Teresa Whitson/ Mark Sims

Posted in the Portland Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
for really

United States

#1 Oct 9, 2012
is this man nutz or what? surely he knows the type of person Teresa is and the entire family!!!! she is playing this man and will have her entire family living in his house b4 he knows it he will be broke and homeless messing with Teresa and her clan
Whats up now

Bethpage, TN

#2 Oct 10, 2012
His ns ke not Mark. Who said he was the smartest thing to begin with? So let her take him for a ride. I hope it is a long one. He deserves all that she can do to him. HA!! HA!!!!
Whats up now

Bethpage, TN

#3 Oct 10, 2012
Sorry my computer is running slower than I'm typing. I meant to type his name is not Mark Sims, it is Mike Sims. Sorry for the mistake.
the truth

Charlotte, NC

#4 Oct 11, 2012
Is this site for the trashiest people in town? She is a buffalo. Who cares who she is with? If they would hit that they'll hit anything.
Moxie

Greenbrier, TN

#5 Oct 11, 2012
I slept with him
hahahaa

United States

#6 Oct 13, 2012
she is a DRUNK crackhead and Mike knows it so more power to em, guess gwen will be glad to have a home when she gets out of prison
hahahaa

United States

#7 Oct 14, 2012
the truth wrote:
Is this site for the trashiest people in town? She is a buffalo. Who cares who she is with? If they would hit that they'll hit anything.
they are the trashiest in several towns
omg

Franklin, KY

#8 Oct 15, 2012
this is so funny! the whole family is nuts. Guess poor little jeff won't have a place to stay now! Bet their mama is really proud of her boys
careful

United States

#9 Oct 21, 2012
she is a fake...into satanic stuff....drunkard severely and crack smoker and sells pills to get the money when she dont have a man and she will try to take yo man to get wat she wants she has no shame, she will go to church and throw herself down like she been struck by the spirit it is such a disgraceful showing of disrespect to the church.... look out portland she is back!!!!!!!!!!
is he ever going to learn

Portland, TN

#10 Nov 6, 2012
he lost everything by marrying Melanie Turner that trash had been married 11 times before what was he thinking.
So Funny

Portland, TN

#11 Nov 6, 2012
Teresa is a good woman... can you cast the 1st. stone??? Nope

Portland, TN

#12 Nov 6, 2012
careful wrote:
she is a fake...into satanic stuff....drunkard severely and crack smoker and sells pills to get the money when she dont have a man and she will try to take yo man to get wat she wants she has no shame, she will go to church and throw herself down like she been struck by the spirit it is such a disgraceful showing of disrespect to the church.... look out portland she is back!!!!!!!!!!
F*ck the church haha
So Funny

Portland, TN

#13 Nov 7, 2012
hahahaa wrote:
<quoted text>they are the trashiest in several towns
do you even know them??? Don't think SOOO
dumperson

Portland, TN

#14 Nov 7, 2012
So Funny wrote:
Teresa is a good woman... can you cast the 1st. stone??? Nope
Teresa has came a long ways... she is a good Mother,Grangmother,Wife. All around caring and fun LOVING PERSON, plan to see you people really don't know HER...she has helped lotts of people,me as well. Ilove who God has made her to be. So get a LIFE people
brains

Portland, TN

#15 Nov 7, 2012
is he ever going to learn wrote:
he lost everything by marrying Melanie Turner that trash had been married 11 times before what was he thinking.
wow so you made 12 ??!!!och
brains

Portland, TN

#16 Nov 7, 2012
I'ld like to hit it...To Pretty for me. I heard it's tight
brains

Portland, TN

#17 Nov 7, 2012
Ok nevertheless Teresa is my Aunt and for you people to sit on here and talk about her wow yall really need a life and i wish i could see what you all look like . My Aunt takes care of her sick mother aka my grandmother ! she has changed her life around for the better and her family is so proud of her how cares about the past! The past is past and you should leave it where it is some people dont want to bring up old stuff ! so you all GET A FUCKING LIFE ! and we all know who this is and yep damn right the family is crazy and im just one of the worst so watch your mouth when it comes to my family !
brains

Portland, TN

#18 Nov 7, 2012
for really wrote:
is this man nutz or what? surely he knows the type of person Teresa is and the entire family!!!! she is playing this man and will have her entire family living in his house b4 he knows it he will be broke and homeless messing with Teresa and her clan
HA!!! do YOU even have a home, no-name no-one
brains

Portland, TN

#19 Nov 7, 2012
Moxie wrote:
I slept with him
LOL! Thats ALL YOU Did!!! Slept... HA! HA!
funny

United States

#20 Nov 11, 2012
brains wrote:
Ok nevertheless Teresa is my Aunt and for you people to sit on here and talk about her wow yall really need a life and i wish i could see what you all look like . My Aunt takes care of her sick mother aka my grandmother ! she has changed her life around for the better and her family is so proud of her how cares about the past! The past is past and you should leave it where it is some people dont want to bring up old stuff ! so you all GET A FUCKING LIFE ! and we all know who this is and yep damn right the family is crazy and im just one of the worst so watch your mouth when it comes to my family !
if she had changed her life around she would not still be stealing her moms meds and out selling them to get her drink on or smoke her crack!!!! she can lie to you but we are in the know lil silly girl, she fools everyone into believing she is something she is NOT!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Recommendations on your church?? Thu _OhMyWord_ 9
Portland Football Thu dude 8
Portland police office Thu dude 24
unipres security Thu dude 2
Josh Morris (Dec '09) Thu not a cousin 10
Marissa Shreffler (Aug '11) Dec 24 Innocent bystander 19
Jamie Lamb Dec 23 shelly 6
Portland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web