Posted in the Portsmouth Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Vengeance

United States

#1 Sep 30, 2011
I told you it was working.

And again, so there's no confusion as to HOW she died, which was NOT an overdose:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/essieandchriskil...

I did NOT delete the other thread. Neither did my compatriots.
Francis Gumm

Dallas, TX

#2 Sep 30, 2011
Vengeance wrote:
I told you it was working.

And again, so there's no confusion as to HOW she died, which was NOT an overdose:

I did NOT delete the other thread. Neither did my compatriots.

I don't know either way, but the other thread was deleted sometime Friday morning. Did you do it Vengence?
Vengeance

United States

#3 Sep 30, 2011
I did NOT.

I want everything out there loud and proud.

But especially Essie - why would I delete something so beautiful as that thread?
Francis Gumm

Dallas, TX

#4 Sep 30, 2011
Vengeance wrote:
I did NOT.

I want everything out there loud and proud.

But especially Essie - why would I delete something so beautiful as that thread?
That's what I wondered. None of this makes any sense.
Vengeance

United States

#5 Sep 30, 2011
I don't even see how to delete this thread, if I wanted to.

Since: Jul 11

There & here

#6 Sep 30, 2011
I think it can be deleted by the moderators if it is reported as abuse. The only thing I can guess is someone could argue they might eventually not get a fair trial as the jury pool is biased/ contaminated. But this case apparently was so publicized here to begin with, a change of venue would be necessary anyway.

Who knows. I'm just pulling random theories out of thin air. You have more evidence for your stuff than I do as to why the thread was pulled.
tammy

Flatwoods, KY

#7 Sep 30, 2011
Maybe it is beginning to work.Pulling the truth out of somebody.Or maybe somebody wants to collect on a reward
Francis Gumm

Dallas, TX

#8 Sep 30, 2011
Honestly, and I don't know why, but Vengence seems sincere...perhaps he/she/they didn't delete it...but that begs the question: who did? Maybe it was a moderator who just saw the thread was getting a little too libelous...although there are other threads on here as inflammatory or worse that have gone on for months without nary a word being said. So, again: who deleted it/requested it be deleted? I wonder if I emailed the mod, I wonder if I could find out? It's a longshot!
tammy

Flatwoods, KY

#9 Sep 30, 2011
It is very odd that the thread is gone.Maybe somebody posted something that was leading on to an arrest

There & here

#10 Oct 1, 2011
tammy wrote:
It is very odd that the thread is gone.Maybe somebody posted something that was leading on to an arrest
THAT's an interesting theory. Like, evidence known only to the police?
Francis Gumm

Dallas, TX

#11 Oct 1, 2011
DrAlyseHeart wrote:
<quoted text>THAT's an interesting theory. Like, evidence known only to the police?

Or, perhaps they genuinely know nothing! It's been a while since that poor kid was murdered, so you'd imagine they'd have some idea by this time. What if they are trying to frame someone or control the leak, because the person that did it knows something about all of them too? Alternate theories?
igottapee

Marion, OH

#12 Oct 1, 2011
Francis Gumm wrote:
<quoted text>
Or, perhaps they genuinely know nothing! It's been a while since that poor kid was murdered, so you'd imagine they'd have some idea by this time. What if they are trying to frame someone or control the leak, because the person that did it knows something about all of them too? Alternate theories?
The only way the police can solve a case around here is if the person confesses.I'm not just saying this either. There are several unsolved murders but the ones that get solved are because the person said HEY I DID IT!!

There & here

#13 Oct 1, 2011
Francis Gumm wrote:
Alternate theories?
Perhaps they know everything and don't have enough evidence to convict anyone. And sadly, perhaps they never will.

Unfortunately, I've heard that's the case with most murder cases.
Tammy

Ashland, KY

#14 Oct 2, 2011
I am beginning to think their is a coverup going on..But why??
green light go

Chillicothe, OH

#15 Oct 2, 2011
the link was to the death certificate "supplement" and not the origninal dertificate of death. please post a link to the original.
Tammy

Ashland, KY

#16 Oct 3, 2011
oh
Vengeance

United States

#17 Oct 3, 2011
green light go wrote:
the link was to the death certificate "supplement" and not the origninal dertificate of death. please post a link to the original.
Since Flickr proved to be too complicated for you, here's a link to the set:

Vengeance

United States

#18 Oct 3, 2011
Oh, and before someone posts more moronic comments about how these are "Void" ...... when you make a copy of original documents like death/birth certificates or car titles, the word "VOID" shows up on the COPIES so people know it's not the original.
Francis Gumm

Dallas, TX

#19 Oct 3, 2011
green light go wrote:
Really? Are you retarded? WTF is wrong with everyone in OH?
Tammy

Greenup, KY

#20 Oct 3, 2011
It is real

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Trump berates the news media....again 1 hr Duhh 154
Portsmouth Hookers (Feb '14) 1 hr FOVR 32
President Trump gives up. Obamacare will not b... 2 hr Duhh 14
Does Cop Timberlake abuse Prostitues for info? 2 hr Lol 13
Woo-boy the Bruce Jenner of our.. (Feb '15) 4 hr gary 13
Head lice at ND 4 hr gary 4
OHIO TAGS GOING TO $150.00 ea 4 hr gary 2

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance