Area Police Reports

Area Police Reports

There are 4 comments on the The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York story from Oct 5, 2010, titled Area Police Reports. In it, The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York reports that:

Jose A. Nieves Soto, 23, of 116 Falconer St., Jamestown, was charged with failure to maintain lane, DWI and BAC of .08 percent or more Saturday at 1:40 a.m. Officers stopped his vehicle for allegedly failing to stay within his lane, and he was allegedly found to be intoxicated.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York.

abc

Columbus, PA

#1 Oct 5, 2010
check this out justin ressler arressted again must be a drugey
sigh

Dunkirk, NY

#3 Oct 5, 2010
or is being harassed by police. it happens. charged and convicted are very different things.
Sad

Vestal, NY

#4 Oct 5, 2010
I farted it's wet and I don't wanna move.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#5 Oct 5, 2010
Sad wrote:
I farted it's wet and I don't wanna move.
That's a shart Sad. Please tell me you picked up a new package of depends! You know why you stink the hell out of Wilson Farms when you walk around in poopy underwear! Shits n Giggles!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any ladies free tomarrow morning 11 hr Zitface 3
Brocton 21 hr Realist 6
Who is serves a better meal Jacks or When pigs ... Fri Hungry 1
Is Mark Haskins a snitch? Fri Great white hunter 17
Zeke the pinhead revealed Fri Zitface 33
Zeke the pinhead troll Fri mike 2
sex at the con club (Nov '10) Thu Zeke the Pinhead 111
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portland Mortgages