Posted in the Portland Forum

curious

Gallatin, TN

#1 Nov 27, 2012
what's new
Who

Bethpage, TN

#2 Nov 27, 2012
Everyone who wants a job has one. That is what is going on. Jobs are there again and they are hiring everyday. The economy is getting better every day. If you want a job, go to Unipress.
Ghostrider

Gallatin, TN

#3 Nov 27, 2012
Same old shit, day in day out!!! Stress and hours out the roof.
RRX

Gallatin, TN

#4 Dec 2, 2012
Stay tuned this week, Surprise is yet to come!!!
need a job

El Monte, CA

#5 Dec 5, 2012
I want to come to work there. My boyfriend works nights there but he doesnt want me to. I would b fine with days. Do u know if they r hiring for day shift?
Ghostrider

Gallatin, TN

#6 Dec 18, 2012
The powers that be seem to getting what they want, running off their older hands. They want to work everyone into the ground at seven days a week for weeks on end and still achieve (JPH) production. The problem seems to be that you can run all the models you need to run thanks to someone's precious rotating jigs guess we will see what happens to our future as a company if they allow us to stick around but in the end we are not humans we are numbers.
Ages

Bethpage, TN

#7 Dec 20, 2012
You have some people that have been there for YEARS and they would work 24/7 if they could. They take meds and keep on trucking through. They are falling out like flies, but that is the way they like it. They are on heart meds., stroke meds. and nerve meds., but they show up everyday and work 12 hours, 7 days a week. They have for years now. Wonder if Unipres will send flowers to their funerals??????? Wonder when the over 60 year olds will retire? When they go 6 feet under? I know a few who have almost gone 6 feet under, but they are still there!!!!!! They can't afford the big autos, can't afford to keep their LARGE LAZY families up, and they get to see all the men at Unipre they've had or plan to have. So go for it. When your 6 feet under, the women won't have to worry and the men will find someone else!!!! Go for 24/7 and you won't have to worry about retiring. Someone else will get your money and all your men tooooooo!!!
Ghostrider

Gallatin, TN

#8 Dec 22, 2012
Ages, do you work at Unipres if not the shut the hell up. Don't speculate things unless you have walked in our shoes.
Ages

Bethpage, TN

#9 Jan 2, 2013
Ghostrider wrote:
Ages, do you work at Unipres if not the shut the hell up. Don't speculate things unless you have walked in our shoes.
Been there done that. if you are one of the 24/7 then you have the problem, not me. When you are TOLD you have to work is one thing. When you volunteer for it, it's another. So you can "shut the hell up". As to wheather I worked there, yes, do you? If so, then you know the ones I'm talking about. Are you one of them??????
Ghostrider

Gallatin, TN

#10 Jan 3, 2013
Ages wrote:
<quoted text> Been there done that. if you are one of the 24/7 then you have the problem, not me. When you are TOLD you have to work is one thing. When you volunteer for it, it's another. So you can "shut the hell up". As to wheather I worked there, yes, do you? If so, then you know the ones I'm talking about. Are you one of them??????
No trust me I am not one of them for sure, YOU are absolutely correct in what you are preaching. And yes I am a very senior employee. And I refrain my previous statement all together.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hindus in Portland are stupid 2 hr Portland Resident 1
Peytons Mid South (Aug '14) 11 hr coworker 24
village drugs (Apr '12) Sat Robbie 51
car lots Fri Momma 2
heather studd (Mar '14) Feb 27 tana 29
Does anyone know Kimberly Hesson? (Dec '12) Feb 25 you tell me who i... 65
so what do you think about Kayla cornell and he... Feb 25 you tell me who i... 1
Portland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Portland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:17 am PST

NBC Sports 9:17AM
Michael Roos announces retirement
Bleacher Report 9:36 AM