Women be Warned - ONLINE PREDATOR

Women be Warned - ONLINE PREDATOR

Posted in the Brooklyn Forum

Abuser in Bay City

Calgary, Canada

#1 Nov 18, 2009
Ladies, please be WARNED about Lord Karl Anderson, aka Karl Anderson aka Karl Dean Anderson who is living in Bay City, Oregon. He is 55 years old, 6'5", long dirty grey hair, baseball cap, about 230 lbs. a convicted felon in California.

He posts photos of himself as a pirate, a knight, says he has a Jousting School, holds falsified degrees in Journalism & Zoology. Has been charged in the past with perjury and forgery.

His 8th wife is living in a Battered Woman's Shelter in Alamogordo New Mexico, and he left her there penniless and homeless and went to live with his Mother Patricia Anderson in Bay City.

He also owes one of his last 7 wives Child Support well over $11,000.00 however likes to change his name legally so he can't be found.

Be aware he is a con artist, he will take all you have, and he will become extremely abusive. He suffers from Narcissistic Personality Disorder, amongst other disorders. He is armed and dangerous.

Be aware, and be SAFE! Gentlemen- protect the women in your life and pass along this description!
Diana

Alto, NM

#2 Dec 28, 2009
I know Karl and I have a friend that is looking for a journalist...do you know where I might find him?
Is he anywhere to be found on myspace? Pls respond.
thank you. I am not interested in Karl for myself but only for a story that might benefit my friend and Karl. thank you.
Raquel

United States

#3 Dec 28, 2009
Abuser in Bay City wrote:
Ladies, please be WARNED about Lord Karl Anderson, aka Karl Anderson aka Karl Dean Anderson who is living in Bay City, Oregon. He is 55 years old, 6'5", long dirty grey hair, baseball cap, about 230 lbs. a convicted felon in California.
He posts photos of himself as a pirate, a knight, says he has a Jousting School, holds falsified degrees in Journalism & Zoology. Has been charged in the past with perjury and forgery.
His 8th wife is living in a Battered Woman's Shelter in Alamogordo New Mexico, and he left her there penniless and homeless and went to live with his Mother Patricia Anderson in Bay City.
He also owes one of his last 7 wives Child Support well over $11,000.00 however likes to change his name legally so he can't be found.
Be aware he is a con artist, he will take all you have, and he will become extremely abusive. He suffers from Narcissistic Personality Disorder, amongst other disorders. He is armed and dangerous.
Be aware, and be SAFE! Gentlemen- protect the women in your life and pass along this description!
SEE THE FOLLOWING comment for the rest of the story.
Raquel

United States

#4 Dec 28, 2009
I happen to know Paula Stephenson Anderson who is telling lies to hurt the reputation of Mr. Anderson and has been doing so ever since he requested a divorce... he discovered she was not the upstanding individual she claimed.
When they began talking online, Paula stated it was "the first time she had met anyone online"
Paula sent Mr. Anderson a ring in the mail and bragged to friends about how she was saying all the right things to a man who would help her "escape authorities in Canada" as she had defrauded a mortgage company for over $70,000 and wanted to marry someone from the U.S. to escape prosecution.
Paula didn't tell Mr. Anderson she was wanted by Canadian Authorities until a few days after they were married.
Paula stated she loved to cook, but it was discovered later that she didn't know how to cook at all.
Paula stated she had not driven a car for several years, then Mr. Anderson discovered that she had never learned to drive and was totally reliant for food, transportation, etc., upon Anderson.
Paula is 53, but has no friends to speak of.
Paula - since her separation from Anderson - has been on MySpace and Facebook bashing Anderson to every man that will listen, claiming to be the victim of an abusive man and "hoping to be rescued" by one of them. MEN BEWARE OF THIS CON WOMAN - she is looking for another.
Paula presents herself as an orphan. She tells people that both her parents died early in her life. Funny how her father, Peter Folkard, tells a different story. Paula disowned her parents as they felt she would not take responsibility for her own actions and told her so. She also disowned her two siblings. Sadly, Paula's mother died last year and she didn't care enough to find out or attend her own mother's memorial service. Nice girl, huh?
Paula has perjured herself under oath more than once, blaming other people for abuse or injury.
Paula searches the internet for unsuspecting men, stating she has only been married once. That is not the case.
Paula cannot hold a job very long, has a poor work ethic, yet her resume says otherwise.
Paula bragged about leaving her bank acct in Calgary with a $1,000.00 overdraft.
Paula bragged about skipping out on her landlord. The truth? Who knows.
After a few days of marrying Mr. Anderson, she told him about how she had escaped Canada, how she had changed her name, how she had told immigration people in customs (airport), that she was leaving Canada to visit friends in Dallas so authorities couldn't track her (she actually was meeting Anderson in New Mexico)
A week later, Mr. Anderson requested a divorce. paula advised Mr. Anderson (and the courts) that for her inconvenience, she wanted $5000 from Mr. Anderson before she would leave him. She refused to leave the residence.

...continued
Raquel

United States

#5 Dec 28, 2009
Each time Mr. Anderson left the residence, Paula boxed up items belonging to Anderson, including valuable pieces of his renaissance costumes which she shipped back to Canada. Police were contacted, the DA was contacted...Paula had different stories for each of them as to why she committed the larceny and she later denied it. Police searched and identified the stolen property in her possession.
Before police were contacted about the theft, Paula contacted a neighbor and requested to go to the womens shelter. She knew once Mr. Anderson discovered all the stolen items, she would not be welcome in the home.
Paula will not agree to relinquish the use of Mr. Anderson's name. She bragged to friends that she will continue to use the name Anderson (rather than going back to Stephenson) so that Canadian authorities cannot locate her after immigration makes her return to Canada. Her ruse to escape and remain in the U.S. didn't work...and she has vowed to try again.
There are always two sides to every story.
By the way, there was an administrative paperwork charge brought against Mr. Anderson by California game and fish in the early 90's but it was dismissed by the courts. Mr. Anderson is not a felon. Mr. Anderson has collected swords he displays that hang on the wall of his living room for all to see. His collection is a collection ...not a bunch of weaponry that makes him "armed and dangerous"
And finally, Mr. Anderson does pay child support for his only two children, which covers a time when he was not employed, but nothing is being paid to any ex-wife.
Perhaps paula, like her father says, still portrays the victim. Mr. Anderson left her in a battered womens shelter, homeless, and penniless. Too bad she failed to mention that she stole Anderson's property and fled to the shelter on her own before he found out. She was less than honest about herself until she had Anderson committed. Too bad she has burned so many bridges. With Paula, everyone should know that she is only an innocent victim - all her problems are someone else's fault...always. She will stand there and watch those bridges burn to ashes, but will always insist someone else struck the match.
Raquel

United States

#6 Dec 28, 2009
Paula is back online looking for another man to 'rescue' her from all that is horrible in her life.

Be advised. Paula has scammed a financial institution in Canada for a mortgage she defaulted on in the approx amt of $70,000. She wanted to escape to the u.s. because of that.

She wanted $5,000 from Anderson after only six weeks of marriage. He asked for a divorce because she had been less than honest about her reasons for coming to the u.s....she is on the lam.

For a 53 year old woman, she cannot cook, cannot drive, is estranged from her family, and has no friends. She is wanted by Canadian authorities but only wants Anderson to look bad because her plan didn't work. Again.

She is a scammer, a user, an extortionist of the worst caliber and I hope Canadian authorities find and hold her responsible for the money she owes.

Men beware.
been there

Albuquerque, NM

#7 May 22, 2011
Diana wrote:
I know Karl and I have a friend that is looking for a journalist...do you know where I might find him?
Is he anywhere to be found on myspace? Pls respond.
thank you. I am not interested in Karl for myself but only for a story that might benefit my friend and Karl. thank you.
Diana, put up your profile, your most attractive picture, and Karl will find YOU.
The rest of the story

Albuquerque, NM

#8 May 22, 2011
Raquel wrote:
Paula is back online looking for another man to 'rescue' her from all that is horrible in her life.
Be advised. Paula has scammed a financial institution in Canada for a mortgage she defaulted on in the approx amt of $70,000. She wanted to escape to the u.s. because of that.
Raquel, someone has you scammed. Do you always believe everything men tell you? Karl has been married 8 times and according to him, the women were always to blame for the failed relationships.

And by the way, he is STILL married to Paula. Can't seem to get the divorce over and done with. If you don't believe me, you can check. I checked from Taos, NM. www.nmcourts.gov , click case lookup and type in the last name and scroll down. You'll see there is no dissolution of marriage yet. I wonder how many women he is stringing along now. Or how many think he is divorced and interested in marriage again.

I've known Karl for a while, too. Met him on the internet. Spent lots of time on the phone with him just like Paula and everyone else. I knew better so we just stayed friends.
And according to Karl, paula was his SECOND internet marriage, not his first. THere aer many women he has met online. Many. I know. I'm one of them.
Texas Victim

Universal City, TX

#9 May 23, 2011
Boy, the things you find on Google. I found the post warning about the online predator, Karl D. Anderson, and decided it was time to share what happened to me hoping to open the eyes of any other women that he is already pursuing.

Over a year ago, I met Karl Anderson through an online dating site. He was very much the charmer, told all the wonderful things he's done and wants to do, then all the things he would do for me and all the things we would do together, all wonderful places he said he'd take me. He knew exactly what to say and how to say it. He wanted to meet and I looked forward to that because he knew what to say to make me happy. When it came time to meet, he needed money to help with some need he had so we could meet, and I didn't have the money, he broke off contact, when I did hear from him, he made excuses and got angry at me. Then he told me it wouldn't work and I never heard from him again. And now I see that he's doing to other women what he's probably done all along.

Women, future victims of Karl Anderson, please read this list and ask yourself if every single thing doesn't match doesn't match him. I found the list online and if you aren't sure, visit a psychological disorder site and find it for yourselves. Before he uses one more woman.

Singed, Texas victim.

Ways to identify a sociopath. From "Profile of a Sociopath". Is is a pretty good list of sociopathic indicators.

Glibness/Superficial Charm
Manipulative and Conning
Grandiose Sense of Self
Pathological Lying
Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt (justifies everything, blames anyone else)
Shallow Emotions
Incapacity for Love
Need for Stimulation
Callousness/Lack of Empathy (often inflicts emotional pain on others)
Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
Irresponsibility/Unreliability
Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity (often searching for the next conquest)
Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
Contemptuous of those who seek to understand them
Does not perceive that anything is wrong with them (often blames others)
Authoritarian
Secretive
Paranoid
Only rarely in difficulty with the law, but seeks out situations where their tyrannical behavior will be tolerated, condoned, or admired
Conventional appearance
Goal of enslavement of their victim(s)
Exercises despotic control over every aspect of the victim's life
Has an emotional need to justify their crimes/ actions and therefore needs their victim's affirmation (respect, gratitude and love)
Ultimate goal is the creation of a willing victim
Incapable of real human attachment to another
Unable to feel remorse or guilt (but tries to make others feel guilty)
Narcissism, grandiosity (self-importance not based on perceived achievements)
May state readily that their goal is to rule the world
Liveandlearn

Albuquerque, NM

#10 Jun 3, 2011
Texas Victim wrote:
Boy, the things you find on Google. I found the post warning about the online predator, Karl D. Anderson, and decided it was time to share what happened to me hoping to open the eyes of any other women that he is already pursuing.
Over a year ago, I met Karl Anderson through an online dating site. He was very much the charmer, told all the wonderful things he's done and wants to do, then all the things he would do for me and all the things we would do together, all wonderful places he said he'd take me. He knew exactly what to say and how to say it. He wanted to meet and I looked forward to that because he knew what to say to make me happy. When it came time to meet, he needed money to help with some need he had so we could meet, and I didn't have the money, he broke off contact, when I did hear from him, he made excuses and got angry at me. Then he told me it wouldn't work and I never heard from him again. And now I see that he's doing to other women what he's probably done all along.
Women, future victims of Karl Anderson, please read this list and ask yourself if every single thing doesn't match doesn't match him. I found the list online and if you aren't sure, visit a psychological disorder site and find it for yourselves. Before he uses one more woman.
Singed, Texas victim.
Ways to identify a sociopath. From "Profile of a Sociopath". Is is a pretty good list of sociopathic indicators.
Manipulative and Conning
Grandiose Sense of Self
Pathological Lying
Shallow Emotions
Incapacity for Love
Need for Stimulation
Authoritarian
Secretive
Paranoid
Only rarely in difficulty with the law, but seeks out situations where their tyrannical behavior will be tolerated, condoned, or admired
Conventional appearance
Has an emotional need to justify their crimes/ actions and therefore needs their victim's affirmation (respect, gratitude and love)
De ja vu. Ladies, if someone seems to good to be true he probably is.
RRB

Washington, DC

#11 Aug 8, 2011
Hello if what you are saying is true I would like for you to share me more information, I'm working on starting an organization called no slum lords, It will be a program to help fight predators who are working with the justice systems to get away with the rapes, murders and robbery. I'm currently fighting the bastards who killed my son when I was preganant. he went into my apartment when I leave and put posion in my beverages, he rapes children, have sex with animals, and is threaten to rape my 13 year old nephew in his butt, yeah the bastards is sick and guess what The Chief knows about it, yeah I said it, And what are they doing about it, call him up and ask, nothing, yeah and judgemnt is coming to those who are in the Justice systems but sitting on their fat butts making close to a half of million dolllars salary. Oh don't rent, buy nothing from diversifed real estate inc. and please don't rent from Andre W. Keith you can send me more testimony only if they are true to NOSLUMLORDS2011@yahoo.com
Debbie

Florence, OR

#12 Aug 8, 2011
OK, this is just about enough from some more than vindictive psycho bitches and a couple of disgruntled people (former friends)who not only had disagreements over an issue, but the women had deep psychological issues and don't take kindly to being jilted because they're out of their minds. Karl is nothing like what these hateful individuals say he is. He is the consummate gentleman. His period costuming is not to fulfill some goofy women's' fantasies of having Lancelot in their beds, but to do a variety of print work, movie work, etc. He is called up to fill positions at various venues where that particular look is necessary. Get a clue, ladies! He is genuinely a kind, generous man, who loves to cook and dote on his lady. He will treat you with the utmost respect and kindness, but just because he doesn't continue on with you doesn't make him a monster. As with any decent man, you have to learn and earn the love of this kind of man. If you think for one moment that all men should fall in love with you no matter your mental condition, then you best look hard and long in the mirror and ask yourself why you are so nuts that you have to try to destroy someones reputation on the internet when you know perfectly well that you have issues yourself that compel you to make up this b.s. By the way, he DOES NOT have any such felony in California and there is no such ex-wife in a battered womens shelter New Mexico. I just don't understand what craziness exists in people that make up this crap to intentionally destroy a man's reputation. Oh, and you can't have felonies and work on the fire department. He does work on the fire department and is an extremely productive member of society and everyone who knows him and knows what a good man he is knows this is all nothing but the ramblings of wildly insane and vindictive people, especially that total nut job, Paula.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#13 Aug 9, 2011
OK PLEASE WATCH THE LANGUAGE, i just want to let you know I personally don't know karl, but I will say this my forum and organization that i'm planning to have is to help people that are renting from predatory landlords, I thought you was responding to my ad NO SLUM LORDS, what issues you have with someone else in this matter express that to them, if you send me another message I will report this abuse, this is a first warning. My testimony is real, i was renting from a landlord who is a rapist, murdering and he has claim to rape my 13 year old nephew, and another thing if you are personally friends or related and even associated to andre w. keith, i demand you not to send me any emails or there will be a restraining order, is that understood
Debbie wrote:
OK, this is just about enough from some more than vindictive psycho bitches and a couple of disgruntled people (former friends)who not only had disagreements over an issue, but the women had deep psychological issues and don't take kindly to being jilted because they're out of their minds. Karl is nothing like what these hateful individuals say he is. He is the consummate gentleman. His period costuming is not to fulfill some goofy women's' fantasies of having Lancelot in their beds, but to do a variety of print work, movie work, etc. He is called up to fill positions at various venues where that particular look is necessary. Get a clue, ladies! He is genuinely a kind, generous man, who loves to cook and dote on his lady. He will treat you with the utmost respect and kindness, but just because he doesn't continue on with you doesn't make him a monster. As with any decent man, you have to learn and earn the love of this kind of man. If you think for one moment that all men should fall in love with you no matter your mental condition, then you best look hard and long in the mirror and ask yourself why you are so nuts that you have to try to destroy someones reputation on the internet when you know perfectly well that you have issues yourself that compel you to make up this b.s. By the way, he DOES NOT have any such felony in California and there is no such ex-wife in a battered womens shelter New Mexico. I just don't understand what craziness exists in people that make up this crap to intentionally destroy a man's reputation. Oh, and you can't have felonies and work on the fire department. He does work on the fire department and is an extremely productive member of society and everyone who knows him and knows what a good man he is knows this is all nothing but the ramblings of wildly insane and vindictive people, especially that total nut job, Paula.
<quoted text>
Wised up

Philomath, OR

#14 Sep 14, 2013
Totally sounds like him...definitely extremely self absorbed!!!!
Texas Victim wrote:
Singed, Texas victim.
Manipulative and Conning
Grandiose Sense of Self
Pathological Lying
Shallow Emotions
Incapacity for Love
Need for Stimulation
Authoritarian
Secretive
Paranoid
Conventional appearance
Anne

AOL

#15 Apr 16, 2014
I know Karl also, we dated for about a month. I found him to be a complete gentleman, kind, soft spoken, friendly, and said nothing bad about his ex's. He told me he was married 8 times, and was in no hurry to make that mistake again. I agreed, I was married once also, for 30 years. I don't believe the garbage on here at all about him. I saw his costumes, his house, his swords, and no "weapons" as they were called.
He was a journalist in Tillamook, and he was working with the fire dept when I knew him. Yes, you need to watch for predators online ladies, but believe me, I don't think he is one. He never asked me for a thing.
Other men have asked me for money for their "off line contracting problems" which I promptly refused and stopped contact with them. You just have to be smart, not stupid!
terry

Calgary, Canada

#16 Jul 26, 2014
my comment is beware of men from nepal expecially Dhan bahadur bk for kathmandu and pokhara nepal he is on line using women for money and any thing else he can get he married me and used me all the while cheating on me and getting money from other women to buy him laptops not books tablets paying to have his teeth fixed buy him cloths anything he can get form them then he says he is in love with another and dumps the 1st one i have pics and al but dont know how to post them please be ware this is no joke he ruined my life and he will ruin urs to
terry

Calgary, Canada

#17 Jul 26, 2014
he uses all dating sites iam still married to him and he markes dicorced or widowed so he can get pity from women then he need his corses paied for and money and rent and food then he makes u belive he loves you then he tries to controle you then is the best his friend votey helps him bc he gets money from him as payment for helping him please be ware he is dhan bahadur bk from pokhara nepal 33 years old but often changes his age and name to sanjeev bk if u are wise stay away from him bc u will loose big time until u have no money left like he did with me and iam married to him he still had 62 women go to him in nepal that iam aware of so far ladies be careful he looks for women over 45 and that are lonley
Anne

Payson, AZ

#18 Aug 18, 2014
Debbie wrote:
<quoted text>
WELL PUT DEBBIE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brooklyn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Downtown Spokane Olive Garden closing its doors Wed westsider 2
News What's the most fairly priced, least crooked lo... Mar '15 Angela K 2
News Scores of protests over Ferguson case planned (Nov '14) Nov '14 George Vreeland Hill 1
News Coheed and Cambria Announces "In Keeping Secret... (Aug '14) Aug '14 then there is fla... 1
Review: Sacks, Gary Phd - Gary Sacks PHD (May '11) Aug '14 Joshua Oreskovich 6
News Maduro urges calm as Venezuelans jam stores again (Nov '13) Nov '13 Avenger 6
News More (Nov '13) Nov '13 Goof Bmore 2
More from around the web

Brooklyn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]