just wondering

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Anyone heard what all the police activity was about at PHS last night?
Crazy willy

Hendersonville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Portland basketball sucks
just wondering

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Ummm. No that would be White House!
Wildcat Alumni

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

You should all move to Franklin. That's were the best basketball players are! My husband was awesome! Then again that was back in the 80's. Seems funny they don't want to invite him to the Alumni games. Afraid that "white boy gonna outplay you?" I will support Portland or White House before Franklin-Simpson any day!
Hum

Thomasville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Portland has Cory Brewer who has Franklin ever had ?
Wildcat Alumni

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Hum wrote:
Portland has Cory Brewer who has Franklin ever had ?
Did u not read the entire post? Or are you illiterate? On the other hand, do you want me to name all the Professionals and college athletes from F'S? Sorry, I don't have that much time. But I will tell Kenny Perry you said "Hi"! And how much has Corey done to give back to HIS community? He couldn't begin to catch up to what Kenny has done and is doing every year! If CoreyBrewer is all u got, I would just not comment at all. What a joke!!!!
Wildcat Alumni

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

I said I would support Portland and White House over F.S. any day!!!
Hum

Thomasville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Kinda funny I have read your post and I believe that you were just stating something about some old unknown high school player. Never did you once mention anything about giving back to your area. Sorry I'm not a mind reader !!!!!
Wildcat Alumni wrote:
<quoted text>
Did u not read the entire post? Or are you illiterate? On the other hand, do you want me to name all the Professionals and college athletes from F'S? Sorry, I don't have that much time. But I will tell Kenny Perry you said "Hi"! And how much has Corey done to give back to HIS community? He couldn't begin to catch up to what Kenny has done and is doing every year! If CoreyBrewer is all u got, I would just not comment at all. What a joke!!!!
Wildcat Alumni

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Hum wrote:
<quoted text>Kinda funny I have read your post and I believe that you were just stating something about some old unknown high school player. Never did you once mention anything about giving back to your area. Sorry I'm not a mind reader !!!!!
Sorry I forgot Portland people were idiots! Not to mention you can't drive. Who issues your driver's license? I was rear-ended twice by Portland drivers in Franklin!! Btw my 80's hubby can outplay any 80's player you got. Time and place !
Wildcat Alumni

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

My unknown 80's husband was recruited by WKU, Austin Peay, Georgia Tech and also U of L! We decided to start a family instead! Sports isn't everything! You have a fantastic day with all your 80's JUCO's.
Hum

Stanfield, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Wow WKU !!! Austin Peay!!!! And all the other crap you named is not better than Florida lol not to mention a nation championships lol
Wildcat Alumni wrote:
My unknown 80's husband was recruited by WKU, Austin Peay, Georgia Tech and also U of L! We decided to start a family instead! Sports isn't everything! You have a fantastic day with all your 80's JUCO's.
Wildcat Alumni

Portland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Hum wrote:
<quoted text>Wow WKU !!! Austin Peay!!!! And all the other crap you named is not better than Florida lol not to mention a nation championships lol
You must be on drugs! U of L was #1 until a couple of hours ago when they got beat by Syracuse. Florida's coach was taught by Louisville's coach Rick Pitino who coached at Kentucky and won 1 championship at UK. By the way we (UK) have 8, yes I said 8 National Championships! Would u like to see a picture of 8 national championship banners since you obviously haven't seen even 1 before? Besides UCLA the Kentucky Wildcats Rule! Once again I am referring to your 80's JUCO'S vs. my 80's unsigned husband (by choice.) Put up or shut up. Your ignorance about basketball is wasting my time. Oh and by the way Congrats to Brewer for earning a spot to play for the Gators! He wasn't even recruited by UK! He did not meet the standards to play for UK. Takes a special player/student to play for UK. He just didn't fit into our program but did for Florida! Good for him! But Florida will NEVER be the powerhouse basketball program that my KENTUCKY WILDCATS are! I'm sure Florida will win some games against UK but they will NEVER compare to my Cats! BBN Rules!!!!!
the dick

Hendersonville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

in your husband's mouth says hi
Wildcat Alumni

Portland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

the dick wrote:
in your husband's mouth says hi
Too ignorant to communicate with! Good luck to Corey Brewer! You are a great ball player. Hope you have many more successful years! I'm done!
Fire crotch

Hendersonville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Your husband sucks. Portland basketball is a joke. When is last time they had winning record in district. They are horrible. They are easy wins for district. They only beat crappy westmoreland
Wildcat Alumni

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Fire crotch wrote:
Your husband sucks. Portland basketball is a joke. When is last time they had winning record in district. They are horrible. They are easy wins for district. They only beat crappy westmoreland
If you know so much, who is my husband?
Wildcat Alumni

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Sounds like u support ur hometown team as much as I support mine. Damn, we actually have something in common. Fire Crotch? Hmmm...
Zack

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Corey Brewer is the only good alumni to ever come out of Portland. I used to live in Greenbrier(close to Portland) and now I live in Franklin. Franklin, hands down, has much better athletes. Portland doesn't even compare. Hell, my highschool beat them 44-10 in the first round of the TSSAA football playoffs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Portland Discussions

Search the Portland Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
jerrica todd 47 min Hmmm 2
Girl that works at Captain Video. (Sep '09) 1 hr Haha WOW 16
Xtreme Fitness (Jun '13) 4 hr bull crap 33
Which teachers at PHS... (May '13) 4 hr Teachers kids 3
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 hr Pete 140,772
Unipres Die Maintenance (Feb '13) 5 hr Lucy 59
Waffle House Franklin, Ky 7 hr hopster 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Portland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Portland People Search