Kitzhaber meets with Portland black c...

Kitzhaber meets with Portland black community

There are 2 comments on the Statesman Journal story from May 7, 2011, titled Kitzhaber meets with Portland black community. In it, Statesman Journal reports that:

Oregon Gov. John Kitzhaber, center, walks during a tour small businesses with community leaders Friday, May 6, 2011, in Northeast Portland, Ore.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Statesman Journal.

CaptainDelight

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1 May 7, 2011
He's still looking for his wallet.

CaptainDelight

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3 May 8, 2011
Coon Platoon wrote:
President Clinton did a lot for blacks, they still showed you what they were and voted BLACK!!! They are not interested in what is best for the country...just give me a nicca president!! Look at the damn mess Obammy has made.
We created the mess by allowing them to vote.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Johns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News An Act of God... or Racism? (Apr '14) Apr '14 Drilling for the ... 2
News The Birk, A Gem of a Music Venue in the Coast R... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Wendy 1
News Portland poised to offer contracts to two polic... (Oct '13) Oct '13 PDX Dave 1
News London Grammar Releases Debut Album via Columbi... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Ross CMR 1
the biggest dating webs ite in the world free (Sep '13) Sep '13 Basil Crossan 1
News Kenton residents working to end train noise, es... (Jun '12) Apr '13 anonymous 4
News Keep Portland Paranormal (Nov '12) Nov '12 yair salgado 1

St. Johns Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Johns Mortgages