Review: Sacks, Gary Phd - Gary Sacks PHD

Review: Sacks, Gary Phd - Gary Sacks PHD

Posted in the Brooklyn Forum

Dan Osburn Gulf war vet

Vancouver, WA

#1 May 18, 2011
Dr. Gary Sacks is a not a good choice for medical help. He does not listen and seems to hear only what he wants to. He made false reports to the VBA about my disability claim and caused me to be denied. I'm not just writing this out of anger. I do not want other vets to suffer because of this guy. And this goes for civilians as well. I do not want any one to get ripped off or have to be dishonored by someone who does not listen.
If you are a veteran, request a different Doctor.
If you are a civilian, I wouldn't wast your money.
This guy sleeps great every night while I suffer with no compensation for my service to my country. I was assaulted, had friends die, experienced things that most could not handle in the middle East on 2 tours with Navy special forces. This guy basically called me a liar. Don't give him anything.
Nancy

Portland, OR

#2 Jul 18, 2012
I think Dr. Sacks has a great office. Nice staff and he appeared to be very fair in our interaction.
jeff

Portland, OR

#3 Jul 18, 2012
Dr Sacks helped me out in regards to my appointment. I was late and unable to make it on time. He waited for me and was understanding of my problems.
He seemed fair and I realize that it is not always easy when going to a psychologist. Thats why they call it mental health.
I would recommend him.
Great office
Nice staff
Very comfortable and he has free parking
Sam

Portland, OR

#4 Aug 6, 2012
Dr Sacks has a very nice office and is a good listener. I think that he understood me perfectly.
I like the office
the staff and the location
I have used a psychologist before and thought Dr. Sacks did a very complete job describing my situation. He took time and the finished product looked very good. I was happy with the service provided.
Tony

Portland, OR

#5 Sep 17, 2013
Nice office Easy to park. Dr. Sacks on time and helpful
Joshua Oreskovich

Portland, OR

#6 Aug 11, 2014
Dan Osburn Gulf war vet wrote:
Dr. Gary Sacks is a not a good choice for medical help. He does not listen and seems to hear only what he wants to. He made false reports to the VBA about my disability claim and caused me to be denied. I'm not just writing this out of anger. I do not want other vets to suffer because of this guy. And this goes for civilians as well. I do not want any one to get ripped off or have to be dishonored by someone who does not listen.
If you are a veteran, request a different Doctor.
If you are a civilian, I wouldn't wast your money.
This guy sleeps great every night while I suffer with no compensation for my service to my country. I was assaulted, had friends die, experienced things that most could not handle in the middle East on 2 tours with Navy special forces. This guy basically called me a liar. Don't give him anything.
Not listening and quick judgements without good insight was more or less my experience as well. Uniterested, unsypathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brooklyn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oregon's first Syrian refugee family meets with... (Feb '16) Jun '16 Raydot 7
News VIDEO: Here Is How You REALLY Pronounce IKEA May '16 Lisa Ann 1
Women be Warned - ONLINE PREDATOR (Nov '09) May '16 Victim of Karl 23
News Slant 1-28-2016 (Feb '16) Feb '16 was this real reason 1
News Why the Closing of the Museum of Contemporary C... (Feb '16) Feb '16 JANE 1
News Diversity Cafe, Chop Shop XOXO Salon, open in d... (Dec '15) Dec '15 CoachShiley 1
News Mary Whiteford 'honored' by GOP primary win, sa... (Nov '15) Nov '15 ray 1

Brooklyn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brooklyn Mortgages