Fat Manger that woks at Rosmount McDo...

Fat Manger that woks at Rosmount McDonads

Posted in the Portsmouth Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Lazy

Marion, OH

#1 Jan 4, 2013
The fat girl that is a manger there is so lazy she wobbles when she walks just nasty. she can see there is all kinds of ppl out there and she just stands there yesterday the store was just dirty the garbage cans was over flowing and the floors was nasty looked like every manger has there fingers up there ass!
I Know

Marion, OH

#2 Jan 4, 2013
I was in there around 3:00 and the store was just dirty i think there was to much talking going on cause they was all just standing around and i can say it needed to be cleaned their was alot of work that needed done.
HAHA

Marion, OH

#3 Jan 4, 2013
well at least she has a job,of which Im sure you dont, and Im sure she finished school and knows how to spell, move on scum were done with you
Greenup Guy

Ashland, KY

#4 Jan 4, 2013
I think they should keep the mangers in the barn where the sheep can eat from them...Oh wait I bet you meant Manager. Never mind.
Greenup Guy

Ashland, KY

#5 Jan 4, 2013
And the woks should stay in the Chinese Restuarant...just sayin'
Roger Pedactor

Frankfort, OH

#6 Jan 4, 2013
Al must have died! No way his stores would be like that if he were alive!
Lazy

Marion, OH

#7 Jan 4, 2013
HAHA wrote:
well at least she has a job,of which Im sure you dont, and Im sure she finished school and knows how to spell, move on scum were done with you
yes i know how to spell was in a hurry thank you i bet you are one of those manager? i would say yep!
I will never go back

Wheelersburg, OH

#8 Jan 4, 2013
WENT IN THERE AND GOT LUNCH THE OTHER DAY ORDERED A LARGE MEAL AND GOT A LARGE FRIE BOX WITH A SMALL ORDER OF FRIE IN IT. DO THEY THINK THEY ARE FOOLING SOMEONE ITS HAPPEN BEFORE AND I WON'T GO BACK TACO BELL RIGHT DOWN THE ROAD AND CHEAPER.AND WHAT'S UP WITH THOSE MEN IN THERE THAT ARE THE MANAGEMENT THEY THINK THEY ARE TO GOOD TO BE POLITE TO PEOPLE OR WHAT. YOU ARE IN YOUR LATE 30's early 40s and still flipping burgers your no better then anyone else. and you should treat your employees better you looser.Them young people work there to make money not to kiss your ads. You are not God your a middle aged men old man managing a McDonalds.lol Be a little nicer to ppl stop acting like your shit don't stink.
I will never go back

Wheelersburg, OH

#9 Jan 4, 2013
Almost forgot it was a manager that made my order not one of the other nicer employees.
need to know

Marion, OH

#10 Jan 4, 2013
I will never go back what one are you talking about wheelersburg maybe Portsmouth and was it day shift or night cause Rosemount one don't have men managers that old?
I will never go back

Ashburn, VA

#11 Jan 4, 2013
need to know wrote:
I will never go back what one are you talking about wheelersburg maybe Portsmouth and was it day shift or night cause Rosemount one don't have men managers that old?
Rosemount
lol

Ashburn, VA

#12 Jan 4, 2013
Burger Flippers that's funny. I know what your saying been in there to do they thank THEY are gods gift to women or what. Everytime I go in there they brake there necks to take my order. That's what I want a old guy that flips burgers(perverts) Get a real job and maybe I'd have something to do with you. and loose that big fat roll above your pants.lol . your not that great. The women manager thanks she's something special always talking down to the employees. what a bunch of looser
LOL

Marion, OH

#13 Jan 4, 2013
bet those managers make more than you bums LOL wonder whos laughing now HAHAHAHA
haha

Wheelersburg, OH

#14 Jan 4, 2013
l bet they don't ha ha maybe you but not meme. are you a horny burger flipper to lol . what do they make $400 or$500 a week that's no money. or maybe it is for you haha .
was it

Wimauma, FL

#15 Jan 4, 2013
Was it that fat nasty one named tiffany murphy? Looks like she never takes a bath? That place has gone to hell!
well then

Idalou, TX

#16 Jan 4, 2013
the last time I was there (which was about 4 days ago) I had ordered a mcdouble and a medium fry. I had asked for no onions on my burger. When I got my order I opened the sandwich up to check it as I am HIGHLY allergic to onions. Lo and behold, there was a night big fat plop of those nasty armpit smelling chopped onions. I called the manager over (who was having a conversation with another manager about her weekend plans) and told her about the problem, she snatched it up as if it were some personal attack on her mother or something, and stormed to the area the put the sandwiches together (it was by where the fries were) then proceeded to scrape them off with her finger and slammed the bun back on and wrapped it up. she sauntered over to me with a big ass obnoxious fake smile and said "have a nice day" very rudely, spun around and continued her conversation. I opened up the sandwich and there were still little pieces of onion stuck smashed into the bun. So I said "excuse me" 3 times before she could be bothered to turn around. I asked her if I could have a new sandwich made as it had become cold by this point and that it needed to have no onions on it. She grabbed it and threw it in the trash and hollered at some kid on the other side making sandwiches to make one "without onions" very snotty like. I finally told her "LOOK, I am highly ALLERGIC to onions and there is no need for you to be such a bitch." Her reply under her breath as she walked off was "yea sure you are," and did not come out of the office the rest of the time I was there.
well then

Idalou, TX

#17 Jan 4, 2013
this was at the rosemount store
liar

Marion, OH

#18 Jan 4, 2013
well then wrote:
the last time I was there (which was about 4 days ago) I had ordered a mcdouble and a medium fry. I had asked for no onions on my burger. When I got my order I opened the sandwich up to check it as I am HIGHLY allergic to onions. Lo and behold, there was a night big fat plop of those nasty armpit smelling chopped onions. I called the manager over (who was having a conversation with another manager about her weekend plans) and told her about the problem, she snatched it up as if it were some personal attack on her mother or something, and stormed to the area the put the sandwiches together (it was by where the fries were) then proceeded to scrape them off with her finger and slammed the bun back on and wrapped it up. she sauntered over to me with a big ass obnoxious fake smile and said "have a nice day" very rudely, spun around and continued her conversation. I opened up the sandwich and there were still little pieces of onion stuck smashed into the bun. So I said "excuse me" 3 times before she could be bothered to turn around. I asked her if I could have a new sandwich made as it had become cold by this point and that it needed to have no onions on it. She grabbed it and threw it in the trash and hollered at some kid on the other side making sandwiches to make one "without onions" very snotty like. I finally told her "LOOK, I am highly ALLERGIC to onions and there is no need for you to be such a bitch." Her reply under her breath as she walked off was "yea sure you are," and did not come out of the office the rest of the time I was there.
your story is very questionable, I suspect you are a liar
well then

Idalou, TX

#19 Jan 4, 2013
liar wrote:
<quoted text> your story is very questionable, I suspect you are a liar
And I suspect you are either a: one of the two female managers there or b: are friends with one. Needless to say I will not be going back to that store. I did go into the one in portsmouth however yesterday and while waiting for my food spoke and a nicer manager named jenny or something like that (a blond woman) and had told her about what happened tand that I needed her to make sure there were no onions, she gave me the number to contact a Bruce Parsley about the matter...I guess he's like a district manager or something. And it absolutely was reported. They got my sandwich right the first time. You poeple who work at places like these need to realize that when a customer places an order for something to be left off....it's not always because we dislike a topping, and that it could be because we would rather not have to use our epi pens on our lunch breaks. Stop acting like it's a personal attack on you when we have a special order and just do your damn jobs
hello

Marion, OH

#20 Jan 4, 2013
well then what did she look like the one who treated you like shit?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bullying 54 min Fck bullies 65
State Troopet 1 hr Big B 9
Who got shot last night at the Columbia Bar in ... 2 hr George Hayduke 53
Megan Lancaster (May '16) 2 hr Sister 44
No Gloves at Penn Station (Oct '10) 3 hr EAT out 35
The new Communion 4 hr George Hayduke 1
Justice For Nichole Alloway (Mar '13) 5 hr George Hayduke 58

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portsmouth Mortgages