First Prev
of 4
Next Last
haha

Columbus, OH

#64 May 23, 2010
Carrie Boggs wrote:
I is workin on my dagree their and it a grate colege so shut yur mowth
sounds like you need to go back to grade school and learn to spell first!
Daymar Student

Middleboro, MA

#65 May 28, 2010
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike medical assisting, and LPN is not a "certificate" from votech, it is a state license. An lpn is a licensed nurse though the state of Ohio. Even saying something like that last line you wrote proves what a wonderful education you are receiving at Daymar. Any doctors office that hires "medical assistants" over an actual nurse is not a place I would trust with my families health care needs.
I am well aware that you must have a state license to be an lpn. You get a CERTIFICATE OF TRAINING from a post secondary school to get the education to be able to sit for the lpn state test. And....I never said anything about dr's offices hiring Medical Assistants over nurses.
icky

Philadelphia, PA

#66 May 29, 2010
They have a female teacher there that acts like a big whore. She sits on the students lap and rough houses with them. she even drinks after them. i mean seriously!? Those "teachers" are a joke. You pay a shit ton of money to go learn and earn your degree and all they want to talk about is their personal life or bitch about other teachers and their husbands. Puh-leez!!!!!! So yeah i wish i could sue daymar for wasting my time and money but i can't. darn!
Daymar Student

Middleboro, MA

#67 May 31, 2010
icky wrote:
They have a female teacher there that acts like a big whore. She sits on the students lap and rough houses with them. she even drinks after them. i mean seriously!? Those "teachers" are a joke. You pay a shit ton of money to go learn and earn your degree and all they want to talk about is their personal life or bitch about other teachers and their husbands. Puh-leez!!!!!! So yeah i wish i could sue daymar for wasting my time and money but i can't. darn!
I must concur with you on the teacher.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nick norman (Jul '10) 1 hr donna 7
Is there a place that helps people pay there wa... (Mar '12) 2 hr Sick of it 62
Murder of Portsmouth woman remains unsolved 42 ... (Sep '12) 3 hr Momma 9
Can you get a GED online?? 3 hr Lord Joseph Wolfe 23
To Angie & John Szul 4 hr FOVR 7
PAT'S 4th of JULY celebration this SATURDAY!!!!... 5 hr Woo-boy 11
wat do u think of joey lopez?? (Apr '10) 6 hr Jason P 7
More from around the web

Portsmouth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE