Next Last
big bopper

Marion, OH

#1 Mar 25, 2011
big fat pig, likes em black
Haha

Herndon, VA

#2 Mar 25, 2011
Big fat pig for sure, and a big dope head but she will say she's not, what a low life peice of TRASH
brittany REED

Marion, OH

#3 May 20, 2011
look u all are LAME grow up no one cares what u have to say about me lol... ur prolly jus someone i used to make fun of back in high school or i prolly stole ur man lol grow up hoe!!!!!!!!!!and for ur 411 i havent done drugs in 6 yrs so plz go on somewheer wow u all are soo lame love my haters!!!!
Gross

Chicago, IL

#4 May 20, 2011
How can you steal anyones man. When ur fat. And paint ur makeup on with a paint brush. Ur looks def never change. And yet you still don't realize ur gross. Don't u realize this by all ur sad pathetic Facebook statuses. Bout how u love someone and they don't love you back. Remember fat girls r like mopeds there fun to mess with till ur friends find out
new diet

Marion, OH

#5 May 21, 2011
Gross wrote:
How can you steal anyones man. When ur fat. And paint ur makeup on with a paint brush. Ur looks def never change. And yet you still don't realize ur gross. Don't u realize this by all ur sad pathetic Facebook statuses. Bout how u love someone and they don't love you back. Remember fat girls r like mopeds there fun to mess with till ur friends find out
you tell her i can't stand that thief, pure white trash
Gross

Chicago, IL

#6 May 21, 2011
I know. Gotta love a skanky thief. I love how she says she doesn't do drugs but yet she only hangs with drug dealers and she's always at woodys drunk and high Brittany just because you may not be able to see anything with all the fat and masscara around your eyes. The rest of us can see your still a pathetic pill head. So why be embarrassed about it. Once a skanky thief pill head always. A skanky thief pill head and her next post will say she's been clean and blah blah and shes hot and someones jealous of her. And she loves her haters. So I'll go ahead and comment on that before she does. Brittany you don't have haters because your hot. Cuz ur def far from hot. Who would be jealous of a 300 pound pig and once again u never take no ones man people use you for rides and money just like they have ur entire life. So maybe you should drop the pills and pick up a salad u pathetic looking pill troll
fat burner

Marion, OH

#7 May 21, 2011
trash, trash, trash, garbage, fat somebi#ch
Curious

Chillicothe, OH

#8 May 21, 2011
Did she steal your man? You sound a little angry and very jealous.
Fosheezy

Dallas, TX

#9 May 22, 2011
Um I do know she f$&ks two brothers. One of them iz my boy. The other big lip bastard is a murderer and a drunk at woodys
Hills

Dallas, TX

#10 May 22, 2011
She's a fat fckn nasty girl. Thinks everyones Hatn on her wen Actully they just sick of seen her everywhere. Get a job
Hater

Chicago, IL

#11 May 23, 2011
Ummmm apparently everyone hates on her. Lol. That's y she puts that on her fb everyday. She leaves it open so her so called haters can read it. Wat a fckn low life. How bout get a job. Stop fckn ppls men cuz they just use u for a ride a drugs. Oh I kno. U don't do drugs anymore. Yeah RIGHT. Lol. Omg. Skank
hhhmmm

Marion, OH

#12 May 23, 2011
Fosheezy wrote:
Um I do know she f$&ks two brothers. One of them iz my boy. The other big lip bastard is a murderer and a drunk at woodys
is his name robert hood name half pint
brittany REED

Marion, OH

#13 May 31, 2011
lol JESSICA MURPHY UR SUCH A WINNER lol all ur fatass does is sit on a damn compuer all day everyday lol ur such a lame im sorry but plz get a life and stay outta mine and i dont even go to woodys what the hell are u talkin about and i dont fuck 2 brothers are u serious go on somewhere jus b.c i bacame friends with him doesnt mean shit soo thank u have a great day~!
brittany REED

Marion, OH

#14 May 31, 2011
and im deff not a pill head thank u plz go on somewhere with that shit and grow up plz and stay the hell outta my buisness damn u are the most ANNOYING hater ive ever had lol
oink

Marion, OH

#15 May 31, 2011
your a pig brit
Mary Lawhon

Marion, OH

#16 May 31, 2011
Wow haha britt girl u lived with me n all u did was smoke pot n drink that I kno of but I do think ur a big fat slob! Just sayin
OVER IT

Columbus, OH

#17 May 31, 2011
Ok first I want to say Brittany I dont know you personally but I have seen you and heard all about you via the internet on plenty of occasions! Will you please explain to me what exactly a HATER is? Because I am sooo confused! FrOm what I "know" no woman in their right mind and I rePeat "woman" would want to be like you! Really be honest what do you have that all these so called haters want? A job? A man? Money? A place to call your own?education?your sexy body?:op Please let me know because all I've seen by observing all these posts is you running your mouth and pissing people off! And I have also noticed it's always the girls that can't keep a man or doing someone elses man talking Bout haters... Really HATERS.... Nope this is my advice take it or leave it or better yet call me a hater! Love yourself, go on a diet, stopping fighting with EVERYONE! you are burning you bridges and that isn't a good thing to do! Say this 4 times my name is Brittany and I need to get over myself!
cupcake

Mount Vernon, OH

#18 Jun 1, 2011
brittany REED wrote:
lol JESSICA MURPHY UR SUCH A WINNER lol all ur fatass does is sit on a damn compuer all day everyday lol ur such a lame im sorry but plz get a life and stay outta mine and i dont even go to woodys what the hell are u talkin about and i dont fuck 2 brothers are u serious go on somewhere jus b.c i bacame friends with him doesnt mean shit soo thank u have a great day~!
Haha im one of jessicas friends first off she doesn't even get on topix but she will cause ill let her kno about this, I can see why u get beat up daily and to call jessica fat psssst please look at u someone over filled ur fatass gut before they baked ur fatass, she don't give a f)ck wat u do u dumb a$$$ LOSER B*tch its jus funny to watch wat u put on ur facebook cause ur life totally sucks its free entertainment so if u don't want anyone looking at it mark it private hoe!!!!! Now go get sum rehab dipsh*t!!!!! I really can't beleave ANYONE would have u!!!! LMFAO oh yeah didn't u just get beat up not to long ago???/? If I were u I would just move cause u run ur mouth wayyyyy to much LAMER LMFAO HAHAHAHA NOT BRITT BRITT U HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!! maybe ill see u around sumtime;)
OVER IT

Mount Vernon, OH

#19 Jun 1, 2011
Omg let me guess... Let me guess.... Someone else is HATE-ing on " britt britt" omg! So sad! Lmao!
Cow

Marion, OH

#20 Jun 1, 2011
OVER IT.

I don't think it's burning the bridges we have to worry about.

If she steps on a bride, PERIOD.. it's over for her (and the poor bridge)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danielle Taylor (Jan '14) 16 min Km west 23
There goes free phones and food stams and being... 2 hr I work for mine 21
I'm BACK! 2 hr Tyrone Black 20
Perry T Mason goes to Washington 3 hr Tyrone Black 26
Life Point Church: Is it Legit? (Jul '14) 4 hr big b 121
Women protesting 5 hr Dr No 11
Wendy Glispie working or not? good mother or not? (Sep '13) 5 hr skyler 23

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance