Puerto Ricans invest Dunkirk for the ...
Jane

Dunkirk, NY

#26 Mar 17, 2014
boo dunkirk ny wrote:
I agree with all of u I am so sick of ghetto Dunkirk!! smart ass rican"s, they think they own the city!! they have ruin are city. what do u think when the ride around town in their little toy cars that sound like a lawn mower and display the rican flag or have them hanging in their windows in their slumland lord apartments!!! read the police reports, all u see are Ricans names!!! i have my place up for sale moving out of this rican city!!! next mayor will be a Puerto rican! Dunkirk downtown will never be anything anymore, Fredonia westfid and even silver creek have more going for them look at their downtown areas compaired to Dunkirk.i could go on and on but all of u see this crap going on in the city yourself, if not take off your blinders, along with the city officials. thanks for letting me vent!!!!!
I also have my house up for sale. My street use to be a nice place to live but in the last 5 years they have moved in and ruined it.
Dealt

Jamestown, NY

#27 Mar 17, 2014
Jews are using them as gullible slaves
Concerned Tax Payer

Dunkirk, NY

#28 Mar 17, 2014
Dealt wrote:
Jews are using them as gullible slaves
No,More like Puerto Ricans are using gullible American Tax payers.
republican

United States

#29 Mar 18, 2014
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
I also have my house up for sale. My street use to be a nice place to live but in the last 5 years they have moved in and ruined it.
90 percent of us home owners Have lost thousands In value, gotta sell now or won't be worth anything. Dunkirk way over charges for property taxes, assessments are high. We could never sell for the amount the city says its worth. If you can sell your house might take 5-10 years.
frownonbrown

United States

#31 Mar 18, 2014
It would be a shame if a couple rican youth got made into road hamburger while they were darting across the street and not looking. NOT!
Ok so

Ashburnham, MA

#32 Mar 18, 2014
I hate lazy ricans. But white trash outta control too! Lazy scums fat stinky shttbags. 3 o'clock all welfare trash hits the streets in pajamas. Gotta get the pack of Newport a 40 an a crack rock . This shtt gotta stop..........
Polish Hero

Dunkirk, NY

#33 Mar 19, 2014
So funny hearing the racism coming out of this site. Truth be told they are as many "white" people on welfare as their are "Ricans" I know i work for Social Services. As for calling them lazy seems harsh I personally know many that work at local companies. It's so easy to sit in front of your computer and judge people when you can hide.. Stand out front of City Hall or Walmart and yell Lazy Ricans or other Racist comment and see what happens. My wife work for the county and you know what. Alot of "ricans" are buying homes and paying taxes just like us. I remember when people said the samething about Italians. Hell my friend who is German told when he was little his family warn him about pollocks. Saying that we poles are always looking for hand outs and aren't honorable. You see the racism goes in a circle....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
You Gotta be Kidding Me

Lakewood, NY

#35 Mar 19, 2014
Polish Hero wrote:
So funny hearing the racism coming out of this site. Truth be told they are as many "white" people on welfare as their are "Ricans" I know i work for Social Services. As for calling them lazy seems harsh I personally know many that work at local companies. It's so easy to sit in front of your computer and judge people when you can hide.. Stand out front of City Hall or Walmart and yell Lazy Ricans or other Racist comment and see what happens. My wife work for the county and you know what. Alot of "ricans" are buying homes and paying taxes just like us. I remember when people said the samething about Italians. Hell my friend who is German told when he was little his family warn him about pollocks. Saying that we poles are always looking for hand outs and aren't honorable. You see the racism goes in a circle....
I blame our out of control system that allows this criminality to continue and less the welfare recipients. They are the smart ones. We are the stupid ones not holding the system accountable.
Polish Hero

Dunkirk, NY

#36 Mar 19, 2014
Welfare is out of control but that's because we don't hold companies accountable. Look it started in the 1980's with companies moving to Asia yet selling their products in the US. Be we turned a blind eye. All the jobs are in Asia and India now because we allow it. this is not about race it's about employment, there is hardly any left in the country. People still have to eat. So yeah if there is no jobs what are people to do? Do get me wrong i hate welfare, but to combat it we as a people of the Great USA need jobs. Not excuse about tax and other crap. Think about it only makes sense. More jobs=less welfare which = lower taxes.
Bob

Dunkirk, NY

#37 Mar 19, 2014
Polish Hero wrote:
Polish Hero, The difference is that the Italians, Polish, and Germans were hard workers and did not rape the system ..
Bob

Dunkirk, NY

#38 Mar 19, 2014
Polish Hero wrote:
Welfare is out of control but that's because we don't hold companies accountable. Look it started in the 1980's with companies moving to Asia yet selling their products in the US. Be we turned a blind eye. All the jobs are in Asia and India now because we allow it. this is not about race it's about employment, there is hardly any left in the country. People still have to eat. So yeah if there is no jobs what are people to do? Do get me wrong i hate welfare, but to combat it we as a people of the Great USA need jobs. Not excuse about tax and other crap. Think about it only makes sense. More jobs=less welfare which = lower taxes.
I have talked to people that come here from P.R. and they freely ammit they are just here to get what they can because their home land is in very bad shape..
Polish Hero

Dunkirk, NY

#40 Mar 19, 2014
Bob i don't agree with you. You are saying the an entire race is lazy and in it for welfare. That's like blaming every german for the crimes of WW2 germany.. Makes no damn sense.. I can see if you said look at the guy Mr.X there he is a lazy bum. but a whole race come on. 3 weeks ago during that storm we had i was blocked in my drive, out of nowhere this young man comes without asking and start shoveling my driveway. I offer him 25 bucks and he turned it down. When i ask him why he; said the did it out of kindness, I thanked him and shook his hand. That young puerto rican man is not lazy. As for their homeland i don't know how bad it is, is it as bad as buffalo, detroit. What i do know is Bashing and Hatred is stupid and wrong. I judge a person not a people. My father left Poland because it was in bad shape. So that no excuse for Bashing and Hatred.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bob

Dunkirk, NY

#41 Mar 20, 2014
I am not saying that a entire race is lazy. Puerto Rico is on the verge of filing bankruptcy,plus over a 50% unemployment rate,and that's why they are coming over here in droves. Yes, you do have hard working Hispanic people but you also have the ones that come here to get what they can.
Jane

Dunkirk, NY

#42 Mar 20, 2014
Bob wrote:
I am not saying that a entire race is lazy. Puerto Rico is on the verge of filing bankruptcy,plus over a 50% unemployment rate,and that's why they are coming over here in droves. Yes, you do have hard working Hispanic people but you also have the ones that come here to get what they can.
I agree with Bob 110%!!! I just hope my house sells soon so I can get the hell Dunkirk.
tinaflo

United States

#44 Mar 25, 2014
Lmao how bout all the trashy white ppl gettin welfare n blacks ya act like ricans the only ones haha get a life ppl
republican

United States

#45 Mar 26, 2014
Polish hero is lost.
old guy

Buffalo, NY

#46 Mar 26, 2014
with the latest news that city will be paying 1 million in interest per year for loan for water plant repairs, there will never be silver lining to the dark cloud know as Dunkirk, as for taking over the city better hurry or there won't be anything to take
Jerry

Dunkirk, NY

#48 Apr 2, 2014
In a couple of years they are welcome to have what's left.
Roger Eagle

Springville, NY

#49 Apr 3, 2014
This is disgraceful, some Latino American's are doing great things:

http://thechadwickbayguardian.com/new-automot...
KillerB3

Dunkirk, NY

#50 Apr 22, 2014
They are the number 1 thiefs in Walmart. They act like they don't speak English so they can't work and they are the number 1 insurance scammers in the country for fake back injuries. Lazy hood rats. Expense clothes, nice cars, pagers and the best I phones money can buy. Piss test these lazy bastards and instead of taking away their benefits, ship their asses back home with a no return policy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why are there so many spanish speakers in Dunkirk (Jan '14) 1 hr TUH 16
Question: History of Dunkirk-Fredonia Hills, Am... (Apr '11) 2 hr Oh No not me 46
How would you feel? 12 hr Katlin 33
Brianna Jaynes (Oct '16) 23 hr ljohn 17
What happened to Amy Damiani NP? She's not in p... Sun Jim 4
Local Attorney under Federal Surveillance Sun Jim 9
Billy Taft Sr Sun Becky 3

Portland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portland Mortgages