Bridgett from unipress
Atom

Springfield, TN

#1 Jan 14, 2013
What happened to that ho?? I was next up!
Candy cane

Duncan, SC

#2 Jan 14, 2013
Atom wrote:
What happened to that ho?? I was next up!
she is rite where she has been if you knew her that well you would know and you could just go knock on her door and see her oh wait you can't do that cause like brad paisley said your so much cooler online so just keep your little [email protected] in your hand and your laptop by your side and keep staining your moms sheets cause that's all the a$$ you'll prolly ever get
Moxie

Old Hickory, TN

#3 Jan 14, 2013
Ceck on the Randall shuggs post, you will find that her husband is looking for Randall because Randall "supposedly" slept with her.
Ghostrider

Osceola, MO

#4 Jan 15, 2013
Moxie wrote:
Ceck on the Randall shuggs post, you will find that her husband is looking for Randall because Randall "supposedly" slept with her.
Learn how to freaking spell. Damn people it is called an education.
Moxie

Old Hickory, TN

#5 Jan 15, 2013
Ghostrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn how to freaking spell. Damn people it is called an education.
What does accidentally misspelling a word have to do with lack of an education Bridgett?
Spooge

United States

#6 Jan 15, 2013
Atom wrote:
What happened to that ho?? I was next up!
that is a sweet girl your talking about and I'm sure that someone who refers to her as a ho definitely wouldn't have a chance with her and probably no one else either just remember when you make comments that she is someone's daughter and mother and sister and wife and there are ways to find out who post what on here so be careful what you say I know her family and you don't want that trust me
Moxie

Springfield, TN

#7 Jan 16, 2013
Spooge wrote:
<quoted text>that is a sweet girl your talking about and I'm sure that someone who refers to her as a ho definitely wouldn't have a chance with her and probably no one else either just remember when you make comments that she is someone's daughter and mother and sister and wife and there are ways to find out who post what on here so be careful what you say I know her family and you don't want that trust me
Spooge, I depends on if he's on his home computer or not. If not, you have no way of finding who he is. Obviously he works at Unipress.
Spooge

Monroe, NC

#8 Jan 16, 2013
It can be tracked down to a 3 mile radious in most places depending on the tower placement and if he works there it shouldn't be hard to figure it out
interested

Greenville, SC

#9 Mar 17, 2013
Spooge wrote:
It can be tracked down to a 3 mile radious in most places depending on the tower placement and if he works there it shouldn't be hard to figure it out
Tell me more on how to do this
tgn

Westmoreland, TN

#11 Apr 20, 2013
Moxie wrote:
Ceck on the Randall shuggs post, you will find that her husband is looking for Randall because Randall "supposedly" slept with her.
{yes that is true he did mess with her . but i give him a second chance and hope he wont do this again i have been through alot.if i new randall was this way before getting with him i would have walked away. but he wants to change and all i can do now is try to trust in him that he will.
Jjp

Hoboken, NJ

#12 May 11, 2013
tgn wrote:
<quoted text> {yes that is true he did mess with her . but i give him a second chance and hope he wont do this again i have been through alot.if i new randall was this way before getting with him i would have walked away. but he wants to change and all i can do now is try to trust in him that he will.
if you want a real man let me know
tgn

Westmoreland, TN

#13 May 11, 2013
Jjp wrote:
<quoted text>if you want a real man let me know
He has messed me up were i would have a hard time trusting again so there for i would not be good for any man after all this. I have been done wrong in other ways just not this.I just hope he is going to do me right now like he has told me and not lie anymore.he has alot of good in him and if he loves me like he tells me he will do right this time.and thank you again ..
Ghostrider

Palmetto, GA

#14 May 11, 2013
tgn wrote:
<quoted text>He has messed me up were i would have a hard time trusting again so there for i would not be good for any man after all this. I have been done wrong in other ways just not this.I just hope he is going to do me right now like he has told me and not lie anymore.he has alot of good in him and if he loves me like he tells me he will do right this time.and thank you again ..
Again if people would worry more about their jobs rather than who their gonna tap next Unipres would be a safer place to work.....JUST SAYIN!!!
tgn

Westmoreland, TN

#15 May 11, 2013
Ghostrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Again if people would worry more about their jobs rather than who their gonna tap next Unipres would be a safer place to work.....JUST SAYIN!!!
that is very true and there like that were i work but they dont bother me anymore because i told them i have a great man and i would never hurt him. that was said before i knew he was cheating .
tgn

Westmoreland, TN

#16 May 11, 2013
Ghostrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Again if people would worry more about their jobs rather than who their gonna tap next Unipres would be a safer place to work.....JUST SAYIN!!!
lol sorry about the spelling dont know how to go back in there and fix it[where] not[ were]
Jjp

United States

#17 May 11, 2013
tgn wrote:
<quoted text> that is very true and there like that were i work but they dont bother me anymore because i told them i have a great man and i would never hurt him. that was said before i knew he was cheating .
the offer is still out there
get a life

Westmoreland, TN

#18 May 12, 2013
Jjp wrote:
<quoted text>the offer is still out there
sorry bridgett i dont go that way but we all know you do because you slept with my man over and over just to get the taste of me ....you most like sloppy seconds.so back off.
Compromise

Portland, TN

#19 May 12, 2013
get a life wrote:
<quoted text> sorry bridgett i dont go that way but we all know you do because you slept with my man over and over just to get the taste of me ....you most like sloppy seconds.so back off.
Have a 3sum and everyone can have their cake and eat it too. Problem solved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Mayer Full time Mayor and Lobbyist for Co... 6 hr Jessie 1
Danielle Vance 11 hr Austin H 11
what's last comment on the thread (well) Sun smh 4
Seen you today. Sun Woolridge 6
Jennifer & Adrianna Wix (Apr '16) Sat Jensvoice 8
Porters Lake School Bus Driver Accused of Rapin... Feb 23 old buzzard 3
Curious Feb 23 Fredy 1

Portland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portland Mortgages