stephanie arms
emohaters

Marion, OH

#1 Mar 19, 2010
one day shes prep one day she wants to kill herself what do u guys think
haha

Marion, OH

#3 Mar 19, 2010
her so called boyfriend cheats on her all the time its tony breech come on lol shes dumbass..shed be ok looking though is she didnt have a big ass chin
blowyamind

Marion, OH

#4 Mar 19, 2010
she dye her way way way too much heh
LOL

Marion, OH

#6 Mar 19, 2010
her nickname is hilarious "OCASSIONALLY"
three

Marion, OH

#8 Mar 19, 2010
im haveing her bfs third baby cant wait till he gets his dna paper
comedian

Marion, OH

#9 Mar 19, 2010
i go to skool with her she thinks she shes the prettiest gurl in skool and think her shit dont stink one day she iz preppy one day she iz emo one day she is fake to
ummyeah

Marion, OH

#11 Mar 20, 2010
unless three is ali king you must be having his 4th baby? lol. she could do better than him. shes a nice girl and shes alright looking. she'd seem so much cuter if she'd lay off the crazy ass looks always changing and the stories you here about her dont help her cause.
Audrey

Severn, MD

#12 Mar 20, 2010
First Of All I Think This Site Is Retarded But Anyways If You Knew Stephanie You Would Know Half The Crap You All Just Said Isnt True One Stephanie Has Changed A Lot And Does Go Back And Forth She Knows It She Admits It She Finds It Funny!!! She Dies Her Hair Cause She Wants To I Dye Mine Just As Mush As Her So Please So Thats Just Dumb... And If She Wants To Be With Tony She'll Be With Tony And BTW Tony Has 2 Kids Not 3 And If Your Having His 3rd Then Please Tell Me When You Had Time Because Im Pretty Sure Stephanie Is Always With Tony So Unless Your Having Sex With Him While Shes In The Bed Next To You Then Your Just A Liar Too.. And If You Go To School With Us Then Why Cant You Say It To Her Face That She Thinks Shes Better Than Everyone And Not Gonna Lie She Is Better Then About 75% Of Our School But Now That Isnt To Hard To Be.... So I Think This Topic Is Dead K Thanxs Byeeee
ummmmyeah

Marion, OH

#13 Mar 20, 2010
audrey really? roflmao. all i can do is laugh.:)
uhh

Columbus, OH

#14 Mar 21, 2010
I don't know Stephanie real well, but I do know her family. I canít imagine her parents letting her be as crazy as some of you make her out to be. I do think she is a very cute girl, and some of you may have some jealousy issues you need to deal with.
haa

Marion, OH

#15 Mar 21, 2010
shes with a guy who has to kids dont take care of either one of them and hits girls soo think again she physco
uhh

Columbus, OH

#16 Mar 21, 2010
he hits girls? If he does Stephanie I don't think that will last too long. I think her dad would be extremely mad about this, and keep her from seeing him.
pjwefweofn

Westerville, OH

#18 Jul 12, 2010
i think shes a jelouse ass bitch shes phusco i mean who cuts their self when they dnt get their way haha ugly bitch
non ya

Marion, OH

#19 Jul 13, 2010
i dont really kno stephanie well but from wat i kno she's a nice person and dont do nttn to no 1 i think ppl r jealous they aint as pretty as her or they aint wit tony
Hmm

Marion, OH

#20 Jul 24, 2010
I think Stephanie is GEORGOUS! You people on here talking shit are probably one of his baby mamas.. If Tony is such a bad person then why waste your breath talking shit about him? From what I can see, they are happy.. A very cute couple. & Stephanie is by far the prettiest he has EVER had.. You haters just need to lay off.
hahah

Westerville, OH

#21 Aug 9, 2010
shes a hater and she loves to cut herself when her so called bf tony breech is mean to her he cheats on her all the time stupid bi tch if she only really knew she needs to stop hatin we cnt help it tgha shes ugly
nfg5hn156

Westerville, OH

#22 Aug 9, 2010
S LUT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Little People 2 hr Pip Rademaker 1
House on Dace Road 2 hr Yea 27
Brad Aeh 2 hr misty 3
organ harvesting stay alert 10 hr mossbeard 2
Meaghan nylund 11 hr Wow 1
You can't hide those lyin' eyes, Alyce and Waldo 12 hr Lee 2
jennifer kortney calver 14 hr bump 102

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance