drug bust in webster last night

drug bust in webster last night

Posted in the Portsmouth Forum

wtf is up

Portsmouth, OH

#1 Mar 31, 2012
has anybody heard about the drug bust in south webster last night? i need some details

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Mar 31, 2012
Id love to kno who myself.
perhaps

Greenfield, OH

#3 Mar 31, 2012
u sure it was not in sciotoville. do u have a first name so i know we talkin same one
Stacy

Circleville, OH

#4 Apr 1, 2012
It was in South Webster....it was BECKY FARGO, she is out of jail already and her boyfriend is still in there, imagine that. I heard he is a decent guy who had nothing to do with drugs until he got with her.....poor fella!
Mandi

Circleville, OH

#5 Apr 1, 2012
and the sad thing is that the bust went down right beside the ballfields while kids ball games were going on.
kurt

United States

#6 Apr 1, 2012
bill stuckey was the guy,i no becky well,she told on ppl before im sure this wont be the last time.She was trying to get him to leave 4 days.Couldve just kicked him out.
DTBH

Columbus, OH

#7 Apr 2, 2012
Mandi

Circleville, OH

#8 Apr 2, 2012
Gross, that tells you how bad off Becky is to be involved with a 59 year old nasty ass man! Thats disgusting!
janet

United States

#9 Apr 2, 2012
She was just using him for his dope,weres she at now,moved on to the next dealer
really

Portsmouth, OH

#10 Apr 3, 2012
Haha I have known bill for a long time now about time he got busted. He used to own two camp grounds we went too one in pomeroy oh and one in Hillsboro. He was a crook back then.
Hey

Portsmouth, OH

#11 Apr 7, 2012
Who wore the wire to get them busted?
Bills friend

United States

#12 Apr 7, 2012
Well u here so many rumors,I talked to his brother and Becky fargo his GF hasnt been to see him.They were argueing that day because he found out she was trying to get him to put all his properties in her name.Hes not for sure he heard Heather Howard was in on it some how.
Beckys-a-joke

Wellston, OH

#13 Apr 7, 2012
"Well Bills friend" She probly hasnt been to jail to see him because he is useless to her now. No offense or anything, but if its true what im hearing about him taking the blame for everything he is a dumbass!! Thats the worst thing he could do. That bitch needs to quit getting out of trouble everytime something goes down around her! So if your a good friend to him, you and his family need to talk him into putting some of the blame on her also. She has done this gig over and over again, you can ask anyone!!!!!
Bills friend

United States

#14 Apr 7, 2012
Beckys-a-joke wrote:
"Well Bills friend" She probly hasnt been to jail to see him because he is useless to her now. No offense or anything, but if its true what im hearing about him taking the blame for everything he is a dumbass!! Thats the worst thing he could do. That bitch needs to quit getting out of trouble everytime something goes down around her! So if your a good friend to him, you and his family need to talk him into putting some of the blame on her also. She has done this gig over and over again, you can ask anyone!!!!!
Yr right and we have tried.I yes we have heard this from a lot of ppl,shes tring to put the blame on everyone
ssakcaj

Portsmouth, OH

#15 Apr 7, 2012
Beckys-a-joke wrote:
Dont bother asking me I dont hang out with people like that and never heard of em.
ha ha

Ashland, KY

#16 Apr 9, 2012
has jolene fargo becky's sister been involved with drugs lately?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laura Garcia's Smiling Face 16 min Harper Fearing 1
harper fearing 19 min Harper Fearing 8
Pats Labor Day BASH 24 min Harper Fearing 2
Meghan Lynn Kaskey & Laura Garcia 3 hr Harper Fearing 1
timmy to angie (Feb '15) 3 hr Harper Fearing 7
kaylynn nunley (Jan '12) 4 hr team julie 4
black have finally won 10 hr Courtney 206
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portsmouth Mortgages