wreck on west side
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
who

Marion, OH

#1 Jan 7, 2012
Roads blocked by super quick on the highway! Anyone know any thing?
llb

Marion, OH

#2 Jan 7, 2012
Young male pedestrian struck by vehicle and had to be life flighted. Accident happened near the racetrack. Rumor is there were two pedestrians and one was killed, but only a rumor at this time.
just seen it

Marion, OH

#3 Jan 7, 2012
yea i went by and ask the fireman what happen when he was turin me around and he said 2 people got hit so i went around and came out by superquick and their was clothes and blood all over the road it was a older baby blue ford taurs that hit them so sad but i bet they died
billy

Marion, OH

#4 Jan 7, 2012
two teenagers..one dead
llb

Marion, OH

#5 Jan 7, 2012
Still not confirmed but an update stated a young man was killed and a young woman life flighted. So very sad.
llb

Marion, OH

#6 Jan 7, 2012
I do know for a fact that someone was life flighted because I heard it on the scanner.
Anb

Herndon, VA

#7 Jan 7, 2012
Praying
minford WHITE woman

Zanesville, OH

#10 Jan 8, 2012
^what
Gina

Marion, OH

#26 Jan 8, 2012
Ooops!

Unregistered...
not unrestered
-Mee-

Chillicothe, OH

#29 Jan 8, 2012
It was 2 guys. The one lifeflighted was from Columbus and the one that was DOA was from Mildale Road, origionally. His name was Gary...nickname Baldy.
Lynnray11

Marion, OH

#35 Jan 8, 2012
This use to be a good place to see news and such, but now a bunch of useless idiots get on here and talk trash. You people sound like the type that would laugh if your own got hit and killed. If I was a person to bet, I would bet that most of you talking trash on here is on welfare and drugs yourself. I pray God helps the family of the young teens to get through this awful tragedy.
anybody

Marion, OH

#41 Jan 8, 2012
1st off they were not teenagers, they were two grown men who had walked all the way from dayton ohio back down here to new boston ohio to his aunts house, they were very tired from walking all day. the lady who hit them, she was life flighted. both men died, the one was my cousin named gary stewart, he was 40 years old, with health problems, and no he did not get no assistance whatso ever from the state. he was a hard working man. so quit condemning him, he probably paying you all who is condemning with to get your help, you shouldnt condemn, that is gods place only to condemn anyone for anything, and next no matter what she should have stopped and if she couldnt get around then she should have called police, or 911 or someone. in my book you still get fined for if you brakes were to go out and hit someone and killed them, and therefore if she lives then she should have been charged death of them too, for not using her head and calling law enforcement for help instead of running them over. what if they were drunk even though they were not, she should have taken precautions in case, they could have jumped in front of her or anything. be head smart, not stupid. it was on the wsaz channel news at 6 pm even though it isnt on here on the site. it might even be back on there at 10 or 11, whatever the time it shows again.
anybody

Marion, OH

#42 Jan 8, 2012
thanks everyone who is praying, and not condemning my cousin.
Lee

United States

#43 Jan 8, 2012
I actually knew the boy that was killed he was a very good father, and a very hard worker do believe he worked in the union and his friends car broke down and were walking to a friends house to use the phone was not on welfare don't matter if he was any way no one deserves to die and no not a pill head or drunk it is very sad that this happened to such a hood person.
Kelli

United States

#44 Jan 8, 2012
I am a friend of the deceased. All people make mistakes. This is a tragic accident. U selfish people turned this into a welfare and Ky. versus Oh. debate. This should if anything bring people closer and make us thankful we have a life and friends and family to share it with. I will say a prayer for garys family.
anybody

Marion, OH

#45 Jan 8, 2012
and he did not do drugs either, he was a honest man. Rip gary stewart and the other guy too. he is also dead too. girl, still no word on yet.
anybody

Marion, OH

#46 Jan 8, 2012
Thanks Kelli
anybody

Marion, OH

#47 Jan 8, 2012
Thank You Lee
Cherice

West Chester, OH

#48 Jan 8, 2012
uhh wrote:
And still nothing in the news! boycott wsaz and the pdt!!!
I saw it on WSAZ this morning, but it's not on the website.
Doda19

United States

#49 Jan 8, 2012
Wwjd your talking about a human even if he waz on welfare thats someones life im not even a teenager and i know that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Perry t mason jr 20 min Blank Girl 16
my kid wants an american bulldog. 28 min daddy in need 1
Does GOD really Exist??? 2 hr Wow 139
Girl with short blonde hair (Jun '14) 7 hr jus observn 33
blonde hair in sion 7 hr jus observn 13
gary Coleman (Jul '16) 7 hr jus observn 13
Entertainment 7 hr jus observn 3

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance