What ever happened with him at SOCF
gateman

Portsmouth, OH

#2 Jan 24, 2011
hes coming back
SOCF

Charleston, WV

#3 Jan 25, 2011
I am glad to hear he is coming back. SOCF has went to hell since he left. Inmates didn't get by with the shit they do now when Al Lewis was here.
Britgirl

Huntington, NY

#4 Feb 27, 2011
I guess you people don't even know what you are talking about since the story finally went to the Portsmouth Daily Times, that Al Lewis is no longer employed at SOCF and is much better for it.
callin bs

United States

#5 Feb 27, 2011
The reason inmates are getting by with stuff now is because they have an inmate loving warden now! He won't let the CO's lay a hand on the inmates an keep em in line. Al Lewis had nothing to do with that! Al was a blackmailing piece of crap! He used his power to get his way even if it meant running over good COs in the process!
Bullrunner

Wapakoneta, OH

#6 Feb 28, 2011
Why will Donnie not comment on the issue? Is he watching his back I know they have some family ties :)))

Maybe Mick will ride in on his donkey and save the day. There is more druges in that place than you will ever know. WE even take dirty food service employees in trade.
Watching

Jamaica, NY

#7 Feb 28, 2011
Just read he was FIRED, wonder if he has to pay back the money as they reported he was on administrative leave with pay.

Oh I can see another psy. retirement for him in the future with an even larger income only for life this time.
duey

Marion, OH

#8 Feb 28, 2011
al lewis is a piece of shit !
bahaha

Chicago, IL

#9 Mar 3, 2011
Calling bs...i totally agree with you...
ohhai

Van Wert, OH

#10 Mar 4, 2011
gateman wrote:
hes coming back
I bet you feel like an idiot now
http://www.portsmouth-dailytimes.com/view/ful... -?
Uradummie

Chicago, IL

#11 Mar 4, 2011
Bullrunner wrote:
Why will Donnie not comment on the issue? Is he watching his back I know they have some family ties :)))
Maybe Mick will ride in on his donkey and save the day. There is more druges in that place than you will ever know. WE even take dirty food service employees in trade.
There's more dirty COs than anything.
hey now

Chicago, IL

#12 Mar 10, 2011
Anyone know where he is working now?
I hope the sheriff's department isn't employing him after he was fired from the prison. How do you trust someone that was working in the capacity that he had been and getting fired for abusing that power? I really doubt that he was innocent on prior issues and this was his first offense. This shows that earlier investigations on him were horse-and-pony shows.
abc

Ashburn, VA

#13 Mar 10, 2011
they could get rid of alot more dirt bags if they would do it talk about saving money
sparkys wife

Cincinnati, OH

#14 Apr 30, 2011
duey wrote:
al lewis is a piece of shit !
You got that right!!!!
sparkys wife

Cincinnati, OH

#15 Apr 30, 2011
Because of that piece of shit, my husband lost his parole with that bull shit ticket he placed in his file to the parole board. But KARMA justice !!!!!
HHHH

Wapakoneta, OH

#16 Apr 30, 2011
Al Lewis for president....
Bull Run Girl

Wapakoneta, OH

#17 May 1, 2011
Like letting Jim Goodman come back and hide to collect a check. They could used his spot to save a employee from Franklin Frunace. Good ole boys..
HHHH

Wapakoneta, OH

#18 May 1, 2011
Jim Goodman for vice president.
Unbelievable

Bridgeport, WV

#19 May 11, 2011
Has anyone heard anything new about the Fred Flintstone with down's syndrome looking troll?
jim

Marion, OH

#20 Dec 9, 2011
someone has been taking care of that bastard ever since he was dog cop hes almost dirty as his crony donini both crooked bastards 2 of the many dirty cops

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Perry Mason Tyrone Black HD Denny 6 min Bethany 103
Looking for a woman 10 min Perry T Mason jr 11
anybody want a free headjob? 11 min Perry T Mason jr 42
Look at how much they remove 37 min Kerra 4
Misty sargent (Jun '15) 1 hr Susan 23
Make America GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 13 hr Perry T Mason jr 1
Im lookin for a guy shannon j 15 hr Future boo 1

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance