First Prev
of 2
Next Last
guesswho

Harpursville, NY

#1 Mar 12, 2014
Stop giving your business to that place!!! He should have stayed out of it.
Roadglide

Ashburnham, MA

#2 Mar 12, 2014
Yes I hope he looses his ass and goes out of business
gun owner

Dewittville, NY

#3 Mar 12, 2014
I will Never step foot in that place.
ddd

Fredonia, NY

#4 Mar 13, 2014
I disagree. He followed the law. I blame the guy that did the illegal thing, not the guy that followed the law and reported it.
cash

Fredonia, NY

#5 Mar 13, 2014
JJ made $500.00 from this, for turning Wassell in, Boycott JJ guns, everyone should be worried going there, never know when he niied another $500 from NYS, what he will do for it!
Bj guns

Great Barrington, MA

#6 Mar 13, 2014
Suckin off cuomo! Rats rats rats
Piss off

Lakewood, NY

#7 Mar 16, 2014
cash wrote:
JJ made $500.00 from this, for turning Wassell in, Boycott JJ guns, everyone should be worried going there, never know when he niied another $500 from NYS, what he will do for it!
There is NO WAY I boycott JJ guns.
Nope

Holyoke, MA

#8 Mar 16, 2014
His JOB is to not buy an illegal weapon. Being a no good pos rat is just what he is. He was under no legal obligation to snitch.......
scum

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Mar 16, 2014
Besides being a pos rat snitch he is a bad gunsmith. Boycott jj's and hopefully the doors will be closed in the near future.
Scarface

Jamestown, NY

#10 Mar 16, 2014
Turn your neighbor in for $500.00. Why didn't JJ's offer to make his gun legal? I hope the scumbag goes out of business. He JJ doesn't deserve to own a gun. He is no better than our worthless State leaders piece of crap. 2nd Ammendment violator.
het

Fredonia, NY

#11 Mar 16, 2014
I sure hope that the FBI and ATF don't investigate these posters trying to intimidate a witness.

I sure hope none of the rest of us turn you in.

I wonder if there is a reward for that?
Scarface

Jamestown, NY

#12 Mar 16, 2014
Investigate all you want
Scarface

Jamestown, NY

#13 Mar 16, 2014
Coca roach
red

Buffalo, NY

#14 Mar 17, 2014
Show of support rally for JJ Guns on Wednesday March 19th
Huh

Bradford, VT

#15 Mar 17, 2014
Turn us in for what? Are you crazy? Do it . Micropenis........
het

Fredonia, NY

#16 Mar 17, 2014
Well, if you take a look at the law, you will see that threatening a witness is a pretty serious crime. Don't sweat it. I am sure it will all work out for you.
Chip Chipperson

Buffalo, NY

#17 Mar 17, 2014
het wrote:
Well, if you take a look at the law, you will see that threatening a witness is a pretty serious crime. Don't sweat it. I am sure it will all work out for you.
Saying you won't shop at his store is a threat? haha
red

Buffalo, NY

#18 Mar 17, 2014
Why would somebody boycott a store because the owner did the right thing? Do you people remember the fireman that were shot in Webster NY a short time ago by someone who was not able to buy a gun but got someone else to buy him one?
Bighouse

Buffalo, NY

#19 Mar 19, 2014
This man was a hero when he came home. He chose to break the law. Jj has an obligation to report illegal activity.
Coumo must love you

Ashburnham, MA

#20 Mar 19, 2014
It's a bs law. Unconstitutional. End of story. Get your gay little face away from cuomos junk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hoo 1 hr Dutcie14136 7
Foodstamps 4 hr Alexa mcmurray 10
Lakeview shock 8 hr Alexa mcmurray 7
Bad parents 10 hr Cps 2
Bad hunting groups 10 hr Boom boom 2
Snow plowing - Who is the best ? (Dec '10) 15 hr Billy 35
Tiffany Leigh Edwards 22 hr Duh 21

Portland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance