Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2011

Judged:

Bedbugs are caused by all those dirty freckin Mexicans.
the anti dope

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2011

Judged:

sharing wrote:
Bedbugs are caused by all those dirty freckin Mexicans.
More than likely bed bugs are kept as pets by scumbag, hillbilly, white trash.

They make great companions for the roaches & rats & lice.

And love to hide in all the rolls of fat found on your average white trash, lard ass, hillbilly.
OhNo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

If bedbugs were found in the apartment building for the elderly owned by SOMC, it would be common sense that Management do everything possible to eliminate the problem and protect the old people. Exactly if they had found roaches, rats or lice. This problem is not new.
An administrative decision to ignore them saved 100's of man-hours, local embarrassment and thousands of dollars to have the problem dealt with correctly. You can see how easy of a decision that it would be for a land-lord to let the tenant know that it is the tenant's disgrace and keep quiet about it.
I thought it was greed dealing the cards.
Just for the record ~ there's not a single Mexican living there, nor ever seen there that I know of.
And the 92-old lady, up to this, had never been referred to as "White Trash", "Lard Ass" and she is proud to be a "Hillbilly".
OhNo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

Judged:

The next time that you go to the Hudson House or Alexandria house to visit your mother that is nearly blind and you see something walking down her wall ~ just remember that she is a Lard Ass White Trash Hillbilly sleeping with Mexicans..
And we will see how fast that you start quarantining her belongs so just we won't lose the last few items of her life that she was allowed to keep.
White trash? I am so shocked at heartless and closed minded people in our community are until it affects them directly.
After all, Management of these facilities are NOT White trash ~ They WOULD NOT live in the conditions that they provide.

Since: Aug 11

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

Just Be Cause you have Bed bugs Doesnt Mean that you Are White Trash Or a Hill Billy The People That Come From Africa and Somalia Are the ones that Brought them over so before you call people names and shit read about the shit first.
peachesncream

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2011

OhNo wrote:
If bedbugs were found in the apartment building for the elderly owned by SOMC, it would be common sense that Management do everything possible to eliminate the problem and protect the old people. Exactly if they had found roaches, rats or lice. This problem is not new.
An administrative decision to ignore them saved 100's of man-hours, local embarrassment and thousands of dollars to have the problem dealt with correctly. You can see how easy of a decision that it would be for a land-lord to let the tenant know that it is the tenant's disgrace and keep quiet about it.
I thought it was greed dealing the cards.
Just for the record ~ there's not a single Mexican living there, nor ever seen there that I know of.
And the 92-old lady, up to this, had never been referred to as "White Trash", "Lard Ass" and she is proud to be a "Hillbilly".
what are you talking about with the phrase "I thought it was greed dealing the cards" ?
Andy

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2011

People who garbage pick always seem to get them

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Portsmouth Forum right now

Search the Portsmouth Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
body of female found 15 min omg 43
Realtors r the scum of this planet (Jun '11) 1 hr truth 35
Old dirty lady at bk and rally's 1 hr Abc123 1
What's going on by big lots? 2 hr kayla 76
If course justin lambin store closed again 3 hr jeffrey stapleton 75
80 grand for fireworks rather than for SOMC Hos... 3 hr DrNo MarengoOH 20
beth copley and mt 3 hr Wow ppl 109
•••
•••