Puerto Ricans invest Dunkirk for the ...

Puerto Ricans invest Dunkirk for the Welfare Benefits

Posted in the Portland Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Jan 14

Niagara Falls, NY

#1 Jan 6, 2014
It's true they are all over the place
Jeff Gambino

Dunkirk, NY

#2 Jan 6, 2014
Invest? Thats what I did when I bought old Bertges building. Nice restaurant coming soon.
Reasoning

Buffalo, NY

#3 Mar 11, 2014
What Do You Expect wrote:
It's true they are all over the place
Does include all of them. Even those who came over twenty years ago and have actual jobs?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Reset Button

Lakewood, NY

#4 Mar 11, 2014
Advice to all hardworking legal American US citizens that are struggling which is 95 percent of everyone. HIT THE RESET BUTTON "Declare yourself an Illegal Alien - free healthcare, housing, food and medical, not to mention free college education for you your children and all your progeny, and no taxes." Come on everyone what are you waiting for!
Susan

Dunkirk, NY

#5 Mar 15, 2014
I can't even drive down the street with out almost hitting one..
money

Niagara Falls, NY

#7 Mar 15, 2014
Susan wrote:
I can't even drive down the street with out almost hitting one..
dont hit the brakes, youve got ins.
Sick of It

Lakewood, NY

#9 Mar 16, 2014
Did you ever notice when they standing in line at Walmart with their free EBT cards (always seems like your the only one without one) and then as you walk behind them into the parking lot they are usually getting into 25,000 newer model SUVs - Like models hard working people can't afford.
boo dunkirk ny

Dunkirk, NY

#10 Mar 16, 2014
I agree with all of u I am so sick of ghetto Dunkirk!! smart ass rican"s, they think they own the city!! they have ruin are city. what do u think when the ride around town in their little toy cars that sound like a lawn mower and display the rican flag or have them hanging in their windows in their slumland lord apartments!!! read the police reports, all u see are Ricans names!!! i have my place up for sale moving out of this rican city!!! next mayor will be a Puerto rican! Dunkirk downtown will never be anything anymore, Fredonia westfid and even silver creek have more going for them look at their downtown areas compaired to Dunkirk.i could go on and on but all of u see this crap going on in the city yourself, if not take off your blinders, along with the city officials. thanks for letting me vent!!!!!
Susan

Dunkirk, NY

#11 Mar 16, 2014
money wrote:
<quoted text>dont hit the brakes, youve got ins.
True but they would sue the sh-t out of me.
Bob

Dunkirk, NY

#12 Mar 16, 2014
I made the mistake of renting to a Puerto Rican couple that I had to evict because they had every excuse in the book of not paying the rent, but they walk around in expensive cloths, and a very nice 2013 SUV.
Sick of It

Lakewood, NY

#13 Mar 16, 2014
Bob wrote:
I made the mistake of renting to a Puerto Rican couple that I had to evict because they had every excuse in the book of not paying the rent, but they walk around in expensive cloths, and a very nice 2013 SUV.
Same happened to me. They had so much food stamp money that produced so much garbage that my trash company started to charge me overage charges. The amount of food waste was if they were running a full service cantina out of the kitchen. When I finally got them evicted they left behind mounds of trash behind the house. Oh my gosh, full unopened expensive hams, roasts, canned goods and more. Thank you US government for spending our tax dollars so well.
Bob

Dunkirk, NY

#14 Mar 16, 2014
Sick of It wrote:
<quoted text>
Same happened to me. They had so much food stamp money that produced so much garbage that my trash company started to charge me overage charges. The amount of food waste was if they were running a full service cantina out of the kitchen. When I finally got them evicted they left behind mounds of trash behind the house. Oh my gosh, full unopened expensive hams, roasts, canned goods and more. Thank you US government for spending our tax dollars so well.
Thank you, for mentioning the wasted food. The couple I rented too also left behind boxes of canned food, and meat in the freezer, molded bread, plus a 36 inch flat screen TV with a cracked screen, and the rug in the living room was full of cigarette burns.
Brian

Dunkirk, NY

#15 Mar 16, 2014
Always Right wrote:
Fck 'em when they're young because after 30 they're all fat and hairy with bad attitudes. What's up with that anyway.
I'm sure medicaid will pay for electrolysis if their women get to hairy
boo dunkirk

Dunkirk, NY

#16 Mar 16, 2014
Sick of It wrote:
<quoted text>
oh yeh I sure know what u mean!!!!they are PIGS!!!!
Yamile

Dunkirk, NY

#17 Mar 16, 2014
We will take over your shitty city by 2020!!!!!!!!!!

So just get use to it !!!!!!!!!!
boo dunkirk

Dunkirk, NY

#18 Mar 16, 2014
yamile go back where u came from and take your RICAN FLAG with u!! THIS IS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND WE SPEAK ENGLISH AND WORK FORE A LIVING AND NOT ON WELFARE!!!!!!!!!!
boo dunkirk

Dunkirk, NY

#19 Mar 16, 2014
Jeff Gambino wrote:
Invest? Thats what I did when I bought old Bertges building. Nice restaurant coming soon.
HOPE U HAVE SPANISH SPEAKING PEOPLE!!!!! rice and beans!!!!!!
Yamile

Dunkirk, NY

#20 Mar 16, 2014
boo dunkirk wrote:
yamile go back where u came from and take your RICAN FLAG with u!! THIS IS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND WE SPEAK ENGLISH AND WORK FORE A LIVING AND NOT ON WELFARE!!!!!!!!!!
I think you might be nothing but white trash!!!!!!!!!!
boo dunkirk

Dunkirk, NY

#21 Mar 16, 2014
white trash hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! white trash is just as bad as u!!!!! I am not, I am much better than that. I don't live in a trailer i have a beautiful home and pay taxes for your rican asses!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!
Edgar Mellancamp

Buffalo, NY

#24 Mar 17, 2014
Yamile wrote:
We will take over your shitty city by 2020!!!!!!!!!!
So just get use to it !!!!!!!!!!
Yur a Womin of lower stoCK

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What really goes on in city hall 6 hr commentor 6
The non-FredFest FredFest weekend is upon us. 11 hr Haus 5
Nick Shelley 13 hr Zeke the Pinhead 12
Who is that drug addict running Central Station? 13 hr Zeke the Pinhead 22
Stripper downtown 13 hr Zeke the Pinhead 20
News Mayville Hardware Celebrates 60th Anniversary Sun add lumber westfi... 1
Chautauqua Opportunities (Oct '09) Apr 30 Zeke the Pinhead 255
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portland Mortgages