First meeting of old guys afraid of c...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
the carney

Tucker, GA

#26 Mar 17, 2014
StarkFistOfRemoval wrote:
Your tenuous connection to the white men allegedly solely responsible for American progress is only the color of your skin. Maybe that makes you feel like you are in some way a world-shaping captain of industry, but I doubt your contribution to society has been all that great. In reality, you're some (maybe) working stiff who impacts the world only slightly more than the average welfare rat. Your greatest achievement is likely that you were lucky enough to be born white. Since then, you've added little value to the world. You're scared that your one claim to fame is becoming less relevant in the modern world. Once your whiteness isn't so important, you've got nothing. Stop being petty crybabies and do something useful.
wrong...wrong...wrong. you are from dunkirk...you already lost at life. I am done with you.

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#28 Mar 17, 2014
Awwww, cry harder. That'll help reverse time to an age where your whiteness mattered.

Oh, wait, you're a woman too... Unfortunately, that means that, white or not, the era you fantasize about would have left you powerless as well. Another moron with zero understanding of history, but you sure do wish we could repeat it. Maybe the teatards will win some elections and return this country to the bad old days so you can keep your mouth shut, cook, and crank out some entitled white babies for your stupid idea of the master race.

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#29 Mar 17, 2014
Sounds like you missed your meeting...

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/03/16/worldwi...

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#30 Mar 17, 2014
the carney wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN.
you have the nerve to say Amen after using that skank ho language . you skank ho

Location hidden

#31 Mar 17, 2014
the carney wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong...wrong...wrong. you are from dunkirk...you already lost at life. I am done with you.
aww this guy is too smart for this white female I guess being white don't help when you're a female. The rich white men stepped on the poor and took what they wanted to create their empire . yeah they built their trump towers by stepping on people like you. Watch documentaries and see if the railroad needed your land to build and you didn't want to sell. Watch if they needed your house and you didn't want to sell they would condemn it and take it. This is how they built their fortunes and that isn't the half of it.

Location hidden

#32 Mar 17, 2014
stashu gusinski wrote:
<quoted text>
aww this guy is too smart for this white female I guess being white don't help when you're a female. The rich white men stepped on the poor and took what they wanted to create their empire . yeah they built their trump towers by stepping on people like you. Watch documentaries and see if the railroad needed your land to build and you didn't want to sell. Watch if they needed your house and you didn't want to sell they would condemn it and take it. This is how they built their fortunes and that isn't the half of it.
oh and now go and change your name and pretend to be someone else like hambuger helper

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This website is going to get sued 3 hr Elliot 13
Mellisa Meadows Druggie 5 hr DK Ass Bandits Ar... 11
Route 20 water line extension 5 hr Westfield first 3
Matt jaynes 6 hr Opinion 9
George Rivera escapes Darwin 7 hr batman 12
New sign at Memorial Park 10 hr Fredonian 11
News Hablas espanol? City wants Spanish-speaking fir... 11 hr Fredonian 5

Portland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance