P I Chix

Dublin, OH

#1 Mar 9, 2011
so... i was driving in portsmouth down by the fish bowl earlier and saw two hookers, one of them i watched get picked up. the car that picked up the hooker had an ohio license plate... EHC4723... just sayin'...
Just Sayin

Marion, OH

#2 Mar 10, 2011
P I Chix wrote:
so... i was driving in portsmouth down by the fish bowl earlier and saw two hookers, one of them i watched get picked up. the car that picked up the hooker had an ohio license plate... EHC4723... just sayin'...
Maybe next time you're down there, someone will post your license plate number here and claim that you were cruising for hookers...can you prove you weren't?...just sayin'...MYOFB...
John

Marion, OH

#3 Mar 10, 2011
P I Chix wrote:
Says you? Better hope you haven't pissed off anyone lately. They might be sayin' your plate number here just for shits and giggles. Get a life.
get the F out

Marion, OH

#4 Mar 10, 2011
P I Chix wrote:
Your a true idiot are u seriously posting someones plate # wow you are a very sad and lonely person aren't u come on just admit it
josh

Marion, OH

#5 Mar 10, 2011
P I Chix wrote:
snitch

“Jewish Zombie”

Since: Feb 11

Tel Aviv, Israel

#6 Mar 10, 2011
P I Chix wrote:
I agree with you 100%. Next time take a picture and post it to a flickr account. Public shame goes a long way when dealing with trash. As for people calling ya a snitch, screw 'em.
Saw You

Chicago, IL

#7 Mar 10, 2011
Soon to be RIP Chix
Buncha BS

Marion, OH

#8 Mar 10, 2011
Jewish Zombie wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you 100%. Next time take a picture and post it to a flickr account. Public shame goes a long way when dealing with trash. As for people calling ya a snitch, screw 'em.
Ever occur to you that the OP was just talking shit and trying to cause harm to an innocent party he had a grudge against? Maybe some time in the future, some asshole might do the same to you? It must be true, and you must be trash...it was on topix, right?

Hell, your family wouldn't mind the public shame, would it? Screw 'em, right?

“Jewish Zombie”

Tel Aviv, Israel

#9 Mar 10, 2011
Buncha BS wrote:
<quoted text>Ever occur to you that the OP was just talking shit and trying to cause harm to an innocent party he had a grudge against? Maybe some time in the future, some asshole might do the same to you? It must be true, and you must be trash...it was on topix, right?

Hell, your family wouldn't mind the public shame, would it? Screw 'em, right?
It did occurred, and then I remembered that I didn't care one way or another. I guess if that's your license plate number then you will want to stay clear of where hookers hang out.
wth

Marion, OH

#10 Mar 10, 2011
Jewish Zombie wrote:
<quoted text>
It did occurred, and then I remembered that I didn't care one way or another. I guess if that's your license plate number then you will want to stay clear of where hookers hang out.
We wouldn't be able to go anywhere in that case.
Buncha BS

Marion, OH

#11 Mar 10, 2011
Jewish Zombie wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess it didn't occur to you that you don't have go to, or steer clear of anywhere? Some asshole who knows you and wants to cause you some problems just has to post your plate number here, and SAY you were picking up hookers. And then your innocent ass AND your family gets dragged thru the public shame. It ain't cool.

Get it?

“Jewish Zombie”

Tel Aviv, Israel

#12 Mar 10, 2011
Buncha BS wrote:
<quoted text>I guess it didn't occur to you that you don't have go to, or steer clear of anywhere? Some asshole who knows you and wants to cause you some problems just has to post your plate number here, and SAY you were picking up hookers. And then your innocent ass AND your family gets dragged thru the public shame. It ain't cool.

Get it?
No I get what you are saying, but I don't think you get I am saying...
The tag number given by the OP may not want to be seen in areas frequented by prostitutes lest they prove the OP to be correct.

Get it now?
Buncha BS

Marion, OH

#13 Mar 10, 2011
Jewish Zombie wrote:
<quoted text>
No I get what you are saying, but I don't think you get I am saying...
The tag number given by the OP may not want to be seen in areas frequented by prostitutes lest they prove the OP to be correct.
Get it now?
So...if you like the wings at The Fish Bowl, or hang out there on Thursdays for Bike Night, and the jerk who lives down the street from you doesn't like YOU...you're just fcked?

What I'm saying is, YOU applauding the OP for putting ANYone's personal info on topix for ANY reason is a Buncha BS...

Get it?

“Jewish Zombie”

Tel Aviv, Israel

#15 Mar 10, 2011
Buncha BS wrote:
<quoted text>So...if you like the wings at The Fish Bowl, or hang out there on Thursdays for Bike Night, and the jerk who lives down the street from you doesn't like YOU...you're just fcked?

What I'm saying is, YOU applauding the OP for putting ANYone's personal info on topix for ANY reason is a Buncha BS...

Get it?
Plates are not personally identifying numbers...they identify the vehicle, so there is no expectation of privacy for your plate number.

As I said before if my that was my tag number I wouldn't want to be seen down there (wings or no wings).
Buncha BS

Marion, OH

#16 Mar 10, 2011
Jewish Zombie wrote:
<quoted text>
Plates are not personally identifying numbers...they identify the vehicle, so there is no expectation of privacy for your plate number.
As I said before if my that was my tag number I wouldn't want to be seen down there (wings or no wings).
We're getting closer to the bottom line...which is that regardless of anyone's motives for being there, the OP was a DICK for putting the plate number on topix.

“Jewish Zombie”

Tel Aviv, Israel

#17 Mar 10, 2011
Buncha BS wrote:
<quoted text>We're getting closer to the bottom line...which is that regardless of anyone's motives for being there, the OP was a DICK for putting the plate number on topix.
I respect your opinion to call them a dick if you choose to do so. However, I personally feel that (if the information is accurate) that the public shame is a good deterrent to prostitution. And usually where there is prostitution involved there are also several other criminals offenses that can arise. If a hooker or John hides when they see a cop car then they should also hide when they see a citizen with a camcorder.
Buncha BS

Marion, OH

#18 Mar 11, 2011
Jewish Zombie wrote:
<quoted text>
I respect your opinion to call them a dick if you choose to do so. However, I personally feel that (if the information is accurate) that the public shame is a good deterrent to prostitution. And usually where there is prostitution involved there are also several other criminals offenses that can arise. If a hooker or John hides when they see a cop car then they should also hide when they see a citizen with a camcorder.
Agreed. Based on (if the information is accurate.)

Last year when the PDT ran the pics and info of the girls and guys busted for prostitution, all charges were founded and true...everyone got what was coming to them, including their faces on the front page. I have no problem with that.

There is no way to verify accusations that any ignorant POS can throw up in topix just to stir some shit, and harm can be done to that individual or family. There's one lame ass here from Jackson who's posted names, addresses and phone numbers of girls and men he dislikes, while he hides behind anonymity.

I can't and won't validate crap like that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
need a room 2 min Perry T Mason jr 5
Black nightclubs or bars? 3 min Perry T Mason jr 11
anybody want a free headjob? 4 min Perry T Mason jr 100
Donation solicitors in the middle of the street 6 min Perry T Mason jr 75
Poll Charles Dickens was he GAY (Mar '10) 7 min Perry T Mason jr 19
Angie scarberry 9 min Perry T Mason jr 31
stupid (Sep '14) 10 min Perry T Mason jr 7

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance