First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hmmm

Lodi, OH

#1 Sep 30, 2012
Name guys and girls who have it so we can avoid sexual contact with them. I will start it off Cliff Ward and Adam Rigdon both of whom have slept with Christina Holsinger.
Man

Waverly, OH

#2 Oct 1, 2012
hmmm wrote:
Name guys and girls who have it so we can avoid sexual contact with them. I will start it off Cliff Ward and Adam Rigdon both of whom have slept with Christina Holsinger.
Uh, before you continue with names, know these three things: 1) Hep C is acquired through BLOOD, not sex, so don't share needles. 2) Use protection to help prevent unplanned pregnancies and STD's. 3) Twenty-five to 45% of Scioto County have Hep C.
Oh really

Freeport, PA

#3 Oct 1, 2012
Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, before you continue with names, know these three things: 1) Hep C is acquired through BLOOD, not sex, so don't share needles. 2) Use protection to help prevent unplanned pregnancies and STD's. 3) Twenty-five to 45% of Scioto County have Hep C.
Hep C CAN be passed sexually small percentage but it is possible!!! If you are going to talk about facts make sure you know them ;)

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4 Oct 1, 2012
Hep C has less of a chance of being transmitted sexually if the relationship is monagamus and drug free.
Ant-can

Portsmouth, OH

#5 Oct 1, 2012
Man wrote:
<quoted text>
45% you are a dumb a$$ ;-)
Good daddies dont pay

Lexington, KY

#6 Oct 1, 2012
hep b is sex transmitted also i herd 99% of portsmouth has hep a-b-c-d-e-f-g-
shell

United States

#7 Oct 1, 2012
there are alot of people around that have some form of hepatitis, but unless they are actively using drugs most are VERY CAUTIOUS when something happens that could infect someone.(an open cut, or something exposing their blood depending on which type)it does not always mean someone has done something bad to aquire it either.my grandmother had a type of hep, and she never did drugs or an activity that would make it likely.It progressed on, and on the day she passed her skin was orange tinted her eyes were yellow and her body had swelled to where it didn't even look like her.To the people posting other's names grow up and get a life, I am sure everyone has enough problems :)
Man

Waverly, OH

#8 Oct 1, 2012
Ant-can wrote:
<quoted text>45% you are a dumb a$$ ;-)
Some epidemiologists have the % even higher! Ant-can, which means you should not share your needles either.
Man

Waverly, OH

#9 Oct 1, 2012
Oh really wrote:
<quoted text>Hep C CAN be passed sexually small percentage but it is possible!!! If you are going to talk about facts make sure you know them ;)
If you know how to read, I also mentioned to use protection. It's very rare to contract it sexually. Most people in Scioto County acquired it through sharing IV drugs. The odds are higher if you sleep with multiple partners that have Hep C. And believe me, I know my facts.
Thats F$cked Up!

Waverly, OH

#10 Oct 1, 2012
Donald

Portsmouth, OH

#11 Oct 2, 2012
hmmm wrote:
You lay down with dogs you get up with flees. Stay away from trash and you will be good.
odie

Portsmouth, OH

#12 Oct 2, 2012
Donald wrote:
<quoted text>You lay down with dogs you get up with flees. Stay away from trash and you will be good.
Right on Donald! U hit the nail on the head.
Do your research

Amanda, OH

#13 Oct 6, 2012
Man wrote:
<quoted text>
15% of Hep c cases are spread through sex...
http://www.hepatitis-central.com/mt/archives/...
Man

Waverly, OH

#14 Oct 6, 2012
Do your research wrote:
<quoted text>15% of Hep c cases are spread through sex...
http://www.hepatitis-central.com/mt/archives/...
You should actually READ what you research. Let me quote your source article:

"Truthfully, the evidence indicating HCV is spread through sexual activity is inconclusive. However, researchers have uncovered those at higher risk of transmitting Hepatitis C through sex."
Allen

Portsmouth, OH

#15 Oct 6, 2012
You should avoid all sex unless you are married to the person. Sleeping around will get you all kinda of bonuses. Let's see, AIDS, HIV, herpies, ghonarea, unwanted pregnancies...the list goes on and on.
Funny

Portsmouth, OH

#16 Oct 6, 2012
Allen wrote:
You should avoid all sex unless you are married to the person. Sleeping around will get you all kinda of bonuses. Let's see, AIDS, HIV, herpies, ghonarea, unwanted pregnancies...the list goes on and on.
I wouldn't go so far as saying that everyone has to be married. A committed relationship with someone you know well should be enough. People do have sex outside of marriage, even Christians.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#17 Oct 6, 2012
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't go so far as saying that everyone has to be married. A committed relationship with someone you know well should be enough. People do have sex outside of marriage, even Christians.
I would only add trust in there but then, you can't always trust the person you are "married" to either.
Blazed

Clarksville, OH

#18 Oct 7, 2012
Tiffany cooper and her sisters have hep c from where they shared needles for tattoos and also shared the needles from where they do their 30's

Since: Jun 12

Bellevue, WA

#19 Oct 7, 2012
BLAZED, are you blazed or just stupid? Really, get off the Tiffany thing. its gotten old already. I guess you couldn't get wood enough just by spreading lies about Tiff, but now you have to include her family? Desperate for attention much?
Brittani

United States

#20 Oct 7, 2012
Blazed wrote:
Tiffany cooper and her sisters have hep c from where they shared needles for tattoos and also shared the needles from where they do their 30's
You are a moron. Obviously you have a pathetic life seeing as how all you do is spread lies on the internet. I dont know what (or who) crawled up your ass but you need to get over it, quick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
coffee at the lofts and its sick 54 min idiot observer 6
better site than craigslist? 1 hr FOVR 4
dustin shephard is a crook,erea bussinesses nee... (Jun '10) 2 hr Fat 11
Johnnie Craft and his fat girlfriend 3 hr Johnnie_Craft 17
Wendy Glispie working or not? good mother or not? (Sep '13) 6 hr lol 17
sugar daddy 6 hr anon 28
Columbia Music update 10 hr Me Too 9
More from around the web

Portsmouth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE