Loosing my head
sometimes I snap

White House, TN

#1 May 15, 2012
For the most part I can keep calm but sometimes I just cant.Even if I'm in public and if I feel strongly about a situation its possable for me to go off on strangers even.Does anyone else do this?Whats worse is I'm a small woman and I can get so enraged even with men and I just spout out what I think of them if I see them mistreating other people.I may end up hurt but the thought of that at the time doesnt scare me.Am I nuts?Do I need help?I just cant stand to see others being crapped on by people and I snap.
keeper

United States

#2 May 16, 2012
just mind your own buissiness and keep your bitch slap shut and you'll be fine.
GrannyT

Portland, TN

#3 May 16, 2012
The way the world is today you need to be extra careful what you step into and who you confront. The only time I confront someone is when I see them mistreating a child or animal. Unless it's murder I figure everyone else should be able to just turn and walk away or pull out a gun.
mememe

White House, TN

#4 May 17, 2012
GrannyT wrote:
The way the world is today you need to be extra careful what you step into and who you confront. The only time I confront someone is when I see them mistreating a child or animal. Unless it's murder I figure everyone else should be able to just turn and walk away or pull out a gun.
yeah thats what i'm talking about,those kinds of things set me off.I cant stand seeing an older person being krapped on because they cant understand whats going on in stores and the cashier is more hateful than helpful or people cursing at the cashiers when thier only doing what there supposed to do for thier jobs.I feel sorry for these people.
mememe

White House, TN

#5 May 17, 2012
keeper wrote:
sounds like with your mouth,you probably get yourself into many confrontations.I dont think ANYONE should listen to you,lol.
sometimes I snap

White House, TN

#6 May 17, 2012
Well as I said I normally stay calm but if I see the mistreatment of others my body starts shaking and my ears start burning.I cant stop myself.I really think I need help.I was picked on sometimes as a kid because my mom was a single mother and she couldnt afford to by the best clothes for us and now when I see these things happening to people when its things they cannot help it really hits home and I cant help but stick up for the victom of the situation.I hate bullys.
sometimes I snap

White House, TN

#7 May 17, 2012
keeper wrote:
and I know I dont like you just from the way you curse people you dont even know.you are rude yourself and may get yourself into some trouble with that mouth you carry everywhere you go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is anybody happy?! 1 hr Not from FL luckily 136
Keep a word, drop a word 5 hr Ha ha 327
Lauren Jenae Lewis 7 hr patty8 1
Randy Mayberry 8 hr Wondering 2
Gossip (Nov '13) 8 hr Spreads 10
You should have been a lil faster this morning 8 hr Sleepy 4
Keep a word, drop a word (#2) 9 hr Right 67

Portland Jobs

Personal Finance

Portland Mortgages