Drug bust at PHS
joelleeeee
#21 Apr 30, 2012
dude, you're for real immature. you wanted to know what happened, you got the story. don't sit here and argue over nothing, especially with teenagers, really? haaa. and yes, every car got sniffed at least. if the dogs smelled anything, your car got searched. the people who got caught with shit in there car, also got the people who ride with them busted. damnnnn, acting like a teenage girl.
Marcellus Wallace

Hartselle, AL

#22 Apr 30, 2012
If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.
me

Mooresville, NC

#23 Apr 30, 2012
Who is supplying these drugs ( pills, ect) to these teen agers?
Questions

Portland, TN

#24 Apr 30, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
No dear. Hence the comment "things sure have changed". I have kids that go there. And if someone snitched - GOOD FOR HIM OR HER!!!! like I said its about time they do something about the little space wasting losers at PHS. As for them searching all the cars - really? Because I know quite a few kids whose vehicles werent searched.
You are a Mom and you are calling kids "space wasting losers"? Way to set a good example there "mom"
amazed

Portland, TN

#25 Apr 30, 2012
me wrote:
Who is supplying these drugs ( pills, ect) to these teen agers?
This is nothing, why is it that they had the "pot bust" at Portland West just last week? This is all comming down, no one ratted anyone out, it is all planned. Clean up Sumner Schools. As much as it makes me sad to think that there is someone out there supplying this to our youth, how many of you high schoolers on here, feel comfortable knowing a 12 and 13 year old got caught at PWMS? Admitting they smoke pot, at 12 and 13? It is going to get worse before it get better, watch out for everyone, even the ones you cant stand. Speak up, never not speak up. You see it, report it. One day someone will be intoxicated, rushing the light, rushing the after school traffic, and there will be more flowers laying on the side of the road. It is not alchol alone that makes you not be able to drive, react, think straight. All be careful, and remember everyones deserves a second chance, and everyone deserves the chance to get clean.We have 12 and 13 year olds admittingly taking drugs, whats next?
me

Mooresville, NC

#26 Apr 30, 2012
Does anyone know where the drugs are originating from? I think I have an idea!
me

Mooresville, NC

#27 Apr 30, 2012
If the shoe fits, wear it! They are only there to socialize and to stay out of the truancy office!
haha

Smithville, TN

#28 May 1, 2012
joelleeeee wrote:
dakota lyons, terry mooneyhan, hayden uhles, ray skaggssss. a van full of people got arrested.
Thats funny because Dakotas in my class while we were on lock down...He never went anywhere.
Wondering

Nebo, NC

#29 May 1, 2012
Questions wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a Mom and you are calling kids "space wasting losers"? Way to set a good example there "mom"
if they are doing drugs then they are absolutely space wasting losers. Oh I know - as a society we are supposed to coddle the poor things, right? So sorry that in your mind I'm not a good or appropriate example because I have no sympathy or tolerance for druggies irregardless of age. I'll work on that.
Questions

Portland, TN

#30 May 1, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
if they are doing drugs then they are absolutely space wasting losers. Oh I know - as a society we are supposed to coddle the poor things, right? So sorry that in your mind I'm not a good or appropriate example because I have no sympathy or tolerance for druggies irregardless of age. I'll work on that.
Please do!!
shocked

Gallatin, TN

#31 May 1, 2012
Most people were only questioned that made them look bad when their not.That was not fair to those kids.
Rochelle

Pulaski, TN

#32 May 1, 2012
I am very glad they did the search! I for one feel there should be more frequent lock downs to search for drugs. There are way too many kids that show up to said school high EVERYDAY!!! The authorities should make examples out of these kids.
joelleeeee
#33 May 1, 2012
funny because dakota told me about him getting in troubleeee, just this morning. how bout you ask him yourself.? he was searched after second. when they were calling people uppp to the office.
me

United States

#34 May 1, 2012
Who is Chris Franklin.... Know anything about him?
Paige

Pulaski, TN

#35 May 2, 2012
The whoole reason this went down was becasue the DTF sent 2 undercovers, wired, to each sumner county school about a month ago. I know this because I got a call along with my friends saying we were being watched and to get on track. As for "wondering" pretty dang sure they AREN'T "space wasting losers". They are kids who are being what you were at one time a TEENAGER! Yes, us teens make mistakes. It's what we're supposed to do, and if you can sit here and tell me you know EVERYTHING your child is doing at EVERY MOMENT and they have NEVER tried drugs, or had sex, or done something you didn't approve of, then you must be SUPER PARENT. Because I garuntee you, as you sit here and continue to run your mouth, you're making yourself only look stupid and immature. Check who you're talking about. Because just because your child didnt get caught this time, doesnt meant they wont sometime. And for "me", No One is answering you because we're not ratting people out. Yes, I know who Chris Franklin is, he's a great guy! There ya go, SO... stop trying to be "Mr. Police Investigator" and move on to something else. Oh, And since you don't want your children associated with us, teach them better;) because obviously you're not a very good parent if you're so worried about everyone else that you're on a teen site arguing with other people over nothing. Go back to the kitchen "mom." Or go to a dang parent teacher conference or something. "me", Dude, Piss off. Oh, and how about YOU HYPOCRITS, stop being the losers and put your real names(: that's all, goodbye(:
let it go

Portland, TN

#36 May 2, 2012
Paige wrote:
The whoole reason this went down was becasue the DTF sent 2 undercovers, wired, to each sumner county school about a month ago. I know this because I got a call along with my friends saying we were being watched and to get on track. As for "wondering" pretty dang sure they AREN'T "space wasting losers". They are kids who are being what you were at one time a TEENAGER! Yes, us teens make mistakes. It's what we're supposed to do, and if you can sit here and tell me you know EVERYTHING your child is doing at EVERY MOMENT and they have NEVER tried drugs, or had sex, or done something you didn't approve of, then you must be SUPER PARENT. Because I garuntee you, as you sit here and continue to run your mouth, you're making yourself only look stupid and immature. Check who you're talking about. Because just because your child didnt get caught this time, doesnt meant they wont sometime. And for "me", No One is answering you because we're not ratting people out. Yes, I know who Chris Franklin is, he's a great guy! There ya go, SO... stop trying to be "Mr. Police Investigator" and move on to something else. Oh, And since you don't want your children associated with us, teach them better;) because obviously you're not a very good parent if you're so worried about everyone else that you're on a teen site arguing with other people over nothing. Go back to the kitchen "mom." Or go to a dang parent teacher conference or something. "me", Dude, Piss off. Oh, and how about YOU HYPOCRITS, stop being the losers and put your real names(: that's all, goodbye(:
Let this go. It was no wire it was no rat. WAKE UP read the paper, you will see in the Portland Leaders paper the story about kids getting busted for drugs TWICE last week. Not only in lockers at PWMS, but also on the bus. They did a sting, no one ratted anyone out, this wasnt planned, and as sure as Im sitting here you were not told they were comming. You have TWO acts in one week and they are going to start at the top and work their way down. Now next week the middle schools will be next. The drugs need to stop, the only thing Im gathering from your post is that these mothers and fathers need to take a step back, Im a mom. A hard one, but as hard as I may be, I can honeslty say I dont know everything my son is doing, who he is hanging with. I send him to school and time he gets home, he could have been to Nashville and back. SO parents wake up, if you think you know your children you got ALOT of awaking to do. NOW!
Rachel

Pulaski, TN

#37 May 2, 2012
I find it funny that teens think "making mistakes" is the same for all. I can honestly say the mistakes I made as a teenager were never illegal...such as smoking pot. I also find it funny that teens think "making these mistakes" is now normal. Wake up, open your eyes, leave the smoke haze and realize that there are plenty of kids who do not rely on illegal drugs to make reality better. I am glad that there was a drug sting. There is entirely too many kids ruining their futures due to drug addictions. This one may not have woken them all up, but if we can continue these random stings, we may be able to actually have kids being kids again.
taxpayer

United States

#38 May 2, 2012
Rachel wrote:
I find it funny that teens think "making mistakes" is the same for all. I can honestly say the mistakes I made as a teenager were never illegal...such as smoking pot. I also find it funny that teens think "making these mistakes" is now normal. Wake up, open your eyes, leave the smoke haze and realize that there are plenty of kids who do not rely on illegal drugs to make reality better. I am glad that there was a drug sting. There is entirely too many kids ruining their futures due to drug addictions. This one may not have woken them all up, but if we can continue these random stings, we may be able to actually have kids being kids again.
It really would be nice if kids could be kids again, but sadly I think those days are gone... even the youngest children now are acting and talking like teenagers: sad.
terry mooneyhan

Hendersonville, TN

#39 May 2, 2012
joelleeeee wrote:
dakota lyons, terry mooneyhan, hayden uhles, ray skaggssss. a van full of people got arrested.
who the f*ck are you to put our names on here you dont know sh*t they were lookin for narks on a specific somebodyit was no d*mn drug search but nobody got arrested so everybody can shut the f*ck up i love my baby and girl enough to NOT do this stoopid s*it now fa reel yal need to stop runnin your mouths D*MN!!!!
dakota lyons

Hendersonville, TN

#40 May 2, 2012
look everybody needs to stop worry about what happened because its over and done noone was f*uckin arrested they were brought in for questioning...so yal all needa get a f*ckin hobby stay off of this rumor bullsh*t caz all your doin is makin everyone whos name is on her look bad...none of these ppl on here are drug dealers and thats f*cked up how you make us seem like it...so how bout everybody jus keep your mouths shut and let it go D*MN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bridge forever burnt 31 min 4hrlunches 1
Typosquatting 1 hr SendyR 3
New laws for the new year 1 hr SendyR 18
Portland 1/17 9 hr Thickness 3
Sendintheclowns 12 hr Karla 4
Jamie Everett 12 hr Mark 2
Spoofing is illegal Tue SendyR 21

Portland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance