Dunkirk Housing Authority Stipend

Dunkirk Housing Authority Stipend

Posted in the Portland Forum

DunkirkRez

Fredonia, NY

#1 Apr 19, 2013
Dunkirk's Mayor & Council promise fiscal responsibility with the budget, cut stipend's for volunteer organizations and then, four out of the six re-institute it for the Housing Authority. Only Szukala and Kiyak opposed it. I always thought volunteers work for free, out of the goodness of their hearts.
boohoo

Horseheads, NY

#2 Apr 19, 2013
You want fiscal resposibility,quit catering to all of THE PRs. Ship them all back to their mother land. Oh I forgot they already are LOLOLOL!!!
save dk

Buffalo, NY

#3 Apr 23, 2013
Force Housing Authority (Judith) to crack down on welfare fraud!! Specifically at the Smith Court location. So many benefiting off taxpayers $$. Please someone hold housing accountable.
Dunkirk Guy

Dunkirk, NY

#4 Apr 28, 2013
Did you read that editorial this morning? What load of BS. Just because you've gotten paid in the past, doesn't mean you deserved it...or that it was/is the right thing to do. With all the BS he spews, Danny should run for office...then he can make some REAL money!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Losers 11 hr Idea 6
over crowding 12 hr 8 is enough 3
Natasha York 14 hr Truthful 5
what is with the fredonia coach 19 hr Billi 3
Observer comments 20 hr keith 10
What happened to Dan and the crazy husband? 20 hr BizNitch60 5
uummm country fair worker needs new teeth ASAP.. (Oct '16) Sat Make America Great 14

Portland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portland Mortgages