Michelle aka Missy Walburn

Posted in the Portsmouth Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: Nov 09

United States

#1 Nov 30, 2009
I just wanted to take a few moments to let everyone know what a lieing [email protected] Michelle aka Missy Walburn is! She lies to get what she wants and is on more drugs than a pharmacy has in stock! She is the biggest whore in Portsmouth and deserves what she gets! She has taught her daughter to be the same way. Why would she want her to be like her? She is certified crazy! If you have the unfornate pleasure of knowing her I am so sorry. She is std infested and spreads it a little more everyday! And I don't know how cause she is flat out ugly sweathog who weighs about three hundred pounds easy. I usually don't make fun of people for physical flaws but if you know her then you would understand! All she does is sit on her [email protected]@ all day and look at her computer. She gets a welfare check and uses it to buy drugs. Yes the tax dollars and government are supporting her habit! She sticks her nose in everyone else's lives cause her own is a tragic mess! She is nasty! She has knappy hair and craters all over her face! This is just a warning: beware of her cause she will use you and [email protected] with your head till she finds a new victim. Michelle you need to get a life and mind your own business or you will learn a big lesson about being to nosy! That is not a threat it is a promise!
Hummm

Ashburn, VA

#2 Nov 30, 2009
Frist off she dont have Craters shes dose not have nappy hair she dosent get wefair she And I have Know her for a very long time everyone has there flawes so if your going to post something about someone then you should know the truth and as far as her being a bad mother she has done a very good job raiseing her Daughter
missy

Marion, OH

#3 Nov 30, 2009
ok dang this is pretty close lol, I'm not a liar, as a matter of fact I have been told the only fault that I have is I am too honest. I dont have to lie to get my way, I've been able to bat my eyes and get my way all of my life, do I take pain killers? on occasion but only when I can barely walk, I have 5 deteriorating discs, spinal stenosis, spondylosis and sciatica. I love sex but am far from a whore, ok I was a bit of a ho in my youth but those days are long gone. my daughter is a great child with a bright future, going crazy because of all the colleges constantly emailing calling and sending letters, otterbein is my favorite but she might choose salon school, one of the good ones only. yes crazy will work since I'm bipolar. Most people are happy to know me, those who arent dont need to again it's not mandatory. Even back in the ho days I never had any s.t.d's, I was lucky that way. yes I am a big ol' girl but I am beautiful and I know it, I dont sit here all day now that the flu is over...but I sure miss it,lol,not the flu, topix. I dont get welfare either but if I did I still couldnt sit here all day, the dog must be walked, the house must be cleaned,etc.etc., you all know what I mean. I am nosy as h*ll you all know that, it does not bother me at all, my life is kinda crazy at the moment,but tragic mess thats a little high drama sounding. my hair in not nappy, kinda curley, soft and luxurious, I've never had acne but I do have a couple of(ok 3) chickenpox scars on my face. I dont use people, thats just not true I love my friends, I have great friends. i have a life that I'm happy with and I can be as nosy as I like. As far as learning a lesson I dont believe you are smart enough to teach me one, I dont feel threatened by you dont worry. my best trait of course they missed, I have the most amazing sense of humor, if you cant tell, this does not bother me in the least I laughed my butt off when I read it, hope everyone enjoyed it as much as me
RGCooper

Commerce, GA

#4 Nov 30, 2009
well the only thing I can say to this is you want some cheese with this wine....Is your life so bad bad that you enjoying hurting some one
browser09 wrote:
I just wanted to take a few moments to let everyone know what a lieing [email protected] Michelle aka Missy Walburn is! She lies to get what she wants and is on more drugs than a pharmacy has in stock! She is the biggest whore in Portsmouth and deserves what she gets! She has taught her daughter to be the same way. Why would she want her to be like her? She is certified crazy! If you have the unfornate pleasure of knowing her I am so sorry. She is std infested and spreads it a little more everyday! And I don't know how cause she is flat out ugly sweathog who weighs about three hundred pounds easy. I usually don't make fun of people for physical flaws but if you know her then you would understand! All she does is sit on her [email protected]@ all day and look at her computer. She gets a welfare check and uses it to buy drugs. Yes the tax dollars and government are supporting her habit! She sticks her nose in everyone else's lives cause her own is a tragic mess! She is nasty! She has knappy hair and craters all over her face! This is just a warning: beware of her cause she will use you and [email protected] with your head till she finds a new victim. Michelle you need to get a life and mind your own business or you will learn a big lesson about being to nosy! That is not a threat it is a promise!
robert

Hamilton, OH

#5 Nov 30, 2009
Missy and and i go way back for alot of years.And let me tell you if you know her for who she is now you would not be saying things about her.And if your pissed off at her why did you bring her doughter in to it DID SHE do anything to you? Keep kids OUT of your slams. That made you look really big. And by the way if your so big and brave to slam on a frind af mine let people know who you are.Or are you terrifed of the beat down that would be put upon your ass.Again if you have something to say don't hide be man or women anuff to face that person.And for God's sack DO NOT put kids in your assults thats is not right.Oh by the way this is Robert Allard if any one wonts to know and i am not hard to find.
RGCooper

Commerce, GA

#6 Nov 30, 2009
well i still love ya you may not be my sister but I think a 30 plus years of friendship makes me one of you oldest friend and no matter what Mary and I will always have your back this guy can kiss your ass....
missy wrote:
ok dang this is pretty close lol, I'm not a liar, as a matter of fact I have been told the only fault that I have is I am too honest. I dont have to lie to get my way, I've been able to bat my eyes and get my way all of my life, do I take pain killers? on occasion but only when I can barely walk, I have 5 deteriorating discs, spinal stenosis, spondylosis and sciatica. I love sex but am far from a whore, ok I was a bit of a ho in my youth but those days are long gone. my daughter is a great child with a bright future, going crazy because of all the colleges constantly emailing calling and sending letters, otterbein is my favorite but she might choose salon school, one of the good ones only. yes crazy will work since I'm bipolar. Most people are happy to know me, those who arent dont need to again it's not mandatory. Even back in the ho days I never had any s.t.d's, I was lucky that way. yes I am a big ol' girl but I am beautiful and I know it, I dont sit here all day now that the flu is over...but I sure miss it,lol,not the flu, topix. I dont get welfare either but if I did I still couldnt sit here all day, the dog must be walked, the house must be cleaned,etc.etc., you all know what I mean. I am nosy as h*ll you all know that, it does not bother me at all, my life is kinda crazy at the moment,but tragic mess thats a little high drama sounding. my hair in not nappy, kinda curley, soft and luxurious, I've never had acne but I do have a couple of(ok 3) chickenpox scars on my face. I dont use people, thats just not true I love my friends, I have great friends. i have a life that I'm happy with and I can be as nosy as I like. As far as learning a lesson I dont believe you are smart enough to teach me one, I dont feel threatened by you dont worry. my best trait of course they missed, I have the most amazing sense of humor, if you cant tell, this does not bother me in the least I laughed my butt off when I read it, hope everyone enjoyed it as much as me
Bill Maher

Marion, OH

#7 Nov 30, 2009
oh my. i guess my instincts were right.
missy

Marion, OH

#8 Nov 30, 2009
I think it's a girl, no man would ever talk about me like that, I'm pretty sure I know who it is, and I know how to find out
Jo-Jo

Lynbrook, NY

#9 Nov 30, 2009
Well, damn. There goes my witty remark if it's not a man...
missy

Marion, OH

#11 Nov 30, 2009
Bill Maher wrote:
oh my. i guess my instincts were right.
yes Bill your end stinks, do you not notice how quick my real life friends were to defend me? no you are too stupid for that, it was my friend kelly who told me this was on here, and the two other friends I was talking to on yahoo mess. were shocked by it, Rob is flatly p*ssed and he's a big boy so you need to watch your mouth, oh thats right you are a p*ss and wont say anything to a man, you dont have to, talking about me will get you one from him, heck Kelly or Ramona could take you out
Jo-Jo

Lynbrook, NY

#12 Nov 30, 2009
C'mon, Missy! You don't know me but let ME do it. I tried to find you on other networks now that your name has been put up for everyone to see, but I couldn't find you.
missy

Marion, OH

#13 Nov 30, 2009
jo-jo I think it's the ex's ex but I dont have proof YET, I will find out though, soon, very soon, where theres a will theres a way, and I have many ways, like I said all I have to do is bat my eyes to get my way
Jo-Jo

Lynbrook, NY

#14 Nov 30, 2009
Ex's ex? Man. What'd you do to piss someone off enough that even though they're not with your former man anymore, they still hate you? ha ha! I hope none of my former spouses/boyfriends stumble upon this place.
missy

Marion, OH

#15 Nov 30, 2009
I dont care if people on here know my real name I'll say in real life what I say on here, heck I'll give out my addy and phone number too, if I decide too, I have nothing to hide
Jo-Jo

Lynbrook, NY

#16 Nov 30, 2009
I like people like you. To a degree I have always worried about what people think of me. You know what? Now that this thread is ALL about YOU, we can talk about whatever stupid crap we want! I'll let it die off if you prefer.
missy

Marion, OH

#17 Nov 30, 2009
no it's mine all mine we'll keep it going
missy

Marion, OH

#18 Nov 30, 2009
i like it when the world is all mine,lol
geezohwhiz

Marion, OH

#19 Nov 30, 2009
robert wrote:
Missy and and i go way back for alot of years.And let me tell you if you know her for who she is now you would not be saying things about her.And if your pissed off at her why did you bring her doughter in to it DID SHE do anything to you? Keep kids OUT of your slams. That made you look really big. And by the way if your so big and brave to slam on a frind af mine let people know who you are.Or are you terrifed of the beat down that would be put upon your ass.Again if you have something to say don't hide be man or women anuff to face that person.And for God's sack DO NOT put kids in your assults thats is not right.Oh by the way this is Robert Allard if any one wonts to know and i am not hard to find.
Well I know we wont find you in spelling class, because its obvious you have never been there. for Gods "SACK" [LMAO] man,learn to spell before you make another mistake like that.
Jo-Jo

Lynbrook, NY

#20 Nov 30, 2009
I went back and looked because I remembered seeing that last name before. First your daughter, now you. My god people just won't leave you all alone.
missy

Marion, OH

#21 Nov 30, 2009
ok he cant spell but he is a very sweet loving friend who I could never replace and I wouldnt want to, just go be nasty somewhere else

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sherry King left her kids 22 min Local 2
Who got shot last night at the Columbia Bar in ... 1 hr gary 42
Who is the slutiest bartender in town? (Apr '10) 5 hr HardC0ck 6
Inez " Nikki " Elswic (Jan '12) 5 hr Sarah 29
I am now warlord of scioto. 5 hr George Hayduke 1
Quick everybody, Vandalise things!!! 7 hr George Hayduke 1
Danita Sprague Chrissy 7 hr misty 19

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance