Man accused of having sex with girl y...

Man accused of having sex with girl younger than 14

There are 13 comments on the Buffalo News story from Nov 21, 2007, titled Man accused of having sex with girl younger than 14. In it, Buffalo News reports that:

A Brocton man was charged with second-degree rape for having sex with a girl younger than 14, Chautauqua County sheriff's deputies said. via Buffalo News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Buffalo News.

North East, PA

#1 Nov 23, 2007
If he did it they should just fry the jerk. How can any adult do that with a child. Any name on the girl yet? Just wondering, to see if my kids Know her.
man in brocton

Winder, GA

#2 Nov 26, 2007
wat in the heck was he thinking............ dumb guy

North East, PA

#3 Dec 8, 2007
Any info on this case yet?

Westfield, NY

#4 Dec 17, 2007
Heard about this -- also heard the mom had the guy living with her and was keeping him supplied with drugs and alcohol so he would stay..Not an excuse but where is Mom's responsiblility!!!

Buffalo, NY

#5 Dec 31, 2007
The story is no longer available...Who? What? Where? When? I used to live in Brocton so I'm interested

Great Falls, MT

#6 Jan 2, 2008
So am I. I'm from stockton so i'd really like to know. My family is still up there.
janeeniegrannieb ebop

United States

#7 Apr 26, 2008
I was from Brocton also. Does anybody know if the girl was from brocton, or who the guy was?
This has been happening since time began I expect. I know when I was growing up in Brocton, there was a minister, a priest, a school guidance councilor, course that was forty some years ago.
Having been a survivor of that crap, I am interested, it steals so much away from children.
If there are any out there listening who are victims, please don't give up. There are people who care. Healing is possible.
cow tipper

Redford, MI

#8 May 5, 2008
everyone should know the mother allows the girl to sleep with even men her age this story is so distroded from the truth its redicoulus thought rape was with an unwilling person not a person that gets a man drunk as heck and goes and takes what they want when hes not to stable
gator westfield ny

North East, PA

#9 May 7, 2008
he needs the crap beat out of him & his ba--- cut off , she needs horse whipped( the mother).

Pittsburgh, PA

#10 Aug 30, 2011

Pittsburgh, PA

#11 Aug 30, 2011
shoot him

Troy, MI

#12 Dec 5, 2011
What's the guys name?
City Boy

Dunkirk, NY

#13 Dec 5, 2011
Leave it to the inbreds in Brocton!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Becky Ruiz (Jul '17) 7 hr DoubleDBamBam 43
Fredonia/Dunkirk businesses you miss most? (Mar '11) 22 hr Rickajho 138
Brooks hospital moving (Sep '17) Fri Oliver Old School 4
Where did the mexicans come from? Fri Amigo 15
Fredonia high school Thu Assange 8
Kevin Burlingame/Lurch (Jan '07) Thu survivor 74
Mike borst again smh (Jul '17) Mar 21 St Stephen 17

Portland Jobs

Personal Finance

Portland Mortgages