KNOWS YOU AND ME KNOWS WHO IS TELLING THE TRUTH AND WHO IS NOT. JUST SAYING.... GOOD BYE...
AMBER MCNELLY

Marion, OH

#20 Sep 21, 2012
ALSO I KNOW MY HUSBAND GOES TO WAYNE HILLS TO SEE HIS DAUGHTER A LOT. AND I KNOW WHEN HE GOES HE TELLS ME WHEN HE GOES. THE OTHER DAY HE WAS THERE TO TAKE HIS DAUGHTER WHO WAS SICK AND NEEDED TO THE DOCTOR, AND I AM NOT GOING TO TELL HIM TO STAY AWAY FROM HIS DAUGHTER.
I CANT HELP THAT CRYSTAL'S MOM GLENDA PASSED HIM AS HE WAS WALKING TO OUR CAR TO COME HOME AND CALLED HIM A C*CK SUCKER. EVERYONE JUST NEEDS TO MIND THERE OWN BUSINESS.
ONE LAST THING CHRIS AND CHAD I HOPE YOUR HAPPY ABOUT ROBBING MY AUNT AND UNCLE THAT TRIED TO HELP YOU. I DO NOT CARE WHAT YOU SAY I KNOW YOU DID IT. THATS MY OPINION AND THAT WILL STAY MY OPINION. U 2 ARE THE REASON THEY HAVE NOT GOT HER FUNERAL PAID OFF. BUT YOU BOTH WILL DENY THAT TO THE END THAT YOU ROBBED YET ANOTHER OLDER COUPLE. MY OPINION WILL NEVER CHANGE ABOUT THAT. THE PLACE HAD BEEN THERE FOR 25 YEARS AND NEVER GOT ROBBED ONCE UNTIL YOU 2 CAME AROUND. I REALLY WONDER HOW U 2 SLEEP AT NIGHT. WHEN KARMA COMES ITS GOING TO SUCK TO BE YOU 2.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Notre dame bingo 47 min Just dont know 4
Girl that lived behind Hickies restaurant 1 hr Candy 21
Donna (Sep '15) 1 hr Tiki 16
Rhonda hayslip 1 hr Piglet 3
Amber Mingus what's her deal 2 hr uh oh 5
Mark Frazee a good guy and honest? (Mar '11) 3 hr reesy 85
Some one to talk to. 4 hr For A Fact 4

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance