I'm looking for a puppy
looking

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Mar 18, 2013
I was wondering if anyone had or knew someone who had a puppy they wanted to give away. My daughter and I are hoping to find a puppy. We are looking for something that will not get really big and is okay with kids. If I don't find one i will be going to seiria's haven. I just wanted to check on here first. Thanks
sad

Circleville, OH

#2 Mar 19, 2013
looking wrote:
I was wondering if anyone had or knew someone who had a puppy they wanted to give away. My daughter and I are hoping to find a puppy. We are looking for something that will not get really big and is okay with kids. If I don't find one i will be going to seiria's haven. I just wanted to check on here first. Thanks
I listed a very nice 10 wk. old male puppy on Chillicothe craigslist yesterday! Sweet puppy - crate trained & housebroken! FREE!
sad

Circleville, OH

#3 Mar 19, 2013
sad wrote:
<quoted text>I listed a very nice 10 wk. old male puppy on Chillicothe craigslist yesterday! Sweet puppy - crate trained & housebroken! FREE!
Ad also on Huntington Craigslist today!
looking

Chillicothe, OH

#4 Mar 19, 2013
Are you Close to Portsmouth? What type of puppy is it. My email is [email protected] if you want to contact me that way. We would love a puppy. We had an older dog but my mom wanted her to live with her. Now it is so quiet around here and My daughter misses her. She wants a puppy so she can play with it. Thanks for answering me back.
ring master

United States

#5 Mar 19, 2013
Are you a single mom? Just wondering why you wanted a pup that's going to get large. Will he be filling in for something else? If your into beastiality i can help you.
PleaseReadFirst

Marion, OH

#6 Mar 19, 2013
ring master wrote:
Are you a single mom? Just wondering why you wanted a pup that's going to get large. Will he be filling in for something else? If your into beastiality i can help you.
You should read the posts thoroughly before responding. Once you thoroughly read the post if you do not understand the post then do NOT reply. She said she wanted a small dog. Funny how you thought she wanted a large dog and you got all excited. Beastiality turns you on. Yikes
meeee

United States

#7 Mar 19, 2013
PleaseReadFirst wrote:
<quoted text>
You should read the posts thoroughly before responding. Once you thoroughly read the post if you do not understand the post then do NOT reply. She said she wanted a small dog. Funny how you thought she wanted a large dog and you got all excited. Beastiality turns you on. Yikes
oh my bad. But little dogs can also fulfill a womans desires. But what i really want to know is wtf is it any of your business to start with? Craving attention gay boy Steve.
jojo

United States

#8 Mar 19, 2013
meeee wrote:
<quoted text> oh my bad. But little dogs can also fulfill a womans desires. But what i really want to know is wtf is it any of your business to start with? Craving attention gay boy Steve.
Meeee,you're a trouble maker.
PleaseReadFirst

Marion, OH

#9 Mar 19, 2013
meeee wrote:
<quoted text> oh my bad. But little dogs can also fulfill a womans desires. But what i really want to know is wtf is it any of your business to start with? Craving attention gay boy Steve.
When you posted on a public forum you made it my business. Gay boy (I love the topix name calling, makes me feel like a child again) Thanks for that. So, you have no preference over a small or a large dog is what you are saying?
looking

Chillicothe, OH

#10 Mar 19, 2013
Hey I just posted a few times everything else is other people. I'm leaving this site. I should have known it was a mistake looking on here for a dog.Hope you guys all have a nice day.
duh

Ashland, KY

#13 Mar 19, 2013
ring master wrote:
Do u not know how to read? She said she wants a pup that will NOT get large, ur the one that needs help, professional help
puppy available
#14 Mar 19, 2013
that email address is not accurate. i attempted to message this address and it failed and the email was returned.
solved

Circleville, OH

#15 Mar 20, 2013
Problem solved! She found a weiner dog!
not

Circleville, OH

#16 Mar 20, 2013
puppy available wrote:
that email address is not accurate. i attempted to message this address and it failed and the email was returned.
The e-mail was correct. I exchanged some e-mails with this young lady who was very couteous and doesn't deserve some of these postings. She e-mailed me she had found a puppy! Have a nice day!
not

Circleville, OH

#17 Mar 20, 2013
*courteous

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
was a women's murdered body found this weekend ... 38 min Wondering 2
kaepernick 51 min Nah 13
It won't be the witches who are burning this time 1 hr FOVR 6
Shianne 4 hr Player28 7
Romeo Had Juliette 7 hr Slippery Aardvark 10
Which portsmouth cop got arrested 12 hr fact 14
Sciotoville (Sep '16) 12 hr Slippery Aardvark 10
Mearan?? Is it true? (Jul '10) 18 hr Old friend 129

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web