Miami road rage tops NY, poll finds

Miami road rage tops NY, poll finds

There are 4 comments on the Newsday story from May 16, 2007, titled Miami road rage tops NY, poll finds. In it, Newsday reports that:

Now, when New Yorkers retire to Miami, chances are they'll feel right at home. That's because the metropolitan area ranked second on a national survey of 25 cities reporting the worst road rage in the United ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

DEIRDRE

Rochester, NY

#1 May 16, 2007
NY PLACED SECOND.....FIGURES!!! I DEF. AGREE WITH THAT! NY DRIVERS ARE THE WORST, THE RUDEST, THE MOST AWFUL DRIVERS I HAVE EVER SEEN!
MartaK

Hollywood, FL

#2 May 14, 2008
It's not just all the things people do in their cars while driving like talking on phones that causes road rage. It's also peoples' lack of driving skills. The majority of Florida drivers I encounter DO NOT know the road rules or rights of way, don't pay attention, and drive significantly UNDER the speed limit, and don't seem to know what traffic lights mean. I've lived in eleven states including major cities like Boston and Florida has the WORST drivers I've ever seen (and I hate to say it but it's mostly these Hispanic immigrants with the worst driving skills). Everyone here drives like they are half-conscious. No wonder there is so much road rage here!
The Mohel

Huntington, NY

#3 May 14, 2008
DEIRDRE wrote:
NY PLACED SECOND.....FIGURES!!! I DEF. AGREE WITH THAT! NY DRIVERS ARE THE WORST, THE RUDEST, THE MOST AWFUL DRIVERS I HAVE EVER SEEN!
LOL!!!!
Please re-read your sentence, it doesn't make sense. You say "NY placed second" and then state they are "the worst"!!!!

LOL......are you blond by chance?
Todd Schuster

New York, NY

#4 May 14, 2008
In South Florida, it's not just illegals. ever see these 90 year old drivers in their Caddies driving on I-95 going 20 mph, when they're trying to go to Red LObster at 4PM for the Senior special? Good lordy Marta K. I agree that NY drivers are just as bad, then again, it's all over the country. Not just NY & So Florida.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
vee santos columbus ave 6 hr mearljohns 12
great meth house 6 hr mearljohns 1
Hector Rosas 6 hr Tammy 74
News Dunkirk man, wanted on warrants, nabbed with drugs 10 hr BanditsSuck 3
News More funds sought for city revitalization 13 hr Assessor 3
Tony dloniak (Sep '17) Sun Liberty 60
Mr Potatoe Head Sun Haha 2

Portland Jobs

Personal Finance

Portland Mortgages