Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.
Comments
12,541 - 12,560 of 22,180 Comments Last updated 11 hrs ago
true this

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

OregonSUX wrote:
ObamaCare strengthens Medicare while Ryan will kill Medicare immediately.
ObamaCare removes $500B in waste, fraud and abuse created by the GOPOX in Medicare. Ryan will kill Medicare immediately.
ObamaCare adds over a decade to Medicare's financial strength in order to provide time for demographic shifts and health care reform to take place. Ryan will kill Medicare immediately.
Ryan to seniors:$2K/month in premiums and $50K annual deductible.
Ryan to seniors: I get federal government health care paid for by you. You get bankruptcy and death from me.
Ryan: the AntiChrist
you keep thinking this bozo....see where you get your bread and butter when all the money is really gone!!!!!!

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

On Veterans Day I get to eat at Golden Corral for free!
true this

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
He's just worried that his welfare checks will dry up if obammy doesn't get reelected. A lot of brainless saps , aka the 'usefull idiots', are worried.
I think you got just exactly right and what most are all about.plus these are the very ones obama is talking to and who HE knows will vote for him!!!!! too bad....they are the very ones who will be hurting the most when all hits the fan! AND...it will. you cannot keep spending money YOU DO NOT have! this man who runs the USA right now does not care! how in the he@@ or why would YOU DO such a thing? it is ONLY going to end up as-BIG trouble!!!!!!! for all!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

true this wrote:
<quoted text> I think you got just exactly right and what most are all about.plus these are the very ones obama is talking to and who HE knows will vote for him!!!!! too bad....they are the very ones who will be hurting the most when all hits the fan! AND...it will. you cannot keep spending money YOU DO NOT have! this man who runs the USA right now does not care! how in the he@@ or why would YOU DO such a thing? it is ONLY going to end up as-BIG trouble!!!!!!! for all!
You think? How about...we send trillions of dollars to China for cheap goods...destroying American factories and workers in the process...THEN!! Let's..borrow it back with INTEREST!! YEAH! That's the ticket! Yayyy!! American ingenuity at its FINEST!
true this

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You think? How about...we send trillions of dollars to China for cheap goods...destroying American factories and workers in the process...THEN!! Let's..borrow it back with INTEREST!! YEAH! That's the ticket! Yayyy!! American ingenuity at its FINEST!
yep just about what I said. nawww I do not think.... I know it is true!
Texan

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

true this, I said I din'ttrust either one of those crooks, and if
I have a job and can pay taxes that is better than not paying taxes because I have no job. Aren't you smart enough to get it? I do not like either party, but I do much better money wise when the Democrats are in charge.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

true this wrote:
<quoted text>yep just about what I said. nawww I do not think.... I know it is true!
Politicians in this country apparently have failed two subjects.ETHICS...and MATHEMATICS...
joe

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Texan wrote:
I have a job and can pay taxes that is better than not paying taxes because I have no job. Aren't you smart enough to get it? I do not like either party, but I do much better money wise when the Democrats are in charge.
...do YOU really? when all is said and done do you really AND will you? No I know exactly what you said and I know exactly what happens when you are over spending! You have to think about tomorrow NOT just today!!!!!!!!!
sorry

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

I share a pc.....that/this reply was from true this!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Texan wrote:
So you're better off now than when Obama started?
It seems to me that the dems are about higher taxes and govt control of our lives while the republicans are the opposite.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Texan wrote:
NRH Man, what's the differance, you believe every thing the RNC tells you. So what if Obammas plan took money away from medicare, Ryans plan will do the same. Are you just too ignorant to get it? DNC>RNC it makes little to no differance. So believe the DNC and live in a government provided hovel, or believe in the RNC and live under a bridge. So keep calling names and hurling insults, and further prove you aren't worth listening to. Maybe if elected Romney will be a good shepard and take really good care of you and your flock. I personally don't trust either one of those crooks.
So are you suxboys body guard now? Are you the moderator in here? Suxboy is a troll (or trolls) and does nothing but post garbage and insults.
" So what if Obammas plan took money away from medicare, Ryans plan will do the same."
The issue I have with it is the hypocrisy of what obamas campaign is doing. They are trying to
paint Ryan as trying to ruin Medicare and kick seniors out on the street when obama is the one doing harm to medicare by taking 700 billion out of Medicare to pay for ObamaCare.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

I'm no ones body guard, and both sides are a bunch of hypocrits, kind of like you and SUX. You both want everyone to buy into your BS and you both think name calling and insults is the way to get it done. WRONG! And yes I am doing better under Obama than before, I work for what I get, but I'm bringing home more than I did under Shrub, and like I said when I'm making money taxes are preferable to no job. Romney kills jobs that pay a living wage. If we hurt with Democrats in office we all hurt, with Republicans in office the only ones who hurt are those of us who actually do a days work for a living. If you think Romney or Ryan ever did an honest days work in their life, give me some of what you're smokin!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Texan wrote:
I'm no ones body guard, and both sides are a bunch of hypocrits, kind of like you and SUX. You both want everyone to buy into your BS and you both think name calling and insults is the way to get it done. WRONG! And yes I am doing better under Obama than before, I work for what I get, but I'm bringing home more than I did under Shrub, and like I said when I'm making money taxes are preferable to no job. Romney kills jobs that pay a living wage. If we hurt with Democrats in office we all hurt, with Republicans in office the only ones who hurt are those of us who actually do a days work for a living. If you think Romney or Ryan ever did an honest days work in their life, give me some of what you're smokin!
The only part of your post that hurt was the one comparing me to the trolls that make up Suxboy. That one cut me deep.
i dont know if you have figured it out yet but Sux is nothing but a troll or collection of trolls working for the DNC. He/She/Them just spew hate, filth and DNC talking points all over the place. I guess you agree with it if you think that what I am saying is "BS".
And just because you disagree with it, doessnt make it 'BS'. Its called a different opinion and if you cant handle it, you may not want to read anything I post then. You, along with a lot of the libs in here, seem to like free speech, as long as you agree with it.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Free speech? Sure.Not every republican is a conservative....not every democrat is a liberal.I'm fiscally conservative.live on 700 a month.Socially? Not so much.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

Ryan is out lying, lying and then lying some more.

1. GOPUX says they want to rein in the size of government.

2. Obama reins in the size of Medicare by slowing its growth by going after waste, fraud and abuse.

3. Ryan has the same $700B in his plan.

4. Ryan lies that his $700B cut in growth preserves Medicare while Obama's same $700B cut in growth hurts Medicare.

The GOPUX is the filthiest bunch of criminals ever. They have gone over the edge into doing nothing but lying.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Texan wrote:
With Obummer in charge, repo companies, locksmiths and credit adjusters are doing really well too.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Special Ops to Obummer, regarding Osama. You didn't kill that!. LOL

Special ops group attacks Obama over bin Laden bragging, leaks

http://news.yahoo.com/special-ops-group-attac...

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

I'm doing about the same.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

waco1909 wrote:
I'm doing about the same.
Me too. Only because I am in a recession proof business.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too. Only because I am in a recession proof business.
That makes two of us.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Portland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Portland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••