New place at old Panther Den
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
smeegle

United States

#23 May 14, 2012
I go there for the sushi. I hope they are able to stay in business.
Bento customer

Columbia, SC

#24 Jun 10, 2012
I love Bento and everyone else I've talked to loves it too. Its the best thing that has happened to portland in a long time. Come on guys we need some variety! For the people who are pissed about the boxes... Have you even bothered to look up what bento means? It means lunch in a box! Who cares! If you go to Sonic you'll pay the same thing and I promise you won't find any fancy plates and silverware there either. They have awesome food and the people who work there are even better. I hope the people who haven't eaten there yet decide to try it. Totally worth the money and I hope they get good business because I hope they stay:)
Killer Tomato

United States

#25 Jun 11, 2012
My son and I have been in there. We are go there for the Sushi. I had no complaints. The Sushi was pretty good and I did not feel like I paid that much for what I got. The employees are always very friendly as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hatch stamping 16 hr Another thought 1
hey jason why so many ?????? 21 hr gotplenyballs 8
who disguises or covers up there sun tattoo so ... Fri itcb 13
109 portland family restaurant (Aug '11) Fri rightmclindsjascon 69
Lady that went off on owner Thu Luke M 12
macys open the door for lawsuit ???? Jul 20 redawhite 25
Shannon Westerbeck (Apr '13) Jul 20 noneya 8

Portland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance