First Prev
of 9
Next Last
WTF

Waverly, OH

#1 Sep 28, 2012
A guy in Walmart came up to me and told me that he'd spend $200 of his food card on me if I paid him $125 in cash. WTF??? He doesn't deserve a penny of my tax dollars. Fu€king scumbag! I thought it was to provide food for his family. The welfare system is one fu€ked up system! Drug test all welfare recipients. I say, If you test positive, end ALL aid!
Hot Damn

Athens, OH

#2 Sep 28, 2012
That's to much . You can buy them all day long for 50 cents on the dollar. I love food stamps. Cuts my bill in half
Wiz Bang

Portsmouth, OH

#3 Sep 28, 2012
I agree.The country is full of freeloaders.
WTF

Waverly, OH

#4 Sep 28, 2012
Hot Damn wrote:
That's to much . You can buy them all day long for 50 cents on the dollar. I love food stamps. Cuts my bill in half
Scum. Sorry, but it's the truth. No different than selling drugs or your body.
VeronicRose

Portsmouth, OH

#5 Sep 28, 2012
Shut up HATERS! I sell mine all the time, if ppl is willing to buy then why gripe about it.:P
Hot Damn

Athens, OH

#6 Sep 28, 2012
WTF's just pissed because no one will sell them any. I've worked and payed taxes all my life it's about time I get something in return. I buy food not food stamps. Buying food stamps would be braking the law.
Hot Damn

Athens, OH

#7 Sep 28, 2012
WTF wrote:
A guy in Walmart came up to me and told me that he'd spend $200 of his food card on me if I paid him $125 in cash. WTF??? He doesn't deserve a penny of my tax dollars. Fu€king scumbag! I thought it was to provide food for his family. The welfare system is one fu€ked up system! Drug test all welfare recipients. I say, If you test positive, end ALL aid!
You have nothing better to do then make up lies for a new thread?
WTF

Waverly, OH

#8 Sep 28, 2012
Hot Damn, you're just a low life criminal like the rest and have nothing to explain to you, you greedy ba$tard. Do you have no shame?
WTF

Waverly, OH

#9 Sep 28, 2012
VeronicRose wrote:
Shut up HATERS! I sell mine all the time, if ppl is willing to buy then why gripe about it.:P
If you're so good at selling, why not get a job in sales and contribute to society and not freeload? How embarrassing.
just a thought

Greenup, KY

#10 Sep 28, 2012
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're so good at selling, why not get a job in sales and contribute to society and not freeload? How embarrassing.
cause that would require bathing consistently and getting up before noon
Dazeybee

Portsmouth, OH

#11 Sep 28, 2012
WTF wrote:
I agree to drug test them all, whole family and if they have drugs in them is cut them off of food card. A guy came up to me at Aldi and he told me he'd sell his card to me & I told him it was illegal and he told me no it wasn't. I should have called the authorities right then & there but I was on my way to grocery shop.
Hot Damn

Athens, OH

#12 Sep 28, 2012
WTF wrote:
Hot Damn, you're just a low life criminal like the rest and have nothing to explain to you, you greedy ba$tard. Do you have no shame?
Man it pisses you off that I'm saving a buck don't it? If anyones got any good food for sell I'm interested . I'll give you my list. I like t-bones and baby back ribs. Lol
I KNOW thats weird

Portsmouth, OH

#13 Sep 28, 2012
Because his timeof month, mostly everyone has no foodstamps left on their card
Especially 200$
I bet IF you were approached, the card was stolen or you were being set up
pan tree

Portsmouth, OH

#15 Sep 28, 2012
They sell their food cards; go to the food pantries around and get more free food
!
WTF

Waverly, OH

#17 Sep 28, 2012
just a thought wrote:
<quoted text>cause that would require bathing consistently and getting up before noon
Lol! Makes sense!
WTF

Waverly, OH

#18 Sep 28, 2012
Hot Damn wrote:
<quoted text>
Man it pisses you off that I'm saving a buck don't it? If anyones got any good food for sell I'm interested . I'll give you my list. I like t-bones and baby back ribs. Lol
Don't mistake my anger towards opportunists and criminals for "not saving a buck." Thankfully I've lived an honest life for myself and family and have been blessed with a job that doesn't warrant me to criminally save money. What you're doing is illegal. It's like saying you're innocent for being the get-away driver in a bank robbery.
Not Raw Meat

Beverly Hills, FL

#22 Jan 14, 2013
A healthy young man, smoking a cigarette in front of the Dollar Store, came up to me asking if I wanted to buy food stamps. Laying on the ground next to him was a very expensive-looking bike. I told him no and that he was breaking a state and federal law and could go to jail for that and he smirked at me. I should have called the police right then and there, but didn't. Next time I will. 1. He has 2 arms and 2 legs and acted like a good salesmen--Get a job, lazy scumbag and work like the rest of us. 2. Food stamps are to feed your family, not to sell for cash to spend on cigarettes, booze, and gambling. 3. Food stamps are there to help those in need not to support criminal activity 4. Isn't that what you Republicans are always complaining about wasting government money. He was probably a Republican. Oh, the irony! 5. Nice bike! Probably stolen, just like your food stamps. He better not show up in my neighborhood again. I will be his very worst nightmare.
???

Portsmouth, OH

#23 Jan 14, 2013
If they are selling them, or buying a cart FULL of soda then they dont need the help!!!!
I saw

Portsmouth, OH

#24 Jan 14, 2013
[QUOTE who="??? "]If they are selling them, or buying a cart FULL of soda then they dont need the help!!!![/QUOTE]

A woman at Blackburn's buying 2 carts of Mt dew an Pepsi.. I asked is there a shortage going on? To find out she does it every month, lives in Wayne hills and sells the pop for cash. Unbelievable!
???

Portsmouth, OH

#25 Jan 14, 2013
I saw wrote:
[QUOTE who="??? "]If they are selling them, or buying a cart FULL of soda then they dont need the help!!!! "

A woman at Blackburn's buying 2 carts of Mt dew an Pepsi.. I asked is there a shortage going on? To find out she does it every month, lives in Wayne hills and sells the pop for cash. Unbelievable!
exactly.... She should be cut off!! Probly a pill head!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandon Morgan is skum 18 min Jon 3
Ryan Lodwick (Feb '12) 27 min friend 42
Wendy Glispie working or not? good mother or not? (Sep '13) 1 hr so so agree 16
Fixing the Martings Building Roof for 5500$ 1 hr so so agree 12
what kind of person is Linda Winn 1 hr white boy 01 9
Sonoras Mexican Grill (Jun '14) 2 hr Tastebuds 22
what ever happened to my love shawn howell? (Jun '12) 2 hr urnastyaf 50
More from around the web

Portsmouth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE