Girl found dead
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Willie Dallas Texas

Glenside, PA

#1 Mar 13, 2010
Has anyone heard who the body was they found in portsmouth?
Yes-

Pasadena, MD

#2 Mar 13, 2010
It was Megan Lancaster.
iknothemfosure

Marion, OH

#3 Mar 13, 2010
NO IT WASNT........JUST TALKED TO HER PARENTS AND THEY SAID IT WASNT! PLZZ MAKE SURE YA KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKIN ABOUT BEFORE YOU START RUMORS LIKE THIS,SHE HAS A BABY AND HE DOSENT NEED TO SEE SOMETHING LIKE THIS ON HERE!!!thank you

“I am me that's all I can be!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#4 Mar 13, 2010
First of all, yes please have facts straight before you post. Secondly, if it's just a baby I'm sure he wouldn't be on the internet. But I agree people need to have their facts straight.
caring1

Crooksville, OH

#5 Mar 13, 2010
where was a body found? Man i work to much. Prayers for the family.
lizpiatt

Marion, OH

#6 Mar 13, 2010
I heard there were two bodies found, but I know one of them was Melissa. I'm not sure what her last name was. She was a prostitute and went missing a couple weeks ago and no one had heard from her, and she has a daughter she was close to so she would hvae contacted her daughter if she was alive. If anyone knows anything about it please post it so we can squash the rumors because I've heard Megan Lancaster, Megan Cade, Angie Justice, and Melissa. I've seen everyone but Melissa, so it was none of them exceot her.
Someone knows

Ashburn, VA

#7 Mar 13, 2010
lizpiatt wrote:
I heard there were two bodies found, but I know one of them was Melissa. I'm not sure what her last name was. She was a prostitute and went missing a couple weeks ago and no one had heard from her, and she has a daughter she was close to so she would hvae contacted her daughter if she was alive. If anyone knows anything about it please post it so we can squash the rumors because I've heard Megan Lancaster, Megan Cade, Angie Justice, and Melissa. I've seen everyone but Melissa, so it was none of them exceot her.
As of yesterday, there were no bodies found. Melissa's last name is Newlan-Blevins, and she has been missing for about a month now.

Location hidden

#8 Mar 14, 2010
and really who cares? if a body is found its either gonna b a junkie or a prostitute so like i said on the other site....one less pc of crap in portsmouth. lancasters boy is only like 3? he cant even read. shes never taken care of him anyway. her mom and dad do an awesome job with him
somebody

Ashland, KY

#9 Mar 14, 2010
boy oh boy we sure have some good news crews don't we they say they find bodies in the river but yet do you hear anything on the news about it hmmmm nope sure don't...if there is someone out there killing people we have a right to know so we know if it is safe to go out side or not ...as far as you go hissexybabe have alittle class would ya.
Mr Cool

Fredericksburg, VA

#10 Mar 14, 2010
hissexybabe wrote:
and really who cares? if a body is found its either gonna b a junkie or a prostitute so like i said on the other site....one less pc of crap in portsmouth. lancasters boy is only like 3? he cant even read. shes never taken care of him anyway. her mom and dad do an awesome job with him
I care ,I don;t want to see anyone dead prostitute or not!
to hissexygirl

Marion, OH

#11 Mar 14, 2010
let tell ya a thing about yourself....the stuff that was stolen from your house can be replaced a life can not!these girls have drug problems they can maybe get over it,but the evilness in u is dug deep inside of you ,i feel sorry for your kid what he needs is not material things ,he needs a mother who teaches him morals,and the gift of love not evilness,u are truely one of the most ill hearted people i have ever heard of,best thing for you is to kneel and pray!

Location hidden

#12 Mar 14, 2010
maybe someone shoulda preached at these useless ppl. i dont care what can b replaced...i shouldnt have had to. i worked hard for it not them. if id have been home when they came in i woulda shot em myself
back 2u again

Marion, OH

#13 Mar 14, 2010
u r total trash really you r heartless i really feel sorry for your kids!you are teaching em' nothin' but hatred!

Location hidden

#14 Mar 14, 2010
i dont teach my kids this but its how i feel. im trash? lol thats funny!!!i work every day for what i have for useless dopeheads to steal. ur probly a dopehead or prostitute is y u say im trash. wait til they rob u several times and c how u feel. i could care less how u feel about me. ur opinion dont mean a thing to me. the dope heads and hookers in this town r trash.
back 2u again

Marion, OH

#15 Mar 14, 2010
I HAVE BEEN ROBBED B4 ,,,,,,,I DON'T POINT FINGERS....DID U SEE WHO TOOK YOUR STUFF!
one who cares

Bellefontaine, OH

#16 Mar 23, 2010
well the way i c it is if u hate these people so much then move dumb ass.
lightafireundere m

United States

#17 Apr 7, 2010
people in here are disrespectful
4 the peopple

Marion, OH

#18 Jul 16, 2010
to hell with a bunch of junkies. they r not people they r a virus to the human race and r weeding theirselves out, but not quick enogh. im contemplating on moving from this hell hole and i have lived here for more than 35 yrs. I hope all of those pill headed junky whores die, f---em and f--k you if u want to take up for them. the same goes for the drug dealers black,white,hispanic, f--k those pieces of s--t also. we the people should be able to kill the fu---rs ourselves. POrtsmouth police dont care but put a beer betwwen their legs and let them drive down the street and the portsmouth police will f--k your eyes out.
Let me guess

Marion, OH

#20 Jul 16, 2010
4 the people you must have at least one dui because everything you post you complain about it! Don't drink and drive and you won't get caught
really

Marion, OH

#21 Jul 16, 2010
to hissexybabe, you mentioned you have children, well sometimes even when parents raise their children with the best upbringing/morals those children can become druggies or thiefs etc... so what if this was one of your children...would you feel the same way?? would u b glad they were dead and just say " well thats another one off the street" if so don't ever call yourself a parent again. put yourself in othr ppls shoes b4 your run ur mouth, i dont like theivs and i dnt like druggies but i wouldnt say that they deserve to die. I hope that this never happens to you but think about it before u say ur glad some1 is "off the streets" cuz carma sucks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Trump berates the news media....again 55 min Chris 20
Ivanka's Stuff 1 hr Chris 25
Getting welfare plus selling coupon items 3 hr BigB 2
Ivanka's Stuff. Now on sale. 3 hr BigB 1
connie blair 3 hr BigB 3
Who is the new taxi drive 4 hr Chris 10
People Of The Spirit 4 hr Chris 3
Judge Kegley Arrest 19 hr B.S. 42

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web