has anyone seen shirley day?

has anyone seen shirley day?

Posted in the Portsmouth Forum

dav

Portsmouth, OH

#1 Jan 22, 2010
i used to work with her at BK..
whew

Portsmouth, OH

#2 Apr 16, 2010
do not know the person

Since: Feb 12

#3 Feb 22, 2012
if u r talking about "shorty" she is my husbands ex wife and she is a big druggie know has 6 kids cant keep her legs shut..she forced her 13 year old daughter to smoke weed...she is trash just plain trash not worth nothing the world would be a better place if they would find her dead!
rubher

Marion, OH

#4 Oct 29, 2012
wow must be alot of shirley day,s around here
well love

Wolfforth, TX

#5 Oct 30, 2012
ThisIsMeMizzNukZ wrote:
if u r talking about "shorty" she is my husbands ex wife and she is a big druggie know has 6 kids cant keep her legs shut..she forced her 13 year old daughter to smoke weed...she is trash just plain trash not worth nothing the world would be a better place if they would find her dead!
ok Veronica!!

Since: Feb 12

#6 Dec 16, 2012
well love wrote:
<quoted text>
ok Veronica!!
hello shirley :) how are my girls doing? tell ashley and melissa i love them :) we got all kinds of christmas presents for them :) oh thats right u think ur gonna keep them from us...well little u know is we have done filed contempt against you :) so see u real soon in court! we will be geting the girls every other weekend...u wait and see!
Joe

Marion, OH

#7 Dec 16, 2012
ThisIsMeMizzNukZ wrote:
<quoted text> hello shirley :) how are my girls doing? tell ashley and melissa i love them :) we got all kinds of christmas presents for them :) oh thats right u think ur gonna keep them from us...well little u know is we have done filed contempt against you :) so see u real soon in court! we will be geting the girls every other weekend...u wait and see!
lmao, you are a fool.
sayin

Ashland, KY

#8 Dec 16, 2012
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>lmao, you are a fool.
I would let you around my kids either!!
chris
#9 Dec 16, 2012
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao, you are a fool.
and who are you calling a fool? you dont know my wife or me bud so take your nose elsewhere
no good
#10 Dec 17, 2012
I know her...she hooked up with 3 guys in one night.....they nicked named her loose goose...lmao....what a skank!(.)(.)
TickleMyBalls

Circleville, OH

#11 Dec 17, 2012
chris wrote:
<quoted text> and who are you calling a fool? you dont know my wife or me bud so take your nose elsewhere
I tickled your wife's tonsils once while you were gone. I'd say you probably kissed her later that same day! So that makes you a fool!!! Haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are there no jews in Portsmouth? 11 min max gods follower 2
Bullying 15 min Mercy 114
Toys for Tots (need info) (Dec '12) 26 min Chris 32
drug ring bust 28 min curious 1
columbia music hall, Music, beer and Indoor sho... 45 min George Hayduke 1
I Hope Lee Scott Is Doing Better 48 min George Hayduke 2
State Troopet 57 min DrNO 27
Megan Lancaster (May '16) 5 hr George Hayduke 54

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portsmouth Mortgages