Marasek Family
SOCF

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Feb 12, 2012
Where do I start. They are all such spoiled brats...never do wrong. Cry babies from the word start. They leave a church they have gone to for years b/c they are such spoiled babies and then want to be come back to be married in it. Good luck with that Eric. Why don't you get married in your new church. The entire family in full of drama and I hear the church they left is doing so much better without them.. Less people gossiping and stabbing in the back. I wonder when they will ever admit they have ever been at fault in their lives or all they always perfecr...oh yea I forgot they are the maraseks of course they are perfect. Go cry to your mom you bums.
Youbet

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Feb 12, 2012
I've met the entire family and know them all well. They are the biggest whinners I have come acrosses. Adam is a huge drinker. He use to live above his mom's store and get wasted all the time. Go ahead and be nurses you fa**ots.
the victims family

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Feb 12, 2012
The mom cries so easy like that is to make a difference. She is a big piece of poopie. She is the engine that makes the entire family run. Acting so concerned and caring for people and then be the one to talk behind your backs. Adam does Courtney still have bad breath? That is why you broke up isn't it. I've talked to a lot of people at the old church and they are glad they left and hope they never come back. They always run everybody down...like on this site.
Nat

Port Orchard, WA

#4 Feb 12, 2012
Do you always bitch about people on topix instead of taking your issue with them um iunno...to them perhaps? Congrats on making yourself look pathetic and immature. I don't know him that well but even I did I wouldn't come crying to topixs to bitch about him.
Youbet

Chillicothe, OH

#5 Feb 12, 2012
Nat, so what are you even doing on this site. You too are pathetic. Thanks for helping me spell such a big word. I've talked to him in person before doesn't do any good ...you would know if you knew him at all. Why don't you get off this site and leave this talk to the thousands who do like it.
KingTut

Chillicothe, OH

#6 Feb 12, 2012
He's the only one who responded, for a reason. Your story is boring.
Youbet

Chillicothe, OH

#7 Feb 12, 2012
It just started KingTut the geek. Plus I'm not on here for you.
Brandonk

Marion, OH

#8 Feb 12, 2012
Not to mention that Adam try's to get with any girl that moves even though he has a gf.
SoSo

Chillicothe, OH

#9 Feb 13, 2012
Brandonk wrote:
Not to mention that Adam try's to get with any girl that moves even though he has a gf.
Spoken like someone who knows him well. He has always been like that and a know it all.
yank

Chillicothe, OH

#10 Feb 14, 2012
Are these the kids that went to the west side. I know for a fact they both drink. I thought good chrisitian di not do that. So why did they leave the church? I heard they didn't get along with anyone. True?
brandonk

Marion, OH

#11 Feb 14, 2012
I'm sure it was true. They have both drank since highschool.. I heard adam even tried to get with a 14 year old.. Dont know if it's true but in my opinion it wouldn't surprise me.
lynnette

Marion, OH

#12 Feb 15, 2012
spoiled lil rich kids just like their mother was. Maybe her husbands ex wife ,,,,,,,never mind
portsmouth

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Jul 23, 2012
Well where do I begin. The Maraseks are a great family if it wasn't for them helping at Temple the youth ministry would have not survived after Youth Pastor Dan Rase passed away. The Maraseks stepped up and helped hold the youth group together. Eric and Adam both were a very vital role in LifeLine College ministry as well. They spent spent countless hours working on the renovation process, band and publicity. As fat as the things that have been said about the family on here just remember everyone makes mistakes in their lives no on is perfect. Remember Christ words when the crowd wanted to stone the lady that had committed adultery he told the people wanting to stone them When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them,ôLet any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her

So the ones on here that have not sinned go ahead and keep posting. For everyone else you need to leave this family alone. They are a great asset to any church or org. that they serve in. Temple lost a great family and this isn't the first great family they have lost and don't even seem to care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix is boring anymore. 14 min Chris 120
Body Builder Guy in Portsmouth 1 hr WPgirl1999 23
Someone back on drugs? 1 hr Amazing 1
alarm tech security is it a front for drug dealers 2 hr Concerned 7
Is making a threat on social media a crime? 3 hr Two Watt 21
havoc fRom P.M.C. CHILD MOLEST club member 5 hr TiA 5
Hillary Clinton 5 hr TiA 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portsmouth Mortgages