dear one

White House, TN

#1 Aug 13, 2012
Did Ms. Bandy really get arrested again? I thought last time was a "misunderstanding."
welll

Mineral Point, PA

#2 Aug 13, 2012
The paper said Kim Bandy was arrested for shoplifting. It's sad that someone 40 years old can't see that meth and prescription pills are bad for you.
Of course, she got it honest didn't she. Her mother is the only person she's related to that has sense. I guess the odds just got the best of her.
I hope her daughter stays away at school and learns a better way of life.
Sancho

Gallatin, TN

#3 Aug 13, 2012
Wrong Bandy,the other posts were about Leslie.
Really

Spartanburg, SC

#4 Aug 15, 2012
I really wished people knew what they were talking about prior to opening their mouths. Yes...Kimberly Dawn Bandy Shore was arrested...yet again for shoplifting. As for her mother being the only family with any sense...what is your problem...I am sure you have your bad apples in your family too! Each does! Know what you are saying prior to opening your mouth...maybe it will keep you from showing your mentality! I know for a fact Kim was not raised by EITHER parent to be the way she has become and it is sad! As for the loss of the child, I know other parents that have lost children yet they do not behave in the same fashion as does Kim....just saying. As cold as it sounds, the fact of the matter is she was not the first parent to loose a child nor will she be the last parent to loose a child. Life happens, and when you have other children that depend on you...well...grow up n keep trying!!
vegas baby

White House, TN

#5 Aug 15, 2012
Really......truer words have never been spoken. I know others who have suffered greatly but NEVER hurt their families the way she has. I feel so sorry for her other children. Hello???? They are still here and the need a REAL mom! The world does not revolve around you!
blowingsmoke

Dayton, TN

#6 Aug 15, 2012
Brooke probably won't ever be back home, and Brennan will probably end up on the wrong side of the law he has no guidance from his parents!!! The little one is young and very influential at this time!! I know that Samantha's death has been used as an excuse to become dependant on drugs to numb the pain!! Some ppl deal with death differently.. I sure hope she wakes up before they find her dead from a drug overdose!!!
wild thang

Sanford, NC

#7 Aug 15, 2012
Love me some Brooke...MMMmmmmmMMM!
vegas baby
#8 Aug 16, 2012
She has hurt many people, including her own kids. There is no excuse for that.
stickytape

United States

#9 Sep 2, 2012
She is in jail now, they revoked her probation, and from what I understand is she might be in there for quite a while!! Maybe spending sometime in jail will wake her up!!!!
dear one

White House, TN

#10 Sep 3, 2012
Maybe it will at least dry her out. At least for a while. I guess all she's done is finally coming back to her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone know Kimberly Hesson? (Dec '12) 8 hr JOHN 96
Mandy Haddock Sun George 4
carey castro May 1 Nikki 5
Kenneth hand title loans May 1 repo man 6
Is Kayleigh Woods May 1 just saying 3
Kasey Lee (Oct '13) May 1 good intentions 7
Hiring now!! (Oct '13) Apr 30 italk2rox 7
More from around the web

Portland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE