The Hitching Post
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Townie

Hendersonville, TN

#1 May 3, 2011
Does anyone know anything about the hitching post or anyone who works there?
nasty

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 May 3, 2011
It's a nasty place. Smells like a truck stop restroom. It is the type of place that toothless meth users and bikers frequent. It's a typical dirty redneck bar.
fugly

Suwanee, GA

#3 May 3, 2011
haha-that's funny "nasty"-bet u have never even been in ther!!!
nasty

Murfreesboro, TN

#4 May 3, 2011
oh yea I have. you walk in and there is a bar to the left with assorted chips and animal parts for sale behind it..to the right are a few tables and the restrooms. the middle is a pool area, the back is a meat market where rednecks and junkies dance and karaoke while trying to find mates for the night.
Local

Nashville, TN

#5 May 4, 2011
sometimes there is a lot of cars there on weekends though.How is the karaoke there?Anyone know anyone that works there?
james

Gallatin, TN

#6 May 6, 2011
its a good place i go in there i have a good time its a bunch of good ol boys
Proud Biker

Hendersonville, TN

#7 May 6, 2011
Nasty-
I am a "biker", and I find the context that you are using the term in rather offensive. Furthermore, I have been to the Hitching Post on numerous occasions, and, never once, have I fallen into any of the categories that you have listed in your responses. Don't get me wrong, a fly on the wall in that place would have stories to tell for days, but that doesn't mean that every person who steps foot in the Hitching Post, or any "dirty, redneck bar" for that matter, is the scum of the earth. I would suggest that you think before you type-or speak.
nasty

Murfreesboro, TN

#8 May 6, 2011
Every one knows bikers cannot use computers. Please change your name to Proud Wanna Be Biker. Enjoy consuming your swill in an environment not fit for defecation let alone breathing or drinking.
Oh My

Franklin, TN

#9 May 6, 2011
Nasty you are an ignorant pig.
JONSEY

Antioch, TN

#10 May 11, 2011
Nasty cant go to the Hitching Post, because she is too NASTY!!
noodle

Suwanee, GA

#11 May 11, 2011
Nasty must be jealous because no one would be his/her mate for the night-because he/she is just that.... NASTY!!!!
Resident Evil

United States

#12 May 11, 2011
nasty wrote:
Every one knows bikers cannot use computers. Please change your name to Proud Wanna Be Biker. Enjoy consuming your swill in an environment not fit for defecation let alone breathing or drinking.
I don't care who you are, that's funny right there.
max

Montgomery, AL

#13 May 12, 2011
i go into the post. i love watching the cute bar tender. she is very hot.i would love to meet her.
Hahahaha

Portland, TN

#14 May 12, 2011
Thats so f*$#!@ funny!!!!!!!!!!
Susan

Portland, TN

#15 May 12, 2011
max wrote:
i go into the post. i love watching the cute bar tender. she is very hot.i would love to meet her.
All you have to do is introduce yourself to her...
Susan

Portland, TN

#16 May 12, 2011
As the manager of the Hitching Post, I feel I need to address some of the comments made by "Nasty". But first I would like to thank all of you that have defended and frequented our little bar.

First of all, all of the Bartenders, Karaoke host, Bouncer and the Owner himself all have our teeth. True there are some customers that are missing a few here and there but we don't discriminate against that or any other cosmetic deficiencies. We do pride ourselves on being the type of bar that welcomes all who enter and we hope that when you leave you feel like a member of our family.

As far as the meat market .... show me a bar were that doesn't take place.

Our beer is cold, our bartenders friendly and our regulars are accepting. What more could you ask for in a local down home beer joint?

As far as you Nasty, I am going to assume that you were one of the few that probably got to drunk and picked a fight and got yourself kicked out of the bar. Regardless, I am sorry that you had a bad experience at our bar and I welcome you to come in and see me so that we can discuss face to face what would make your Hitching Post experience more enjoyable.

Again, thank you for your patronage and support.
max

Montgomery, AL

#17 May 12, 2011
Susan wrote:
<quoted text>
All you have to do is introduce yourself to her...
Do you know how old she is by chance susan. thanks max also is she seeing anyone???
Susan

Portland, TN

#18 May 16, 2011
max wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know how old she is by chance susan. thanks max also is she seeing anyone???
Which one are you talking about???
max

Montgomery, AL

#19 May 25, 2011
Hey susan i would be talking about the young lady she has dark curly hair.
Concerned Parent

Portland, TN

#20 Jul 12, 2011
max wrote:
Hey susan i would be talking about the young lady she has dark curly hair.
I am the only one with curly hair, but my hair is red. We had two others with dark hair but not curly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is anybody happy?! 59 min Wisdom of Ages 152
msr 1 hr Clyde143 4
Go to work 21 hr Moscato Bambino 12
Info on Rachel morgan 22 hr Mike 1
Affair Wed Katrina 8
secluded meeting spots Wed Thinkitthru 3
Keep a word, drop a word (#2) Wed SendyR 77

Portland Jobs

Personal Finance

Portland Mortgages