kent wolfe?
budman

Wooster, OH

#5 Mar 1, 2012
dont we all ?
robin

United States

#6 Mar 30, 2012
You don't have to be married to be a cheater. I know a few who have live in girlfriends, and they flirt & cheat whenever they feel like it. They are the ones who ogle at anything attractive, stretching their necks hoping to get noticed back.
Friend

Point Pleasant, WV

#7 Mar 31, 2012
robin wrote:
You don't have to be married to be a cheater. I know a few who have live in girlfriends, and they flirt & cheat whenever they feel like it. They are the ones who ogle at anything attractive, stretching their necks hoping to get noticed back.
Like who?
robin

United States

#8 Apr 1, 2012
Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Like who?
I won't name names out of respect for thier girlfriend's. But they are all older, and it is easy to spot them. When they walk into a public place they are the one's who stop what they are doing and stare rudely at any attractive women who crosses their path. They don't glance, they stare, until the woman is no longer in sight. Men who cheat can't take their eyes off of pretty women.
what an idea

Newark, OH

#9 Apr 1, 2012
robin wrote:
<quoted text>I won't name names out of respect for thier girlfriend's. But they are all older, and it is easy to spot them. When they walk into a public place they are the one's who stop what they are doing and stare rudely at any attractive women who crosses their path. They don't glance, they stare, until the woman is no longer in sight. Men who cheat can't take their eyes off of pretty women.
This makes no sense. If they are only staring and not going and flirting how is that cheating? Nothing wrong with just looking! Just my female opinion.
robin

United States

#10 Apr 1, 2012
I am talking about the signs of the cheater. The man who cheats with different women. Not a man who has a one time affair, but the man who is always looking for a new score. He is the one who rudely stares at all the pretty females. He doesn't just look, he stares like he is in a trance. He is always hoping she will notice him. I have known many men like that. They wait till their wives are gone then they ask me who the attractive woman is at the far table, each time they come into the restaurant they wanna know who another woman is. These men are always on the prowl.
robin

United States

#11 Apr 1, 2012
there is a difference in men who look at women and men who stare at them until they are out of sight. It is creepy.
issues

Point Pleasant, WV

#12 May 2, 2012
lol Robin...sounds like you have jealousy issues...my man looks at pretty women and so do I...it doesn't mean he wants to bed them just because he is looking at them...I sure as hell wouldn't do it as I am NOT a lesbo...but sometimes I see people (not just women) who have mystical eyes (like the girl that works at family dollar)or a great smile or just a great personality and it just mesmorizes...If my man is just being nice to some women they think he is flirting...but he really isn't...most men who would cheat would not be so obvious...
ruining his life

United States

#13 May 2, 2012
How about Tim Deem? He's married and is messing with a married woman...he will pay for it one day...guaranteed! And as for the married woman, just remember what karma is...
One Of Your Haters

United States

#14 May 2, 2012
what about Bengy Rhoades he dose all the time
wsaddf

Syracuse, OH

#16 May 3, 2012
lol i wouldn't put up with it either
Just sayin

Point Pleasant, WV

#17 May 28, 2012
I would like to know who these men are. So if you know they are..... Call them out
know for sure

Gallipolis, OH

#18 May 31, 2012
old man sherman mcguire
Bill Moore

Charleston, WV

#19 Jun 28, 2012
budman wrote:
dont we all ?
no just kent he loved him some of that snaggle tooth girl named kim. she looks like she could bite a mans thing off with them caveman/english teeth. my boyfriend takes care of my needs
Bill Moore

Charleston, WV

#20 Jun 28, 2012
my mans jeff beaver takes care of me. jeff gets me drunk and we go to the lions den in parkersburg where he likes alot of oral support if you know what i mean.
Bill Moore

Charleston, WV

#21 Jun 28, 2012
my man only cheats when he gets the blue balls and i think he cheats with a girl named jeremy who pulls out her teeth and gives him gum jobs while high on pills.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wegmans and a bad idea.... Wed Anti-elitism 1
I heard Abigail Jenkins (May '13) Tue Papa Jim 4
Allyshia Stobart Oct 20 Rumple4skin 2
Police Oct 17 end of times 3
faith wells (Apr '14) Oct 15 Arid 59
Senior in home care (Apr '14) Oct 14 kam2006 4
Hot Peppers Oct 14 Ahart 3
Portland Dating
Find my Match

Portland Jobs