Dr.Vera Bain in portland
kimmiedontplayth at

Gallatin, TN

#42 Aug 1, 2011
Slander is a federal defense..for all Of you people badgering Dr Bain.This will be printed off.Do you all have proof of these activities.Please if you do you need to call the board of Medical.BUT when you dont I HOPE SHE SUE THE PANTS RIGHT OFF YOUR ____.For the ones who are calling her a bad doctor what was you there to see her for.If you there to see her for drugs and she lets you go.Why should she jeapordize her medical license for uneducated people.For if the DTF is watching her post, DO YOU HAVE PROOF.I hope she will get on here and sue the pants off of all of you that is badgering her.Dr Bain keep up the good work you are a wonderful doctor.For as people getting arrested that is going on all over the nation,that can happen to any doctor.Look I would like to be in court when she sue your ___.Now what you need to do is get a life and leave hers alone.To Dr Bains when you see that your Trash can is getting full,throw your trash out.Sour trash can harm you not help you.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#43 Aug 1, 2011
The word you are looking for is libel. Slander is the spoken word.Libel is the printed word.Both can only be taken to court if what was said or ptinted is untrue.I don't know the dr and don't know what the truth is. Just explaing the difference between slander and libel.
Simple

Gallatin, TN

#44 Aug 1, 2011
I am in the medical profession, and the way I see this some of the people who are posting are upset with Dr. Bain. The question is why? Did she discharge you as a patient for drug seeking, or did you discharge yourself, because she would not give you what you wanted? There is always two sides to every story and you have figure out the truth. Make sure that some of the people that are posting haven't been locked up for the use/misuse of PERSCRIPTION drugs, and make sure that it was written by the doctor and not the MA's for the benefit of a family member and/or friends. the perscription pad was taken by an office staff member/members who in return wrote perscriptions on Dr.Bain, so this makes me think the upset parties are missing out on their supplier and it isn't Dr. Bain., it is the staff(s) who is no longer employed by the practice of Dr. Bain. These people are slandering a very good doctor, and I doubt that you can pay for this crime, so leave Dr. Bain alone and let her do her job for the ones who aren't drug seeking.
Deacon Truth

Hendersonville, TN

#45 Aug 1, 2011
Just looking at this....You all are dumber than a box of rocks, and you can't spell for $hit.

Slander or liable is NOT a Federal defense..or offense...Really, get a grip. It's not even a crime, it's a CIVIL complaint... and this is a OPINION FORUM, and nowhere in the entire USA has anyone been sued over anything in it's contents.

What is the difference between calling her a drug dealer, and all the other people that have been called drug dealers? She's human, and a memeber of the community. No more nor less important than anyone else.

I've never been to her for anything, nor will I ever go. If you're going to be part of a community, make your living from the community, then be prepared for the community to talk about you. Practice good works, and be legitimate, and they'll talk good about you...Suck and they'll trash you.

I don't see any other doctors getting talked about on this forum, even tho theres a bunch of them here....Wonder why?
Deacon Truth

Hendersonville, TN

#46 Aug 1, 2011
Simple wrote:
I am in the medical profession, and the way I see this some of the people who are posting are upset with Dr. Bain. The question is why? Did she discharge you as a patient for drug seeking, or did you discharge yourself, because she would not give you what you wanted? There is always two sides to every story and you have figure out the truth. Make sure that some of the people that are posting haven't been locked up for the use/misuse of PERSCRIPTION drugs, and make sure that it was written by the doctor and not the MA's for the benefit of a family member and/or friends. the perscription pad was taken by an office staff member/members who in return wrote perscriptions on Dr.Bain, so this makes me think the upset parties are missing out on their supplier and it isn't Dr. Bain., it is the staff(s) who is no longer employed by the practice of Dr. Bain. These people are slandering a very good doctor, and I doubt that you can pay for this crime, so leave Dr. Bain alone and let her do her job for the ones who aren't drug seeking.
You have an agenda. you must work for her. Then you should know it wasn't a stolen pad, but multiple call in's to the pharmacies...Hell, that much was in the papers themselves!
JIM

Nashville, TN

#47 Aug 1, 2011
Great minds discuss ideas , lesser minds discuss events but least minds discuss people . Quit being jealous of hard working people . Get a life, get off welfare and tencare , The country is going bankrupt because of people like you. sit home never work and talk about people.Dr Bain works hard and have to pay taxes to take care of people like you . Make a contribution to society , Stop being dependent. You are one of least mind , discussing people . If you were busy geting an education , working you would not have time for this . It all sounds like jealousy and the work of drug addicts who Dr bain caught in a lie . It all sounds likde people who she dismissed. Were you dismissed, ask yourself why , Were you drug seeking ? She dismisses a lot of patients every day so I can understand how you feel you got caught .Drug addicts make a choice to be drug addicts , they are not babies
JIM

Nashville, TN

#48 Aug 1, 2011
Portland has not changed since DR bain came . A lot of backward people . Doing nothing for themselves . GEt up get a life . Do something to improve your community . This forum is not going to improve portland. Drug addiction starts in middle and high school . go to the schools and help . Find a job Stop being dependent .You peolpe are sending the country into bankruptcy due to being dependent. Is this racism ? i wonder
JIM

Nashville, TN

#49 Aug 1, 2011
portland is full of drug addicts . many of them go to pain clinics all the way in nashville Antioch. Is Dr bain responsible for them going there? Get a life and leave good people alone . She is a Good person . God will reward her for all her good works . God will punish you all for slandering a good person . shame on you . She has done a lot of good in portland.
Deacon Truth

Hendersonville, TN

#50 Aug 1, 2011
Who are you talking too?

It better not be me. I'm sitting in my sucessful business, with my college degrees, counting my money, and I pay more in taxes than over 50% of people in this county make.

You'd better be talking to someone else.
ann

Nashville, TN

#51 Aug 1, 2011
Deacon truth sound like some one with an agenda .
Someone who is jealous , Someone who is racist ,
From what I have seen Dr Bain is rude to drug addicts . Drug addicts who come in think they would get away with lying and gets caught . The fact that she dose not tolerate lying drug addicts shows that she is a good doctor . So get a life . DR bain has God with her . You would not be able to harm her. When God is with you who can be against you . REas your bible . Stop being jealous , stop being racist . love every one . GEt of drugs for the sake of yourself and children . Dr bain is not on drugs youre , so doe the right thing and get off
tim

Nashville, TN

#52 Aug 1, 2011
I am sure Dr bain has over 5000 patients so 30 people complaining is nothing . These are Drug addicts who did not get their way . Try another Dcotor . Dr Bain Knows what she is doing . She checks the contolled substance data , She does the drug screens , she calls other Dcotors office to verify . so when you come next time be prepared she will not be fooled . when she tells you she will not be able to see you because you lied or are drug seeking , dont get upset with her , get upset with yourself for bing a drug addict . she is doing her job
Simple

Gallatin, TN

#53 Aug 1, 2011
No, I don't work for her! The paper gave partial truth script pad was stolen as well. What else do you think you know?
Deacon Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You have an agenda. you must work for her. Then you should know it wasn't a stolen pad, but multiple call in's to the pharmacies...Hell, that much was in the papers themselves!
Simple

Gallatin, TN

#54 Aug 1, 2011
Does the truth hurt Devil Psuedo?
Deacon Truth wrote:
Who are you talking too?
It better not be me. I'm sitting in my sucessful business, with my college degrees, counting my money, and I pay more in taxes than over 50% of people in this county make.
You'd better be talking to someone else.
Deacon Truth

Hendersonville, TN

#55 Aug 1, 2011
ann wrote:
Deacon truth sound like some one with an agenda .
Someone who is jealous , Someone who is racist ,
From what I have seen Dr Bain is rude to drug addicts . Drug addicts who come in think they would get away with lying and gets caught . The fact that she dose not tolerate lying drug addicts shows that she is a good doctor . So get a life . DR bain has God with her . You would not be able to harm her. When God is with you who can be against you . REas your bible . Stop being jealous , stop being racist . love every one . GEt of drugs for the sake of yourself and children . Dr bain is not on drugs youre , so doe the right thing and get off
I have no agenda...Read back thru the posts, I'm not on any of the pages. I started out making fun of the people posting both for and against. You have no idea what your talking about. I'm not on any drugs, put all my kids thru college, and own a sucessful business. You have no earthly idea what your talking about.

I've never been to her office, but I'm sure if God were sitting there, I would have heard about it...So maybe it's YOU who needs to put down the pipe.
Deacon Truth

Hendersonville, TN

#56 Aug 1, 2011
Simple wrote:
No, I don't work for her! The paper gave partial truth script pad was stolen as well. What else do you think you know?
<quoted text>
'pad was stolen AS WELL'...So I WAS right...Damn good screen name for you.
Deacon Truth

Hendersonville, TN

#57 Aug 1, 2011
tim wrote:
I am sure Dr bain has over 5000 patients so 30 people complaining is nothing . These are Drug addicts who did not get their way . Try another Dcotor . Dr Bain Knows what she is doing . She checks the contolled substance data , She does the drug screens , she calls other Dcotors office to verify . so when you come next time be prepared she will not be fooled . when she tells you she will not be able to see you because you lied or are drug seeking , dont get upset with her , get upset with yourself for bing a drug addict . she is doing her job
"Checks controlled substance data"....When did she get internet in her building?
Deacon Truth

Hendersonville, TN

#58 Aug 1, 2011
PEOPLE!!!!
Look back thru the thread....I was laughing at some of the posters.

God, you all MUST be stoned, nobody is this stupid on purpose.
Deacon Truth

Hendersonville, TN

#59 Aug 1, 2011
Tim/Jim/Ann...All from Franklin?

God, I hope you don't reproduce.
jane

Nashville, TN

#60 Aug 1, 2011
I believe she has more computers than you have in your business. This comment shows you have and agender . Please root out jealousy from your heart.You will sleep better
jane

Nashville, TN

#61 Aug 1, 2011
You never went to her office but you are asking when she got computers in her building : Does this make sense .? Are you surprise taht a black woman is so succesfu? Sounds like this . Are you surprise that a black woman own a building ? Sure sounds like this . Be thankful for what you ahve and let others be

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman at the gym.. 3 hr ??? 11
Clyde 21 hr Clyde 3
Billie Joe Davidson (Apr '11) Tue Jill 5
Girls at Thomas & Betts first shift Jul 26 Info 3
Does anyone know someone valled yoyo? Jul 25 Rentman 2
Does anyone know who Phillip Wilson is aka know... Jul 25 Lol 3
wearing mini skirts now,huh?? Jul 21 wetwillie 3

Portland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance